dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

Post by dulapeep »

Hope y'all like the new title <3

Wtf is she doing all day anyway? I thought the move to Seattle would encourage her to get into YT or at least get out of the house, but apparently not. :|

Magnolia
Talker
Talker

Re: ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

Post by Magnolia »

Maybe it's just going to be temporary? If she keeps referring to YT as her job, I would hope that she would post vids & tutorials more frequently.

Quick question- did Rachel give up or toss any of her makeup due to the move? I'm curious..

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

newstitches wrote:
She reminds me of ForeverKailyn since they both looked good and then got fat and developed terrible skin
And they both mooch off their loved ones. Only difference is Rachel doesn't seem like she would ever want kids

I don't see her and Chris ever having kids, and if something unplanned happened she would probably get rid of it. I get this weird vibe from her that's part pathological liar and a little sociopath agoraphobic. Chris needs to learn what a healthy relationship is like and how two people can mature together and still have separate lives. He won't get that with Rachel.

heavengonnawait
Talker
Talker

Post by heavengonnawait »

Edie wrote:newstitches wrote:
She reminds me of ForeverKailyn since they both looked good and then got fat and developed terrible skin
And they both mooch off their loved ones. Only difference is Rachel doesn't seem like she would ever want kids

I don't see her and Chris ever having kids, and if something unplanned happened she would probably get rid of it. I get this weird vibe from her that's part pathological liar and a little sociopath agoraphobic. Chris needs to learn what a healthy relationship is like and how two people can mature together and still have separate lives. He won't get that with Rachel.
I believe she mentioned in a past video they both don't want kids.
Honestly .... I don't really see them as parents. Not to be rude, but some people you look at them and think "yup, they'll be parents" and some people you just don't. Friend of mine is like them, would rather have pets and a career. That's their choice and I commend them for it actually.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

The new thread title is perfect.
The people who are still subbed to her deserve a medal. They're real troopers for sticking it out with this lazy clown.
She could easily upload a few get ready with me's, or a favorites, or a rant even! Come on! You're not even trying, it's so apparent. Grwm is the easiest option. I've seen some as short as two and a half minutes. You don't even have to do a voice over. And if she's so excited about Seattle do a vlog going around town. There's a hundred things she could do.
I know you read here bitch! Take some advice on board! You don't have a job, you don't do volunteer work, you finished school already. Wtf are you doing?

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

I think it is kind of sad how desperate she is for people to meet her at Seattle's Vlogger Fair. Obviously it doesn't get the traffic of VidCon, and also there are fewer people in the Seattle area than the LA area, so I find it sad how heavily she is promoting it, even to the point of giving people a discount ticket code. Since YouTube is her "job" couldn't they have just paid for her to get from Seattle to LA, or saved some money for it? Though I know moving is expensive. I just feel like someone whose full-time job is YouTube should be at the biggest YouTube convention of the year.

fukou
Debater
Debater

Post by fukou »

>>ForeverKailyn
>>looked good
:rofl:

peesawrawls

Post by peesawrawls »

I'm holding onto the hope that no one will show up to meet her at VloggerFair. I've never even heard of it until she started talking about it. Is it something that big YouTubers go to? Like would people fly from across the country to attend?

A minor thing but I feel like part of why she's promoting it so hard is because she's actually a part of it. Like she's an invited guest by the people hosting it and she will have her own booth or whatever. But still. I hope only like. 3 people show up. That would make my day.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

fukou wrote:

>>ForeverKailyn
>>looked good
hahahaha, I had the same reaction!

newstitches
Talker
Talker

Post by newstitches »

fukou wrote:

>>ForeverKailyn
>>looked good
Compared to how Kailyn looks now, she looked drop dead gorgeous back then.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

heavengonnawait wrote:

I believe she mentioned in a past video they both don't want kids.
Honestly .... I don't really see them as parents. Not to be rude, but some people you look at them and think "yup, they'll be parents" and some people you just don't. Friend of mine is like them, would rather have pets and a career. That's their choice and I commend them for it actually.

