Essiebutton (and Aslan) FAQs

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Essiebutton (and Aslan) FAQs

Post by mp1416 »

I don't mind Essie on her own too much but I find it increasingly PAINFUL/uncomfortable watching anything with her and Aslan together. It feels like such an unhealthy relationship. Like he completely dominates and she doesn't have a voice, or want to have a voice, she turns into a mouse when he's there. Ugh, majorly frustrating. Get a back bone, Essie. I honestly can't bring myself to watch anything with the two of them together anymore.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I just think he's ugly. (sorry but I do)

yumyumyum
Learner
Learner

Post by yumyumyum »

fishnetspink wrote:
sunshine21 wrote:Has anyone found the actual house on rightmove or zoopla yet to look up the price?
A house on their street with the exact same layout and rooms is on there for £8000 a month rent..
how did you all manage to figure out the street?

youtubecritic
Learner
Learner

Post by youtubecritic »

I watched couple of videos yesterday and just couldn't . Definitely won't be subscribing. I watched the one kissing her boyfriend, I mean what's happening there? So awards I was so cringing. Then I watched her outfits videos and I thought what is she thinking putting these on YouTube ? I think she needs to get stylist.

ladypete
Debater
Debater

Post by ladypete »

al218 wrote:I just think he's ugly. (sorry but I do)
Ditto. :|

ladypete
Debater
Debater

Post by ladypete »

yumyumyum wrote:
fishnetspink wrote:
sunshine21 wrote:Has anyone found the actual house on rightmove or zoopla yet to look up the price?
A house on their street with the exact same layout and rooms is on there for £8000 a month rent..
Yes... hints please? ;) :tu:

nyx
Learner
Learner

Post by nyx »

ladypete wrote:
yumyumyum wrote:
fishnetspink wrote: A house on their street with the exact same layout and rooms is on there for £8000 a month rent..
Yes... hints please? ;) :tu:
Someone a while back posted a small map of the area where Estée is supposed to live in. Sorry, i can't remember where it was but it's somewhere on this site. Happy searching, google street view is your friend! :D

Aerielove
Learner
Learner

Post by Aerielove »

Same here and on top of that he acts so crazy. I don't know why she's even with him or what she sees in him. Ugly with a bad personality, just dump him please.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Aerielove wrote:
Same here and on top of that he acts so crazy. I don't know why she's even with him or what she sees in him. Ugly with a bad personality, just dump him please.
He got her to move to UK, he gave her a luxurious lifestyle that she could only imagined... She graduated from the basement white collar girl to the scandi model type while being with him ;)

gossipemma
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipemma »

I don't get why I can't find the street/house.. I looked at all of the street names on that map on rightmove/zoopla and google maps. Can't figure out where she is!

paidinfluencer
Learner
Learner

Post by paidinfluencer »

How did an oil-rich region in western Kazakhstan end up with a $100-million hole in its budget?

According to investigators from Astana, this giant hole in public funds in Atyrau Region was caused by massive fraud perpetrated by a man who was a member of Kazakhstan’s national parliament and who just happened to be the brother of the regional governor, acting in cahoots with corrupt officials and construction firm bosses. Speculation is rife in Kazakhstan about whether this corruption scandal is the product of political infighting, but the bare facts are as follows.

On October 1 charges were brought against Amanzhan Ryskali, brother of recently fired regional governor Bergey Ryskaliyev, on one count of fraud, but police are investigating a total of 13 corruption cases involving theft to the tune of 16 billion tenge (a little over $100 million).
http://www.eurasianet.org/node/66019

pretty belle
Informer
Informer

Post by pretty belle »

gossipemma wrote:I don't get why I can't find the street/house.. I looked at all of the street names on that map on rightmove/zoopla and google maps. Can't figure out where she is!
It's a private (gated) street, you can't access it on Google Maps/Street View, if that's what you mean.

