April the Germaphobic Clean Freak

courtesanlife
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

April the Germaphobic Clean Freak

Post by courtesanlife »

Use this thread to share examples of April's supposedly organized, clean, and sanitary lifestyle.

(While sick, no less) Thanks sha1234. :)

Uses cookware to wash filthy makeup brushes.

Worries about baby catching her cold, kisses and touches his face nonstop.

Continue...

sha1234

Re: April the Germaphobic Clean Freak

Post by sha1234 »

originally posted by lisbeth123
Top: Judy at 7+ mths pregnant with twins can clean her house...
Below: April? She's just a lazy, nasty ass.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

sha1234 wrote:originally posted by lisbeth123
Jeezus, Ape & Jobless J's floors look like squatters have been living there. I hope they don't get their deposit back.
Judy hires cleaners to come in and clean her house.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

April and Justin also have a cleaning lady that comes in and clean her house.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

itsDoormatsVillage wrote:
Jeezus, Ape & Jobless J's floors look like squatters have been living there. I hope they don't get their deposit back.
Judy hires cleaners to come in and clean her house.
And the house actually looks clean.
Plus it looks like Judy and Benji help to tidy up little spills or messes. I think A&J just let stuff stay on the floor until someone cleans it.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^^A&J probably had to let their housekeeper go as it is an extra bill at this point. Fine, if April the clean-freak can't clean. But what the F is Justin doing that he can't spare at bare minimum 30 minutes to sweep, mop their floors. They only clean when company is coming over or when GG calls them out.

April's prep work and cooking is a big offense. She cross-contaminates EVERYTHING.

rensays
Informer
Informer

Post by rensays »

Well I am certainly never going to get wooden floors this horrendously dark in color! It's like a speck of dust on a black car- it just makes everything more conspicuous!!!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

rensays wrote:
Well I am certainly never going to get wooden floors this horrendously dark in color! It's like a speck of dust on a black car- it just makes everything more conspicuous!!!
The darker wood definitely shows everything, if anything medium or even light works better for their type of lifestyle. We have a mix of 3 color hardwood, it helps keep everything look clean even with the heavy traffic areas. My two eldest alternate sweeping daily and mopping weekly. If the kids can do a full downstairs in less than 20 minutes, A&J should be able to do their living space within 10 minutes tops. They are just super lazy and careless ESPECIALLY for people with pets.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

I have wood floor, it takes me 10 minutes to sweep and mop the entire upstairs floor, 2 bedroom, living room and kitchen floor.

rensays
Informer
Informer

Post by rensays »

z0negirl wrote:
rensays wrote:
The darker wood definitely shows everything, if anything medium or even light works better for their type of lifestyle. We have a mix of 3 color hardwood, it helps keep everything look clean even with the heavy traffic areas. My two eldest alternate sweeping daily and mopping weekly. If the kids can do a full downstairs in less than 20 minutes, A&J should be able to do their living space within 10 minutes tops. They are just super lazy and careless ESPECIALLY for people with pets.
Definitely medium or light for me one day. My hair sheds like a dog on steroids!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

courtesanlife wrote:

Ape showing us what's for breakfast, but not before she pokes the crust of the croissant, and pats/pokes/feels up her bread. Ugh.

ETA: note how thin her fingers are in this clip (pre-pregnancy), vs the pic above (7lbs away)

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

courtesanlife wrote: Worries about baby catching her cold, kisses and touches his face nonstop.
OMG, this vlog actually made me mad. She literally gave her baby germs and got him sick. I know kids need to build up immunities, but what got me mad was that she was acting so dumb about it. So worried about breast feeding, but yet would touch him, kiss him, and talk directly into his face.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:
courtesanlife wrote:

Ape showing us what's for breakfast, but not before she pokes the crust of the croissant, and pats/pokes/feels up her bread. Ugh.

ETA: note how thin her fingers are in this clip (pre-pregnancy), vs the pic above (7lbs away)
I know we've discussed this before but I DESPISE when she pokes and feels up bread. I hate it even more when the do it to the items IN the store. I pity the unsuspecting person who picks up that loaf and has a poke in it. It's so disrespectful and just idiotic.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

^ same here. I hate it! If my significant other did that to our food, or even his food...I would call them out and be like wtf are you doing?! lol

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Laffing wrote:
courtesanlife wrote: Worries about baby catching her cold, kisses and touches his face nonstop.
OMG, this vlog actually made me mad. She literally gave her baby germs and got him sick. I know kids need to build up immunities, but what got me mad was that she was acting so dumb about it. So worried about breast feeding, but yet would touch him, kiss him, and talk directly into his face.
I remember this. She was on her glider talking about how she missed not being able to smell properly and that she kept trying to smell Loam but couldn't. AAAANNNNDD....she demonstrates!! Does she really wonder why Loam might have gotten a little ill??

Dolt!! Don't be putting your snot nose all over your baby trying to smell him when you are sick.

kyaraslife_
Learner
Learner

Post by kyaraslife_ »

I dont think this has been talked about before on this thread! and it is about how obsessed April is with TOWELS!

OMFG i think she is so overly OCD and obsessed with towels and for anyone who is familiar with their vlog channel way before their kid was born can relate with this.
Her rule in the house is that you need to wash your towel after using it for one day! so basically OCD crazy April can use one towel per day and has wayy too much laundry to do everyday
She also brags about her towel collection, and how she dont want to throw away old towels that still have holes in them YUCK! bitch get over yourself already!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

^ lol yes, it's weirdddddddd. We need to post pics of that and pics of that nasty water she dumped in her sink, with clumps of cat hair...

Stephbest
Learner
Learner

Post by Stephbest »

theres no excuse for this! I dont care what hardware floor you have...keep it CLEAN!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

So fucking nasty. Loam's playmat is next to the garbage bag, dustpan & broom.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^^That's disgusting mostly because we all know they didn't bother to sweep under Loam's stuff.

Return to “AprilAthena7”