z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April the Germaphobic Clean Freak

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:^ That's really disgusting. :barf:

I hate seeing her fingers all over food. It makes me so...enraged! If anyone around me did that, I'd be like wtf are you doing! Stop! lol
When she poked the radishes at the grocery store? Foul. This (along with my OCD) is why I double wash our produce. In a recent vlog of Very Berrie Life, Yoon picked at some peppers and I gasped. Her husband did too in a joking manner but I couldn't help but wonder if she watches Ape and thinks the same way.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Theslyhorse wrote:April was using one of Liam's spoons to mix her DIY glamglow mask. I find this slightly gross.
Gawd, she's such a dutty person.
(lol being from the Caribbean, it's the first phrase that came to mind)

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

hudson298 wrote:Anyone notice the dirt on the ergo?
Dirty as all hell.

Dirty backyard that they lounge on as well let Loam crawl on only to later crawl indoors without so much as changing their bottoms.

Justin's dirty feet on the sofas.

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

z0negirl wrote:
hudson298 wrote:Anyone notice the dirt on the ergo?
Dirty as all hell.

Dirty backyard that they lounge on as well let Loam crawl on only to later crawl indoors without so much as changing their bottoms.

Justin's dirty feet on the sofas.
Stinky feet on the sofa :barf:

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

He looks so unkempt. Lounging about on a freakin Wednesday morning in his ugly ass robe dangling a cat toy in front of his child. WOOF.

Edited to note that he literally looks like he escaped a mental institution. The robe, the head thrown back in a cackle. Dangling the cat toy in front of a baby. Total loony bin.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Benji lounges in a robe at times, but I'm not as grossed out as when I see Kustin doing it. Kustin makes everything seem more creepy!

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

sha1234 wrote:Benji lounges in a robe at times, but I'm not as grossed out as when I see Kustin doing it. Kustin makes everything seem more creepy!
Lol I don't watch Judy or Benji much (or at all really) sometimes I watch a rando vid out of curiosity.

I suppose it's partially because I'm not used to seeing men in robes. None of the men in my life (dad or boyfriend) ever wore robes. It's like seeing a unicorn to me lol. Also because I know Justafraud is unemployed (youtube is his WIFE's business after all) it adds to the sleazy, unkempt, laziness, loonytoon vibe he's got going on lol. I can't be the only one who thinks he looks crazy lounging around danging a darn cat toy in front of his 10 month old son lol!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Arose87 wrote:
sha1234 wrote:Benji lounges in a robe at times, but I'm not as grossed out as when I see Kustin doing it. Kustin makes everything seem more creepy!
Lol I don't watch Judy or Benji much (or at all really) sometimes I watch a rando vid out of curiosity.

I suppose it's partially because I'm not used to seeing men in robes. None of the men in my life (dad or boyfriend) ever wore robes. It's like seeing a unicorn to me lol. Also because I know Justafraud is unemployed (youtube is his WIFE's business after all) it adds to the sleazy, unkempt, laziness, loonytoon vibe he's got going on lol. I can't be the only one who thinks he looks crazy lounging around danging a darn cat toy in front of his 10 month old son lol!
Oh he looks crazy as hell. None of the men in my life use robes either lol (dad, bro, bfs, cousins, bro in law)

When they started vlogging, Justin never used to lounge in robes. I know Benji does it a lot and Ape and J loveeeee to copy Judy's vlogs!

When I see Justin in a robe, I equate it to him not being clean/showered. Then I think of all these things and get even more disgusted: Smelly feet. Sweats in bed at night. Bushy armpit hair. Dandruff. Moles. Lisp. Squinty small eyes. Creepy thick lashes. Gross chest hair. (I don't mind chest hair on other men). Sometimes doesn't shower till late at night. Sometimes has bad B.O.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^The only male in my life that wears a robe is my 4 year old who was recently gifted a Ninjago one. LOL. None of the other men wear nor have robes. They are either in sweats or pajamas. Or, jump in the shower and get dressed. Lord knows none of us have that leisure time to just hang around.

As much as A&J look up to/copy J&B, I pray that Jerkoff doesn't show us his underwear free taquito. It's bad enough his jeans and pants are so ill-fitting.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Late Valentine's Date Night! vlog

They are making up the bed for Susan to stay over but the cats playing on it. A&J are on the bed too. Who does this?? It's so unsanitary! :?

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

SOOOO gross letting the cat all over the bed a guest is about to sleep in/use! Cats drag kitty litter everyyyyywhere I'd be so peeved if there were traces of litter in my bed. Poor Susan.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

Cats are cleaner than most animals but they will shed like crazy now that the weather is warmer. Funny how I thought April looked like their housemaid. haha.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Ape leaves the gunk in a dustpan. She can't be bothered to toss it?

Ape doesn't clean the lint trap. Way to ruin your machines, you should be cleaning it after every use.

I still don't get how she's a clean freak. She cleans a tiny space for the vlogs and nothing else.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Oh Ape, you can record all the cleaning you want but here are a few tips:

Clear OFF all items in your cleaning way. That means, remove the toys off the carpet so you can vacuum it. Remove the million displays and bowls off your counter, so you can properly clean it.

You can tell they don't clean their sink properly, there are rust stains. Which means they have a bunch of germs festering down there.

And the reason why I stopped to post - her way of cleaning the toilet. This NASTY ASK DIMWIT cleans the toilet ring, then moves up to the tank, and top. Sure, go ahead and spread all that toilet matter.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

z0negirl wrote:Oh Ape, you can record all the cleaning you want but here are a few tips:

Clear OFF all items in your cleaning way. That means, remove the toys off the carpet so you can vacuum it. Remove the million displays and bowls off your counter, so you can properly clean it.

You can tell they don't clean their sink properly, there are rust stains. Which means they have a bunch of germs festering down there.

And the reason why I stopped to post - her way of cleaning the toilet. This NASTY ASK DIMWIT cleans the toilet ring, then moves up to the tank, and top. Sure, go ahead and spread all that toilet matter.
I came here to post the same thing! :D What a half-assed cleaning job. She'll never be employed as a maid after their YT career goes down the toilet. Girlfriend needs to get it together.
My dad is the one who taught us how to properly clean/sweep/mop etc and all I could think was, he'd have blown a gasket if we cleaned the way she does.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Ape wouldn't even make it after submitting her application. She has a skewed definition of cleaning. In true form, that's called lazy-surface cleaning. I'm still in awe that my 4 year old knows AND does more than Ape.

Your father is awesome. I love that he taught you those life lessons :love2:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

They look so smelly/dirty/nasty/disgusting here.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

^^ they had to choose the most busted pic of themselves to show how "not famous" they are lolllllll! :rofl:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Loam was eating off the floor today.

didyouREALLYsaythat
Informer
Informer

Post by didyouREALLYsaythat »

Let me get this straight.. She's cracking eggs on her head, getting raw egg all over her hands, and then eating the hard boiled ones without even WIPING her hands down? That's safe.
I say offensive things, but I don't mind.

Return to “AprilAthena7”