gossipemma
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipemma »

pretty belle wrote:
gossipemma wrote:I don't get why I can't find the street/house.. I looked at all of the street names on that map on rightmove/zoopla and google maps. Can't figure out where she is!
It's a private (gated) street, you can't access it on Google Maps/Street View, if that's what you mean.
Oh dammit. Confused as to how everyone else did on google maps then?

pretty belle
Informer
Informer

Post by pretty belle »

gossipemma wrote:
pretty belle wrote:
Oh dammit. Confused as to how everyone else did on google maps then?
You can enter the address on Google Maps and 'find it' as in it'll show you where it is on the map but when you turn on Street View modus their street won't have this blue line, so you can't see what the street and houses look like.

Wombie
Learner
Learner

Post by Wombie »

paidinfluencer wrote:
How did an oil-rich region in western Kazakhstan end up with a $100-million hole in its budget?

According to investigators from Astana, this giant hole in public funds in Atyrau Region was caused by massive fraud perpetrated by a man who was a member of Kazakhstan’s national parliament and who just happened to be the brother of the regional governor, acting in cahoots with corrupt officials and construction firm bosses. Speculation is rife in Kazakhstan about whether this corruption scandal is the product of political infighting, but the bare facts are as follows.

On October 1 charges were brought against Amanzhan Ryskali, brother of recently fired regional governor Bergey Ryskaliyev, on one count of fraud, but police are investigating a total of 13 corruption cases involving theft to the tune of 16 billion tenge (a little over $100 million).
http://www.eurasianet.org/node/66019
How horrible. Kazakhstan has really bad human rights abuses and on top of their already corrupt oil-rich oligarchy, we have criminals like Aslan's family stealing money for hospitals. I wonder how they can live with themselves. They're literally party to money laundering.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

Estee and Aslan have broken up.

They announced their break up on 1st April 2018, leading some to think it may have been an april fools' joke but for us at GG it confirmed months of speculation.

This is mainly due to these key events:
- their trip to arizona: they went together but mid trip, estee posted as if she was alone. they were vlogging the trip but no vlog came out of it.
- they took turns to go overseas. aslan only posted on instastories when estee was away.
- they deleted comments asking about their relationship.
- Aslan set up a Tinder account: verified via his instagram, used a photo of him and estee with her cropped out.

- reason that they cited was that it's mutual:
1. estee has always said they were too young to get married but will probably do so in future
2. aslan has always had a "who knows?" attitude/ answer in q&as
3. in the announcement, aslan said they grew apart.

This is what i've gathered from following the drama! Pls correct me if i'm wrong!

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Thanks for the recap!! Do you think the broke up mid trip? When was the trip? I found it fishy that estee wanted to stop using the vlog channel and post vlogs in her own channel but that was months ago. May be she saw it coming back then and she was preparing for the split.
It's pretty shitty that his tinder pic is one with estee with her cropped out

Nais rais
Debater
Debater

Post by Nais rais »

Probably. The trip was on december, after christmast. About the tinder profile picture, peoples also have their own speculation. Basically everything was just a speculation lol. That's why, i think reading estee's thread since last december/ january will be very helpfull if you realy courious and interest with the topic, cause it can make you build a better understanding (at least you can make your own speculation). I know It's a lot page to read and will cost you a lot of time. Haha
Last edited by Nais rais on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Nais rais wrote:Probably. The trip was on december, after christmast. About the tinder profile picture, peoples also have their own speculation. Basically everything was just a speculation lol. That's why, i think reading estee's thread since last december/ january will be very helpfull if you realy courious and interest with the topic, cause it can make you build a better understanding (at least you can make your own speculation). I know It's a lot page to read and will cost you a lot of time. Haha
Thanks for giving me the time frame. I was struggling reading through pages and pages of people thinking how pathetic estee is. Come one, she was with him for years and through her entrance into adulthood. And hes like her first serious long term relationship and she was so sure she would marry him.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”