April the Germaphobic Clean Freak

sha1234

Re: April the Germaphobic Clean Freak

Post by sha1234 »

Just_saying wrote: Image
They think it's okay for him to eat food that goes on the ground? He drops it on the floor a few times and puts it back in his mouth. We all know their floor is ALWAYS dirty.
There have been clips where Loam is eating in the park, and the scene cuts as the food falls on the grass. I am 100% sure he picked it up and carried on eating because that'ssssss okayyyyyyyy :roll:

Said_It_And_Meant_It
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Said_It_And_Meant_It »

sha1234 wrote:They look so smelly/dirty/nasty/disgusting here.

LMFAO!!!!!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

mindlesschatter wrote:Image

I wish she would cover her mouth. :? :o
simariksmokin wrote:Image

Just no please no!

I can't stand how nasty, dirty, smelly, and disgusting they look in the morning when they vlog themselves.

Growing up, my dad taught us to brush our teeth, comb our hair, wash our faces and shower before we eat....they roll outta bed still pulling off eye boogers and start vlogging themselves (like she did in the "EPIC Birthday Surprise!" vlog). For the very least she could wash her face and tidy up her fucking hair!!

It makes me so mad when I see her (them) looking so unkempt. :x

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^Ape picking at her eyes killed me. I guess the boys like boogers in their scrambled eggs :P

These alleged clean freaks did their "research" and are getting rid of the bird feeder. Sure, that's gone but how about those hamsters? I mean... rats!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

blaugranaprincess wrote:
MelC wrote:
jakel wrote:Image
She is such a pig. :oink: They're so freaking disgusting and I can pitcher ( :D ) their house smelling like cat shit, bird seed, rotten food and Justine's disgusting cheese feet. We already know they lack in hygiene, we've seen how Ape bathes Loam, we know Ape has BO, we know Justine has smelly feet; they just look like a sticky, sweaty, stinky mess. So gross. :barf:
Add the fact that Ape likes keeping the house warm which means the body odor is amplified. Gross. Then add the smells from the SINGLE litter box shared by THREE cats. Double gross. :barf:

lilgossip
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilgossip »

Argh I hate how she claims to be a germaphobe but she lets Liam touch all the most dangerous and disgusting things. Today's vlog "baby wants a sibling?!" She lets Liam help with the cats food and Liam is touching all of it. Does she not know that food could carry salmonella? http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/d ... d=11344300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

mindlesschatter wrote:Fingers in mouth after touching cat food. At this very moment, they were talking about him wanting to eat it.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Totally defeats the purpose of disinfecting and cleaning the brushes!! Why she gotta rub her fingers all over the bristles?!? Beauty GURU?

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^^This! Her incessant need to finger everything grosses me out.

April takes Loam to the park where he proceeds to play and dig in the sand. Upon returning home Jerkoff finally gets off his lazy ask and washes the kid's hands and feet. How about... giving him a bath? Or, at the very least wipe him down and put on a fresh set of clothes. Dirty ask people, don't they know there are a bunch of nasties hiding in the sand? Only the top layer gets a semi-decent sterilization from the sun, the rest is just nasty. The kid climbs, crawls, sits everywhere in the house with his dirty clothes.

Also, Ape finds her battery-operated foot scraper. Sure, let's scrape your dead skin in your room where not only the cats walk around but your son crawls in too.

She is the anti-clean. You'd think that no one ever taught her to clean!

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

Gross. So gross she was using that pedi thing on CARPET where her dead skin shit is getting all up in there. They are SO nasty

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

These two are getting more like Lindy & Tim every day. I had to stop those vlogs because L&T were making me throw up in my mouth a little more with each viewing. Their kitchen looks like a very weird science experiment, letting the dogs pee and poo in the house is just unacceptable and just imagining the odors in that stuffy little apartment was sickening. As for April, I don't think anyone ever took the time to teach her how to be clean. If she knew better she might do better.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^She mentioned that her Stepfather taught her how to clean. Perhaps that's why she's failing at cleaning, it's her way of rebelling against the male adult figure who raised her.

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

^ Well, that shoots down my theory. ;)

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Maris Margaret wrote:^ Well, that shoots down my theory. ;)
It's all good. Even with the plethora of products Ape has access to, she still can't clean!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

They need to run one of those Magic Erasers on their microwave. Then use a Clorox wipe to disinfect it.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

^^^ pee n poop in the house?? gross!

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

Laffing wrote:^^^ pee n poop in the house?? gross!
Especially since at least two of their cats are toms, maybe three if Sunrise is also male. There aren't many things that reek more than tomcat urine, IMO.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

In Loam's Birthday vlog, Ape's pink flip-flop is upside down. It's black as tar. She obviously isn't cleaning her floors properly AND she needs new flip-flops. Pigs.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Ape and Loam working on the party goody bags... on that nasty carpet where they walk on, the cats walk on, etc. What's so wrong with doing it on the counter or kitchen table. At least those surfaces are slightly clean! NASTY ASKS.

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

z0negirl wrote:Ape and Loam working on the party goody bags... on that nasty carpet where they walk on, the cats walk on, etc. What's so wrong with doing it on the counter or kitchen table. At least those surfaces are slightly clean! NASTY ASKS.
Agree. I hope April was forward-thinking enough to let invitees know that she and Justin have 3 indoor cats, in case anyone (adult or child) is allergic. Who am I kidding? Of course she didn't.

Return to “AprilAthena7”