Rachelleea

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rachelleea

Post by snap2it »

PisaLisa wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 8:24 pm
I remember in her tea spilling video how she confessed to now having real hobbies and all the years before when she told us about her hobbies she was lying and was doing absolutely nothing.
It's felt that way for as long as I've watched her, that all she does is put out a few on trend videos and that's it. All those routine videos is just an act to curate a not so perfect life. As someone said she does seem really lost. I did notice on her website that soon she'll be selling some of her prints.

Sure "move" to Canada to be with another boyfriend. but then what? If Canada is supposed to make her feel so much better, I never noticed a change in the videos she put out.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

snap2it wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 4:43 pm
PisaLisa wrote:
I remember in her tea spilling video how she confessed to now having real hobbies and all the years before when she told us about her hobbies she was lying and was doing absolutely nothing.
It's felt that way for as long as I've watched her, that all she does is put out a few on trend videos and that's it. All those routine videos is just an act to curate a not so perfect life. As someone said she does seem really lost. I did notice on her website that soon she'll be selling some of her prints.

Sure "move" to Canada to be with another boyfriend. but then what? If Canada is supposed to make her feel so much better, I never noticed a change in the videos she put out.
The part that confuses me now is when exactly she started seeing this new boyfriend? Because you're right and no offence to rachel but in the canada videos she seemed darn depressed (even before bushfire situation happened) up until the move back to Australia. So I'm thinking either somebody set her up with someone back in Canada and she's mostly excited about going back to meet them (blind date) or she can finally move in with him. The only people she had talked about in Canada were all female friends.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

snap2it wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 4:43 pm
PisaLisa wrote:

The part that confuses me now is when exactly she started seeing this new boyfriend? Because you're right and no offence to rachel but in the canada videos she seemed darn depressed (even before bushfire situation happened) up until the move back to Australia. So I'm thinking either somebody set her up with someone back in Canada and she's mostly excited about going back to meet them (blind date) or she can finally move in with him. The only people she had talked about in Canada were all female friends.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

I think this is the problem with living your life online trying to find the right balance of what to share of your personal life. Do you just focus on whatever trend it is you're following or tell the internet you have a boyfriend?

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

Can I just say how ridiculously obsessed she is with creating flat lays. I just find it annoying.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Did she say she was sleeping late and then waking up at 3am? for what? or does she mean 3pm, as that would make more sense. Still no clue what she does for "work" that she needs a fancy diary for. She took us online window shopping of 2020 diaries! I was falling asleep.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

I think she's staying up late to talk to the Canadian boyfriend.

Maybe I have a good memory, as I don't need to write down when to do laundry.

It's been said before that fulltime youtubers live a very different live to those that work or study. Having to get up and get ready for work is a stark contrast to organising your textas.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

snap2it wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:58 pm
I think she's staying up late to talk to the Canadian boyfriend.

Maybe I have a good memory, as I don't need to write down when to do laundry.

It's been said before that fulltime youtubers live a very different live to those that work or study. Having to get up and get ready for work is a stark contrast to organising your textas.
Yeah but she said she was sleeping late and then waking up at 3am, I don't know who would wanna do that. Has she ever exposed who her bf is on SM besides the first, Kody?

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

I don't know why she sorted all her pens and markers on her bed. If one was so into storage and organisation, you use some common sense and put an old sheet down or towel to protect the bed.

I was watching some of her old videos where she talks about moving etc. I don't think she likes staying in place too long and only has a 6 or 12 month lease. She then tends to sell off her furniture and move on.

The last boyfriend is mentioned in quite a few of her old videos, but she doesn't show his face. In the end if you want a private life, keep it private. Don't just drop the boyfriend in to make content.

She does do a lot of flat lays and I wonder if she works behind the scenes with some brands and creates content for them? It would explain how she earns a living. As just relying on YouTube and a few sponsors wouldn't cover the costs of living.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

I find it funny how she says she's a 'lifestyle designer' but most of her content is just her rearranging her desk (these days anyway). I get with the quarantine you can't do much but if I were her I feel like there's so much you could do with that title. She just comes across lazy and puts in little effort, and then she is salty in the comments when people say she should do different stuff because the content is repetitive. Plus she takes no suggestions on board! So much for reaching out and taking video ideas from her audience. If I were her, I would have a lot of fun with her brand and take inspiration from people like Kayla Itsines, Kylie Jenner or Taylor Hill and create motivating workout spaces, how to edit photos taken in the ocean or surf,how to effectively make flat lays outside versus inside, history or origin of the furniture she buys and why she likes them etc etc. She's always moving so there's a ton of content to be made, and you don't have to look far or stay stuck in your lounge. She can branch out easily.

I do feel as though she probably works for different brands making flat lays but I haven't seen any specific companies she has curated for on her instagram or youtube so can't confirm nor deny that.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Another language app sponsored video! I remember a couple of years ago Rachel wanted to learn Italian.

Maybe instead of spending all this time waiting to "move" to Canada, why not look at doing a short course in something?

I noticed someone asked in the comments what visa Rachel has applied for.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

She pretty much filmed a video showing all her trash she has to take to storage. Ridiculously boring and an insult to her viewers. I bet you she'll go back to uni, but I wonder if she wants to get married there since she was talking about having babies in her life update video.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Was it really worth it for her to move at this stage?? Its crazy how often she does, and then she talks about stability LOL

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Was it really worth it for her to move at this stage?? Its crazy how often she does, and then she talks about stability LOL

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

I can understand where she is coming from wanting her own space. But this moving to Melbourne and renting another apartment seems like a waste of money.

All her videos are the same. It was when she was in Toronto. Routines, cleaning and organising.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

snap2it wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:33 pm
I can understand where she is coming from wanting her own space. But this moving to Melbourne and renting another apartment seems like a waste of money.

All her videos are the same. It was when she was in Toronto. Routines, cleaning and organising.

I totally get wanting your own space for more content and video ideas but if she's moving around a lot it just feels like a big lie. Does she really enjoy the places she lives in or is she constantly unhappy but still making over different rooms? She probably does a lot of it for the money or enjoys a change of scenery every 5 seconds. There's so many benefits to living at home I seriously think she could've made the sacrifice and saved a lot more money.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Her views seem frighteningly low for having a jump of around 200k subs taking her to 616k subs.

Yey
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Yey »

Third video on a row about her fucking "pantry", and this one has literally the same footage from the last video! This is peak lifestyle content fatigue.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Yey wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:25 am
Third video on a row about her fucking "pantry", and this one has literally the same footage from the last video! This is peak lifestyle content fatigue.
Yep. And it's hardly a pantry, just one small cupboard, with the microwave in it.

There was no need to use the same footage. She claimed it was in case anyone new was watching. Still she could of just filmed new in clip to say nothing has changed.

Maybe instead of arranging plastic containers she should finish sorting through the 15 years worth of paper she's carried around with from place to place.

And as already pointed out her views are very low for having over 600k subscribers.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

There's a bunch of ppl complaining about the recycled footage, how did she think this would fly? She has rearranged that pantry a bajillion times, she is truly living the high life sorting and putting labels on all day, inside a mostly empty cupboard.

You would think for having three pantry videos she would set the time on her microwave already, and also lol to the person in her comments who called her out for having 0 herbs and spices.

Return to “P-U”