Sam and Nia

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia

Post by vmars87 »

I don't care what this says about me, but I don't trust people that don't even like dogs.
these people are so backwoods skeezy, it's gross.

Alylicious
Learner
Learner

Post by Alylicious »

WHAT THE HELL at the new vlog!!! Oreo just magically appears in the background while he's vlogging about her?????????? Does he think people are morons? This was yet another disturbing set up by these trashy liars. I feel so sorry for poor Oreo. She looks like she has major emotional issues. I would take her in a heartbeat and give her a loving home where she could stay inside and not be tied up.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I just think it's so ridiculous how he doesn't understand why Oreo is experiencing anxiety. Um? You took away her friend? Obviously she's going to have anxiety. When one of my dogs died, my other dog didn't even want to leave the house anymore and he would not leave my side.

Two years later, I have a new dog to be a friend for my dog, but he still has anxiety. They're seriously scarring this dog. She might not ever be the same.

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

okay, it really hurts my heart to see oreo cower like that just by simply having sam say her name and walk over to her.
she is literally shaking when he pets her, that is beyond okay.
This dog was either abused previously, or was trained in a manner that was much too harsh.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

These two are too stupid to own any kind of animal, let alone have children.

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

Why is he trying so hard to make everyone assume the dog was stolen, wow he always has to be the victim nothing is his own fault! The dog was previously abused u don't intentionally put her in situations where she would feel like she is still being abused poor dog! She must have been so scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Sam and Nia

Post by H8trAide »

I don't watch these two that often but read here to catch up.
They are the true definition of a narcissistic YouTube family that makes up drama.
When it comes to animals and abuse, I have no tolerance. Sam is a creep!!!!!!

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

BossOfARealEstate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BossOfARealEstate »

vmars87 wrote:okay, it really hurts my heart to see oreo cower like that just by simply having sam say her name and walk over to her.
she is literally shaking when he pets her, that is beyond okay.
This dog was either abused previously, or was trained in a manner that was much too harsh.
Yeah, that is not a dog who loves him. Personal story time: I had a dog growing up, who could squeeze out of our fence, and she would spend her days running in fields cause we lived near some, and she just loved to burn off energy. One time, she was out playing when it started raining. She got disoriented and confused. A few hours later a neighbor called and told us she was hiding under one of their trees, scared. So, we drove up to get her, and the second she saw me, she came running. She'd been scared, but the second she saw a face she knew loved her and cared for her, she couldn't get to it fast enough. That's what I imagine most dogs do when they've been lost and scared and see their loving owner again.

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

oreo is emaciated
her spine is sticking out and so is her hip bones...

Alylicious
Learner
Learner

Post by Alylicious »

vmars87 wrote:oreo is emaciated
And the people in the comments are saying that could have happened in the day and a half she was missing .... :roll: Their commenters are the literal worst and I fear for them idolizing these disgusting people.

Post by Guest »

vmars87 wrote:oreo is emaciated
Someone really needs to call the shelter and let them know. As much as I hate seeing dogs sent to shelters, at least she would get food and possibly a new home that actually takes care of her.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

And it's not like she really has much left at this house. They took away her one friend, and she clearly doesn't have much of a bond with any of these people. She stands way more of a chance at a shelter than with them.

Post by Guest »

Annie was adopted! I'm so happy. And by someone with a ton of land where she can run and have fun. :D :D :D

Brittany
Talker
Talker

Post by Brittany »

That's the best news I've heard all day :)

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

Wow she really pushes her stomach out to make a bump she barely has one and then all of a sudden it's much bigger

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

how far along is nia suppose to be? her stomach is so weird one day it looks normal, the next there's a tiny bump then in the same vlog it's normal again.
Also why is she doing everything to cover it, the way she sits, the baggy shirts, long scarves?
something feels so off.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

She's saying she is 13 weeks, well in her last video thats what she said. So if she's around 14 weeks that puts her due date at the end of June. If she really got pregnant 4 weeks prior, when the whole miscarriage thing happened, her due date would be end of May. So now we just have to wait and see when the baby is born.... I can't remember if she said a due date in her bump video. Knowing them the baby will be come "early" but look full term.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

It is not advised to get pregnant right after a miscarriage. I seriously doubt she was pregnant the first time.
These two idiots just think no one will catch on.
I can't stand to watch them so I gets updates from here.

MichaelScarn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MichaelScarn »

Actually not totally true. Some doctors don't advise you getting pregnant right after a miscarriage bc they'll have trouble dating it for a few weeks... That's pretty much it.
If you had a D&C then they will recommend waiting, yes.
But she miscarried, if she did, naturally. So there's no problem getting pregnant right away again normally. In fact you're typically more fertile the first couple of cycles after a miscarriage anyway.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

MichaelScarn wrote:Actually not totally true. Some doctors don't advise you getting pregnant right after a miscarriage bc they'll have trouble dating it for a few weeks... That's pretty much it.
If you had a D&C then they will recommend waiting, yes.
But she miscarried, if she did, naturally. So there's no problem getting pregnant right away again normally. In fact you're typically more fertile the first couple of cycles after a miscarriage anyway.

I was going on my own experiences.
My person opinion would be to wait. And also not to broadcast it to the world until the second trimester.

They are fame hungry though so they wouldn't wait.

Return to “P-U”