Minnie1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissGlamorazzi General Thread Part 9

Post by Minnie1 »

Homegirls officially 102% delusional

I can't believe that I just watch her apply a face mask and curl her lashes and cuff her jeans in a "super quick GRWM" I barely have time to put my contacts in when I'm late forget spending 10 minutes for a mud mask to dry :D

summerbaby
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by summerbaby »

summertje wrote:Her breakfast is triggering as hell.
That's exactly what I was thinking! Too many of her younger viewers will look at her breakfast and think she is eating a normal amount and that they eat too much for breakfast

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

her eyebrows are huge. terrible outfit. the hair is too flat. She was so pretty. What happened?

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

i should just freaking unsub.

-ipsy commercial
-fake ass weird 'new ingrid' voice
-DOING A FACE MASK WHEN YOURE RUNNING LATE?!?!?
-generic fucking video titles guaranteed to appeal to audience
-FAKE FAKE FAKE SELLOUT

i was the one who said she was most beautiful from 2009-2012 and i still think so! she just looks... idk, run down now a days. and WTF she needs to turn down her lights!!!
...and eat more. (idk if thats rude, and idk what triggering is exactly, but she is tiny tiny tiny and frail looking. I AM NOT BODY SHAMING)

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

CuriousCat3 wrote:i should just freaking unsub.

-ipsy commercial
-FAKE FAKE FAKE SELLOUT

i was the one who said she was most beautiful from 2009-2012 and i still think so! she just looks... idk, run down now a days. and WTF she needs to turn down her lights!!!
...and eat more. (idk if thats rude, and idk what triggering is exactly, but she is tiny tiny tiny and frail looking. I AM NOT BODY SHAMING)
You should, tbh. Also I didn't watch the video. What exactly did she have for breakfast? She's got issues, she needs help. :(

I wonder what the food trolls will have to say about this

Well, I can explain the real-world way to get ready in a hurry because this happened to me this morning. I had less than ten minutes to get ready. I woke up and realized my alarm didn't go off. So, I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, put my hair in as cute a bun as possible, threw on my clothes and rushed out the door. I got to work with a few minutes to spare so I put on some foundation and mascara as quick as possible. I didn't watch her routine, but I'm assuming hers would have made me late. The very LAST thing I'm thinking about is doing a mask. :?
Last edited by angelaj0921 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

-ipsy commercial
-FAKE FAKE FAKE SELLOUT

You should, tbh. Also I didn't watch the video. What exactly did she have for breakfast? She's got issues, she needs help. :(

I wonder what the food trolls will have to say about this

Well, I can explain the real-world way to get ready in a hurry because this happened to me this morning. I had less than ten minutes to get ready. I woke up and realized my alarm didn't go off. So, I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, put my hair in as cute a bun as possible, threw on my clothes and rushed out the door. I got to work with a few minutes to spare so I put on some foundation and mascara as quick as possible. I didn't watch her routine, but I'm assuming hers would have made me late. The very LAST thing I'm thinking about is doing a mask. :?

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Honestly, If I'm running late (correct: I'm always late) I would do 4 simple steps:
1) brush my teeth + wash my face
2) put on concealer + mascara+ lipgloss
3) dress + flats / hair on a bun
4) grab a banana

...and off the door! It would take me 5-10 minutes to do all that! While MissGenius puts on a face mask, curls her lashes and applies 300 makeup products. I think midway she totally forgot the purpose of the video!
:love2:

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

-ipsy commercial
-FAKE FAKE FAKE SELLOUT

^ RIGHT!?! Who the hell would do a face mask when you're running late?? It's so transparent that this is sponsored, it doesn't even fit in with the theme of the video

Post by Guest »

PinkPhoenix wrote:Like hairspray and lots of conditioner? I doubt her hair smells bad?
Her hair was greasy as hell. No amount of product will mask that stank.

Post by Guest »

-ipsy commercial
-FAKE FAKE FAKE SELLOUT

I couldn't believe she did a face mask when running late. What a waste of product.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

This. A million times this. And some people here don't think she has a problem... pfft! One rice cake does not a breakfast make, hunty.

And yeah, because I really want to be dealing with a face mask, rolling up jeans, and lacing up strappy heels with buckles and shit when I'm running late. Is she insane? And nice of her to put on perfume but not deodorant. Girl...

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

That breakfast is more like a 10 am snack. A rice cracker is about 50 calories...

I feel like all these girls are competing against each other to see who can eat "healthier." It's not surprising that a lot of them show signs of disordered eating and bad relationship with food.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

sillypeanut wrote:
PinkPhoenix wrote:Like hairspray and lots of conditioner? I doubt her hair smells bad?
Her hair was greasy as hell. No amount of product will mask that stank.
Too much conditioner can cause hair to look exactly that way, usually when I see greasy hair on girls its when they use too much product, their hair actually doesn't smell bad.

I dont smell their hair but its certainly not like a stench you can smell when sitting next to them...

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:
This. A million times this. And some people here don't think she has a problem... pfft! One rice cake does not a breakfast make, hunty.

And yeah, because I really want to be dealing with a face mask, rolling up jeans, and lacing up strappy heels with buckles and shit when I'm running late. Is she insane? And nice of her to put on perfume but not deodorant. Girl...
I'm dying. This is just so hilarious! :rofl:
It's just so beyond ridiculous, I can't fathom it. She really needs to step her sponsored game up, or has she just become completely delusional? Who the heck would EVER put on a mask when they're running late!? Get some help Ingreed!

GuruSayWhat
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruSayWhat »

I slept in for work this morning, I managed to wash, brush my teeth, throw hair in a bun, put uniform on and grab a piece of fruit on the way out the door. Didn't have time for a face mask or makeup, hope Ingrid isn't disappointed in me :D

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

Guys you don't get it. She does all this when she's running late because she is such a #WEIRDO did you all forget??

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Skip the face mask ladies and take a shower when you wake up, no amount of sponsored perfume will make you smell good.

She sounds like a baby in this video, baby voices are baack! :rofl:

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Once again, another terrible sponsored Ipsy video. That's her LATE routine?! Please. Face mask for 5-10 min., making her rice cake w/ almond butter and then of course perfectly arranging the berries on top -ugh. I'm pretty sure if I'm running late I don't even wash my face and grab something QUICK to eat.

Also that breakfast would have me hungry again in 10 minutes. A rice cake has like 30 calories, yea the almond butter has more but there's hardly enough to really making it a satisfying breakfast.

4theloveofeverything
Learner
Learner

Post by 4theloveofeverything »

The lighting is whacked out, but she looks so pretty here. I'm guessing it was taken right before the TCA's, since she was with that same makeup artist? She should've gone in a sweatshirt with her hair not "done", it would've looked a hell of a lot better...

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

^haha She actually does look better there.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”