voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

Post by hurricanebianca »

It's absolutely a "look what you're missing" kind of thing. No doubt.
And I agree, it's so annoying that she won't address the breakup. Until she says something about it people will keep asking "Are you still with your boyfriend" until the end of time. A simple tweet will do! It's so awkward that she pretends he never existed because her followers won't forget that they were together. It's the elephant in the room in every video.

ShanghaiSalt
Debater
Debater

Post by ShanghaiSalt »

It’s not like she just had a boyfriend and mentioned him occasionally. She moved him in and included him in photo shoots, videos of them singing etc it’s so stupid when youtubers then just expect to be able to silently remove them and never talk about it.

I’m not liking all the ‘body positive’ pictures on Instagram. Not that I have a problem with girls showing clevage but I feel like when someone like her, who dresses like a granny, covers up, does no try ons, and then randomly has her boobs on display on Instagram..it’s just weird and uncomfortable.

I think she’s banging some new guy who’s telling her how hot she is and he’s taking the provocative pics for her. She mentioned on one comment how she’s only felt so body confident in the last week (back when she commented) so I think that was her first week with him.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

hurricanebianca wrote:It's absolutely a "look what you're missing" kind of thing. No doubt. .

You're so right!!! Definitely a desperate move! I wouldn't be surprised if one of her friends took that picture just to make her ex jealous.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Becca deleted the boyfriend video from her channel. She also changed the title of the first vlogmas video from "Vlogmas Begins! Christmas shopping & Elliott moves in!" to just "Vlogmas Begins". Everything including Elliott has been to edited in some way or another. She is just doing everything she can to sweep that relationship under the rug :roll: Just address it, Becca!

ponyponycat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ponyponycat »

This girl is just a bit... odd.

I can't work out if she's just really young/immature or if something else is seriously amiss.

Dressing like a granny and then the sudden Instagram flesh-show? Strange. I would put money on one of her (female) friends taking those photos to try to make her ex jealous. She gives me creepy vibes that she worships that Arabella girl.

Also, her dog. He is fat. His breathing is already compromised because he's brachycephalic. I can't stand the dog hair all over her clothes, and it also makes me mad that she let him sit on tables on the train and in restaurants. I speak as a dog owner and Veterinary professional but it's just plain grim.

Forgot to say - I think her weird eyebrows and hairline add to my confusion. They are just plain strange.

alphanumeric2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alphanumeric2 »

oh dear, wonder what he did. what's her ex bfs twitter? I can't find it anywhere...

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

So can anyone answer this for me. Is it super common in the UK to have dogs go everywhere with their owners ie. restaurants or is Rupert her personal support dog allowing him to go everywhere with her?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

If she was the one who broke up with him then i don't think she'd try to make him jealous.Sounds like he cheated or just didn't want her anymore and he's the one who left.

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

I think he treated her poorly and she was too inexperienced/in love with him to see it. I actually do believe her when she describes him as a social climber who wants the attention, and if she makes a long rant video about him it would give him the opportunity to make a reply video. However, she's not taking the "high road" here in my opinion. She's addressing it because he told her to (I saw his tweet), but she's also simply talking about how awful a guy he is without actually giving any real examples. She's kind of saying "He's a terrible person who did awful things to me, and you guys know I'm not a malicious person, so you believe me, right?" - and that's not really fair.
She has created this narrative that she's above him, flawless, perfect etc., so she is taking revenge on him through those ass and boob pictures. She can call it empowerment all she wants, but this is more about him than she wants to admit.

Elliott's twitter is @ellsteward by the way.

crazycatgal
Learner
Learner

Post by crazycatgal »

What’s with the stupid ‘sweetie’ voice she puts on? She was doing it in her vlog addressing the breakup and her saying ‘I’m flawless’ in that stupid voice was embarrassing to watch.

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

I really don’t know. I remember watching an old vlog when they went to an event and that Mark who Zoella is mates with was there, well she went into overdrive with it. Just the American accent and little repetitive sayings - no one joined in. It reminds me of being about 9/10 I’d do that with an American accent and now it makes me cringe. :D

She seems to do it constantly though, it’s like verbal diarrhoea. She seems to use it as ‘filler’ in her conversations/vlogs. I noticed people around her don’t even acknowledge it, so they must just block it out. Maybe a lot of the time she doesn’t know or doesn’t have anything to say, but wants to film, or it’s some kind of slightly nervous talk. Or she thinks it’s hilarious.

gracelev18
Learner
Learner

Post by gracelev18 »

sororitygirl123 wrote:So can anyone answer this for me. Is it super common in the UK to have dogs go everywhere with their owners ie. restaurants or is Rupert her personal support dog allowing him to go everywhere with her?
Its unlikely its her support dog as she is often eating/drinking outside with him. Dogs are allowed on public transport in the UK and when she eats out she is either in their outside area or she goes to a dog friendly pub/restaurant. Most places do not allow dogs unless they are support animals. I guess she just researches where he is welcome before she goes out xx

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Just watched her last vlog! Anyone know what happened with the boyfriend? He gave me creepy vibes over the Christmas vlogs but I don’t know anything about them?
Anyone fill me in :tu:

I watched her video where she addresses the break up.
She said she ended things because after a while he wasnt the person she thought he was at the beginning.
She also said he said people bad things about her that aren't true,and that she knows a lot of bad things he's done but she isn't that person who'd just say what he's done in public.

crazycatgal
Learner
Learner

Post by crazycatgal »

It was all very vague and a bit pointless. I don’t get why she didn’t specify if he was controlling or mean etc.

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

crazycatgal wrote:It was all very vague and a bit pointless. I don’t get why she didn’t specify if he was controlling or mean etc.
I know! She says she did it because he told to "address it or I will", but she didn't even really specify anything. I wonder if he's satisfied with the way she explained it or if he's going to retaliate or something later :roll:

BelindaB
Learner
Learner

Post by BelindaB »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Katiek1218 wrote:Can I just say, for someone with so many illnesses, extreme fatigue, etc etc. She’s now managing to play a lead role in a panto? She mentioned 2 shows in a day. Surely even for a small scale panto, that must be tiring?!

Her illness are fake.
I haven't watched her videos for a long time, but I was always suspicious of her "fatigue". I have chronic fatigue which is classed as moderate, but there's no way I could even contemplate doing half the stuff she does. So she's either recovered or it's very, very, very mild. Doing panto is just crazy for someone with chronic fatigue - you wouldn't even think about committing to it. Plus, she lives alone (doesn't she?) - I have no idea how she runs a house and looks after a dog if she really is ill.

Also, does anyone remember her 'stalker'? What happened in the end?

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

Maybe sh's better now or just exaggerating her symptoms but she was definitely very ill as a teenager (16/18 I think) unless she was also lying then...

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Also she has been to the gym for over 3 hours two days in a row. What person with chronic fatigue and ME can do that??

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

hurricanebianca wrote:Also she has been to the gym for over 3 hours two days in a row. What person with chronic fatigue and ME can do that??
I think she's turning into gabby

crazycatgal
Learner
Learner

Post by crazycatgal »

I was just going to come on and post something similar. She manages to do a spin class (which is high intensity) and do general gym stuff in the same session yet she has chronic fatigue.

Return to “V-Z”