April the Germaphobic Clean Freak

Just_saying
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April the Germaphobic Clean Freak

Post by Just_saying »

April touching the cookies that's supposed to be for the guests.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^Her gloves while packing the worms was definitely a show for us. She can't help but touch everything especially after touching her nose, make-up, etc. Disgusting pig.

Also, that fake steam cleaning! Hahaha. Bitch, why don't you move the shit around and try pushing in straight lines. She can "clean" all she wants, we all know it's not enough to sanitize their house. Jessica has been there for a few days and guarantee she's done more than these two have done the entire time they have been renting.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

^^ RE: Jessica cleaning. Didn't she look slightly peeved/eyerollish (lol at my made up word) when Justin was filming her cleaning the counters? She looked like she was thinking, "put down that M*****F****** camera and pick up a broom!"

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

Arose87 wrote:^^ RE: Jessica cleaning. Didn't she look slightly peeved/eyerollish (lol at my made up word) when Justin was filming her cleaning the counters? She looked like she was thinking, "put down that M*****F****** camera and pick up a broom!"
I got that vibe also. Esp when she said she was on balloon duty lol. She was sarcastically pissed in my opinion.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

I'm liking Jessica even more especially with her retorts and facial expressions. I wonder if she looks at her brother and just shakes her head. I also wonder if she quietly suggests things his lazy ask CAN do.

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

z0negirl wrote:I'm liking Jessica even more especially with her retorts and facial expressions. I wonder if she looks at her brother and just shakes her head. I also wonder if she quietly suggests things his lazy ask CAN do.
Jessica loved her brother because he was such a special child and the whole family coddled him. Now they're all grown up and she sees what an asshole he is. Welcome to our reality, girlfriend. The truth will set you free. :D
May the bridges I burn light the way.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I commend Jessica for putting up with Ape and Justin. You can tell she loves her nephew and tolerates them for his sake.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

PuppiesLove wrote:Why was the wagon in the kitchen after they were rolling him around in it in the back yard yesterday??? All that steaming you did yesterday was a waste Ape, unless you did it again after you put the wagon in the kitchen.
This! I doubt they sat there and cleaned off all the wagon's wheels.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

As they were pulling Loam in his cute wagon, you can see all the dirt and leaves pushed against their house. I'll give them a bit of leeway as they had a party and it was windy the last couple of days. But they're still filthy pigs for pulling the wagon outside (and probably bringing it in) as well using their inside slippers outside.

Loam is washing his hands! Yeah, okay but what about his feet that he is now sucking on. Poor baby, he's getting his parents' rat habits.

HeyJenny93
Learner
Learner

Post by HeyJenny93 »

Cleanest "backyard" ever! wtf is wrong with that door..
Please no hate, english is not my native language <3

JambaJuicy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JambaJuicy »

Caca smashing bananas right on top of the kitchen counter top.
:barf:

JambaJuicy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JambaJuicy »

JambaJuicy wrote:Caca smashing bananas right on top of the kitchen counter top.
:barf:

Sorry my bet. I re watched that video, and Caca was definitely utilizing a clear bowl to smash those bananas.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Bowlgate, Part 2.

Jerkoff is using a CLEAR BOWL to soak Bob's foot in. Are they going to use the same bowl to mash Ape's bananas again? Disgusting.

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

Justin should have stopped by their favorite store, Dollar Tree, and gotten Bob his own soaking bowl that they can use now and discard when no longer needed. That is how you properly use the Dollar Tree.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^That's a perfect reason for them to go to Dollar Tree! I don't know how these two have survived as long as they have, they are so damn stupid.

Justin is obviously not as concerned about his stomach as he eats a clump of Ape's leftover homemade scrub. Let's go over that, shall we?

1. Ape left a mess when she made that scrub the other day.
2. Justaloser will eat ANYTHING that's left out.

jakel

Post by jakel »

Who the Fu*k eats a spec of some shit on the frigging counter??? Their cats walk all over the place. Why would a person do that? Man I'm so disgusted! :barf:
pixiedazzle wrote: Justabicth tells us a 'funny' story of how he saw something lying near the stove, eats it thinking that it must be muffin crumbs...only to find out later it was Ape's body scrub of coconut oil and brown sugar. :? He is so gross.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^I hope Justasickbastard continues to eat anything and everything he sees. Is it wrong that I want him to eat cat litter or Loam's shit or better yet, sand/dirt/junk from his nasty feet?

Today, we also see JustaRAT's feet in the sandbox, where his flip-flops were strewn about. If those are the very SAME flip-flops that he wore in the house, Ape can steam mop all she wants. That's not going to help but if the big rat keeps bringing dirt inside.

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

z0negirl wrote:^I hope Justasickbastard continues to eat anything and everything he sees. Is it wrong that I want him to eat cat litter or Loam's shit or better yet, sand/dirt/junk from his nasty feet?
Omg zonegirl...i had the same exact feeling about him. I just want him to eat cat litter/cat poop or dirt someday :rofl: :rofl:

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

pixiedazzle wrote:
z0negirl wrote:^I hope Justasickbastard continues to eat anything and everything he sees. Is it wrong that I want him to eat cat litter or Loam's shit or better yet, sand/dirt/junk from his nasty feet?
Omg zonegirl...i had the same exact feeling about him. I just want him to eat cat litter/cat poop or dirt someday :rofl: :rofl:
Since he eats Caca's food, cat poop/dirt isn't that close. All he has to do is douse it with Sriracha and voila!

AMR714
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AMR714 »

I was hoping that he picked up a dead spider or some kind of brown bug and ate it. I'm so twisted... :twisted:

Return to “AprilAthena7”