She's what.. 22-23? I don't get the motherly vibe from her because I think she's mentally ill in many ways and selfish, not because she wants a career. If she were already putting her degree to good use I'd agree, but she's not. She's not doing anything. And apparently now she needs money from viewers?

missmars
Talker
Talker

Post by missmars »

She is looking BEAT:
The hell is wrong with her brows? I don't understand the VIBRANT ASS RED hair and big brown/black eyebrows.

Also lol excited for all the excuses for why she can't make any of the videos her followers request. :lol:

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Why the heck is she asking what people want to see in that instagram pic? She acts like she's out of ideas when in reality she doesn't post shit! Really bitch? I bet she won't even follow through on the requests. At most she'll throw out one video, call it quits, and ask for more requests. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I wonder if she's still hawking Squeezie themed dollar store phone cases?

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I'm starting to wonder if there is something going on with Rachel, like maybe she's miserable there or something. If she is leaving the house more, why not just do some get ready with me videos like another poster suggested? I''m surprised that she is not at least instagramming more stuff from around her neighborhood. I think she is probably just laying around the apartment all day just like she did in PA.

cosmo
Learner
Learner

Post by cosmo »

Wtf.ever wrote:I'm starting to wonder if there is something going on with Rachel, like maybe she's miserable there or something. If she is leaving the house more, why not just do some get ready with me videos like another poster suggested? I''m surprised that she is not at least instagramming more stuff from around her neighborhood. I think she is probably just laying around the apartment all day just like she did in PA.
She definitely hasn't been going out because she would be posting tons of pictures like she did at first. I think she expected moving to suddenly change her life and make it more fun and interesting and it seemed like it did for a few days but now she needs to realize that the city can't change things for her, she has to put the effort in.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Yeah you could tell how delusional they were back when Chris made that video about how the food in PA is boring and there's nothing to do so they were going to seattle. lmao. I know they're young but come on. Did they really think no one in Seattle is ever bored and they have some magical food there that you can't get anywhere else? You don't have to go to Seattle to shop at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. They should have stayed in their low cost of living area and vacationed to Seattle and other places before they jumped into a move. I think Chris and Rachel are those people who have to learn everything the hard way. I wonder how long it will take for Chris to comprehend that the problem is the way Rachel is, and not Pennsylvania.

chairmanmeow
Informer
Informer

Post by chairmanmeow »

I think anywhere is what you make of it and clearly Rachel doesn't live by that philosophy. She though the move to Seattle would changer her life for the better, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Only you have control on your life, so I think she is probably coming to terms with the fact that she is still bored regardless of where she is living.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I think she could improve her situation if she is miserable there by just putting in the effort to make a few friends. Back in PA even though her and Chris were together 24/7 she still had other friends there and now she's across the country in a new city with no one really except Chris and the internet. Go out and explore or something!! I'm sure she hasn't seen the entire area yet and no matter where you are it seems like there's always something interesting to find or see.

Also I was just thinking about how much she really has to offer as a ~beauty guru~ and I think she really lacks creativity/imagination. Girl can only do so many neutral tutorials and I don't think she really can do much else.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

ALSO double-post I'm just lurking her channel and I think she looked a lot nicer with her old hairstyle like when she'd have the side part and some side-swept action going on like:

caomei
Informer
Informer

Post by caomei »

She's probably pretty down after expecting that Seattle would change her life and it didn't. I don't know how she expected that if she wasn't going to change anything herself. If she wants this exciting Seattle life she needs to get involved with the community and meet people.

If she doesn't want a job, she could volunteer . There's always lots of cool things to volunteer for if you look. Or even just a part time job for a cpcouple days a week. I don't see why she hates the idea so much. My job sucks but my coworkers make it a place I actually like going to and I've made friends there.

Seattle is beautiful. I only stopped there between flights, but I can't blame her for wanting to live there. But people can't come to her if she doesn't put herself in situations where she can meet them.

I'm depressed with recent ptsd. When I went back to work, I really didn't want to. It's only part time, but the forced schedule and the interaction with people has helped me cheer up and deal with things on my own. It's hard and I totally understand. But it's the only way she'll improve her life.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”