The Sims

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Sims

Post by da_precious1 »

Does anyone know of any good Let's Plays? I have a Mac so I have to experience the game like this for now lol.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

da_precious1 wrote:Does anyone know of any good Let's Plays? I have a Mac so I have to experience the game like this for now lol.
Same here. I've been watching LifeSimmer, The Sim Supply, TheEnglishSimmer, and Jessamica92.
:toss:

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

da_precious1 wrote:Does anyone know of any good Let's Plays? I have a Mac so I have to experience the game like this for now lol.
I don't know if mine are any good, but I'll be posting a Sims 4 let's play as well. Look for it on my KleineGames channel.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

RSEztalove wrote: Same here. I've been watching LifeSimmer, The Sim Supply, TheEnglishSimmer, and Jessamica92.
Kleineganz wrote: I don't know if mine are any good, but I'll be posting a Sims 4 let's play as well. Look for it on my KleineGames channel.
Thanks guys I'll check them out.

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

RSEztalove wrote:
Same here. I've been watching LifeSimmer, The Sim Supply, TheEnglishSimmer, and Jessamica92.
LifeSimmer is ATROCIOUS. Literally the single most annoying person on YouTube right now.

I reccomend XUrbanSimsX. She's awesome!

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

LexiPorter wrote:
RSEztalove wrote:
LifeSimmer is ATROCIOUS. Literally the single most annoying person on YouTube right now.

I reccomend XUrbanSimsX. She's awesome!
I think she's annoying as crap, but her Sims 4 Lets Play has been good so far. I speed it up to get through it though.

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Curtis Paradis is doing a lets play, and I adore him. I deff would recommend him.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

ariadne wrote:Curtis Paradis is doing a lets play, and I adore him. I deff would recommend him.
Yeah, Curtis is my favorite YouTuber right now

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

Patiently waiting for EA to make a Mac compatible Sims 4 like

sapage89
Debater
Debater

Post by sapage89 »

I just got my laptop fixed from when my Dad deleted the operating system. First thing I did? Download origin and the sims. Too excited to be able to play again!
Using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Well I lasted about 4 hours of playing time without using any cheats.

Chappi
Talker
Talker

Post by Chappi »

I had to cheat, because my Sim has the bestselling author aspiration and in stage one you have to overcome writer's block. But my Sim just wouldn't get writer's block, ever! Once I put her needs on no decay it worked, though.

Do you guys know whether there's something I can for my Sim to write a bestseller? Her skill level is 10 and she's always inspired while writing, plus she has that creativity reward, but she just doesn't write one. Her royalties are also always moderate.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

On my private game I'm using cheats, but for my Let's Play I'm going to try not to. I'm going to try really, really hard!! ;)

Post by Guest »

I was determined to do it without cheats but by the time I'd satisfied all of their needs I had no chance to get anything else done and their mood was depleting again so I resorted to using cheats cause I was getting bored! Then I didn't wanna use any money related cheats but I was still losing more money than I was gaining even with the extra time I had so I gave in completely!!

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

So after almost a week of having the game, I finally played for more than the 2 hours I did at first.
I only used the motherlode cheat because I like my sims having cool houses. But after I finished I had 5k with me so yeah.

I wanna TRY to play without using the cheat codes but I know that won't happen for long

I love the build feature though. I can actually build houses!

Also... Anyone know if there's like a restrictbuildbuyinbuilding cheat for 4?

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

I really want to get the sims 4, but I went to target and there was one for 19.99 and the other was like 70.00 dollars...I had no clue that they had two different ones so I just walked away haha

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

Got TS4 today and I've been playing it non stop for the past 5 hours. I'm obsessed. I was totally on the 'ugh no pools and toddlers screw you EA' bandwagon before but it really is a great game. I'm already looking forward to expansions lol.

Chun_Li
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chun_Li »

AndrewArcade is one of my favorites.

SayWhaaat
Learner
Learner

Post by SayWhaaat »

Sims is my one true addiction in life. :love2: <3

xAmaax
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xAmaax »

I just played Sims 4 a good 3 or 4 hours this evening... The family I just made is so fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Oh please, I was torturing people back when you were still playing with puppies."
-- :love2: Evil Queen :love2:

Return to “The Sims”