Sam and Nia

twinpukes
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sam and Nia

Post by twinpukes »

I found Sam and Nia from their "Good Looking Parents Sing Disney's Frozen" video (link below) and since they've started making vlogs I've fallen in love with their family. I hope they don't let their subscriber account get to their head because this is the first family I've actually followed on Youtube and I love how genuine they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gavEC5aWAzM

chattycathy
Informer
Informer

Re: Sam and Nia

Post by chattycathy »

I really enjoy watching them as well.

twinpukes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twinpukes »

Yay! I'm glad to finally find another fan on this site.

MPaige
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MPaige »

I really enjoy watching them! They are so "real" and don't mind sharing about their faith. They are such a sweet family.

liloandsnitch
Talker
Talker

Sam and Nia

Post by liloandsnitch »

Anyone else watch Sam and Nia vlogs?!
They're the couple that did the Frozen lip-sync video!

twinpukes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twinpukes »

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer

Post by MotherRussia »

Sam and Nia have a trash thread on YTMD.

The general consensus there is that Sam is a giant fucking creep.

twinpukes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twinpukes »

LizLee30 wrote:Sam and Nia have a trash thread on YTMD.

The general consensus there is that Sam is a giant fucking creep.

Hahahah, really? Do you have a link?

liloandsnitch
Talker
Talker

Post by liloandsnitch »

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=8283

Hopefully this topic will get more recognition bc of Judy and Benji's livestream haha

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

My main beef with them is they show EVERYONE in their vlogs. They go to a store? They show the workers face and everything. What if he doesn't want to be filmed? Plus it's just weird to have a camera pointing at you while you're working. Also they think they are so famous in their community. There are so many times where they are like "Ohhhh well we did that frozen lip sync video. It got a tooooon of hits, we're practically famous!!" Like no you are not calm down.

liloandsnitch
Talker
Talker

Post by liloandsnitch »

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=8283

Hopefully this topic will get more recognition bc of Judy and Benji's livestream hah

I meant to post that here, maybe a moderator can help combine the two topics

liloandsnitch
Talker
Talker

Post by liloandsnitch »

I think its more of Sam that does that. When Nia had a new friend come over with her kid she didn't vlog. Regardless, it's still annoying. I would hate to have a camera in my face from someone I barely know.

They made it onto itsjudyslife Dancember broadcast and they act like they're (Judy and Benji) are celebrities especially because

I feel like Sam is just full of himself and Nia is just infatuated with him.

She thinks her kids come second to her husband.

They are most certainly open with things though. They talk about Nia's pregnancy test (most youtubers wait 3 months just to be safe), they show their house and their neighbourhood??, and er I don't know

I do like them but I don't.

laceyloves26
Learner
Learner

Post by laceyloves26 »

Aww i like them tho!!! I just went on the YTMD I didn't know existed. Makes me sad. Now that I think about it.Sam is kind adouche

twinpukes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twinpukes »

I just posted something similar on ytmommadrama but I want to post here too. They posted a vlog today where they asked their daughter about gay marriage and she started off by saying it would be weird, but if they wanted to marry there should be nothing wrong with that. Their parents seemed very appalled by her answer and mentioned having to talk with her about it later. I understand that they are a very religious family, but in my opinion I think they're going too far. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this because they are getting a lot of backlash in the comments. Here is the video I mentioned:

They already got a ton of negative feedback on the video they did about why girls need fathers, so I'm surprised they were stupid enough to post this.

hopelesscoconut
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hopelesscoconut »

twinpukes wrote:I just posted something similar on ytmommadrama but I want to post here too. They posted a vlog today where they asked their daughter about gay marriage and she started off by saying it would be weird, but if they wanted to marry there should be nothing wrong with that. Their parents seemed very appalled by her answer and mentioned having to talk with her about it later. I understand that they are a very religious family, but in my opinion I think they're going too far. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this because they are getting a lot of backlash in the comments. Here is the video I mentioned:

They already got a ton of negative feedback on the video they did about why girls need fathers, so I'm surprised they were stupid enough to post this.
It really bothered me when they decided to reword their question and ask her again in hopes of getting the reaction they wanted that would support their stance. Symphony could probably tell that her original answer wasn't the "right" answer based on her parents' reactions, so she could have just answered differently the second time around.

I wonder how they're going to respond to the backlash on this.

twinpukes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twinpukes »

hopelesscoconut wrote:
twinpukes wrote:I just posted something similar on ytmommadrama but I want to post here too. They posted a vlog today where they asked their daughter about gay marriage and she started off by saying it would be weird, but if they wanted to marry there should be nothing wrong with that. Their parents seemed very appalled by her answer and mentioned having to talk with her about it later. I understand that they are a very religious family, but in my opinion I think they're going too far. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this because they are getting a lot of backlash in the comments. Here is the video I mentioned:

It really bothered me when they decided to reword their question and ask her again in hopes of getting the reaction they wanted that would support their stance. Symphony could probably tell that her original answer wasn't the "right" answer based on her parents' reactions, so she could have just answered differently the second time around.

I wonder how they're going to respond to the backlash on this.
Oh, I completely agree about what you said when they reworded it. It seems they are responding to backlash the way they usually do. Generally ignoring the comments were people say they felt wronged by what Sam and Nia said, and only commenting on the ones that praise them for sticking to their christian beliefs. In a vlog to come they might mention how they never meant to offend anyone but I'm sure that will be it.

twinpukes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twinpukes »

Looks like they private the video. Personally, I saw this coming and downloaded it.

hopelesscoconut
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hopelesscoconut »

Ooh, just saw that. I'm curious to see if they'll edit that part out and reupload the video like nothing happened.

twinpukes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twinpukes »

Here is what they had to say about what was said in their vlog:

This honestly just feels forced. I'm positive they said it because of the negative backlash, if their follower count hadn't dropped an apology wouldn't have been issued.

laceyloves26
Learner
Learner

Post by laceyloves26 »

I'm a Wiccan and honestly I am very pro-LGBT but at the same time, I also support EVERYONE'S right to their OWN opinion. That's what makes living in this time great is that we can all have varied opinions and beliefs and it's our right to do so. I'm super happy about SOTUS doing something so progressive and finally achieving equality and now I HOPE that the hunt after any person or business who agrees or disagrees with the LGBT groups can finally stop. Live in peace and love.

Return to “P-U”