Rachelleea

ineedstuff
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Rachelleea

Post by ineedstuff »

Couldn't find a thread on here about her, need to bitch.

Aussie Youtuber: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJCgaQ ... -xwkwibygw

Hair is always greasy, she must wash it once a month.

Literally piles and CAKES foundation on, I didn't think it was possible to use so much, pretty sure she goes through a bottle or two every month.

Replies to non-kissass comments in a snarky Karissa-type way.

And recently has started to put on an affected American accent - I'm sure any self respecting American would hide behind their hands and cringe at her attempts, its embarrassing. And it sounds stupid, she only does it for certain words.

Anyone else watch her?

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Rachellea

Post by Chihuahualover »

Haven't been online for a while. Just got my internet back and am catching up on everything.

I clicked on that link above (out of curiosity)...

...She does sound like she's trying to americanise....no clue why.

And yes, her hair annoys the shit outta me.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

ineedstuff
Debater
Debater

Post by ineedstuff »

Turns out she's dating Kodi (YouTube gamer) who's American so I'm guessing that's why she does the accent - but still, whyyyyyy? Does she not realise how silly she sounds? I can' watch her anymore, I cringe everytime she fakes the accent.

catfishcatdog
Talker
Talker

Post by catfishcatdog »

I guess it's possible that from spending so much time with her American bf she's kind of unconsciously picking up his accent or something, idk. It does sound weird and annoying though.

I'd never heard of that guy Kodi before she did a video with him, and then I watched a couple of his videos. His YouTube 'personality' is the best example I've ever seen of what I hate about YouTube - that super over the top enthusiastic kind of voice, excessive jumpcuts etc. Ughhh it makes me cringe so much. But he has heaps of subscribers so I guess it works.

lifeisdolce
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lifeisdolce »

She looks so much younger without all that foundation. Every time she finishes her foundation application, it looks terrible because there is simply just so much on her face. It really is crazy.

Although I think she might pick it up from Kodi, I think she puts it on intentionally because in some videos it is there and in others, it's not there at all.

PassionfruitParfait
Debater
Debater

Post by PassionfruitParfait »

I cannot believe how quickly she goes through foundation. In her empties it seems like she's always used one up, or a concealer. Even mascara she uses up so quickly. I've got two sample sizes of the They're Real mascara, one that I've had since early this year and one from about 3 months ago and they've still got heaps of product left and I use them almost every day. I don't understand how she goes through things so quickly! She must be so wasteful when she applies her make up.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

I've been watching her for ages, and she mentions in old videos that she has no idea why she has an American twang (this was wayyyy before this boyfriend, in fact I think she was living with her boyfriend Curtis?) But I just watched her 'chubby bunny' video and its 10000x worse than it ever was

lifeisdolce
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lifeisdolce »

Watching Kodi's vlogs and they both sound so ignorant especially when he doesn't know what language is written on the food product/ at the train station.

It is funny that when she does her voice overs (for her get ready with me videos) she has a significantly less American twang compared to her other videos.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

I have never liked her, she has always rubbed me the wrong way. I find it so hard to find kind, genuine Australian youtubers.

PassionfruitParfait
Debater
Debater

She has to put on the accent. Just watched her latest Q&A which wasn't too bad. She had a couple of slips of the accent and she mentioned Kodi's vlog channel which I checked out afterwards AND SHE PUTS ON THE ACCENT SO MUCH IN THIS VLOG I COULDN'T STOP CRINGING!

Whyyyyyyy? I don't get it. Is it subconscious when she spends time with him or does she do it on purpose? In this vlog, you'd think she was American too.

viceandvirtue
Lurker
Lurker

Post by viceandvirtue »

justanopinion wrote:I have never liked her, she has always rubbed me the wrong way. I find it so hard to find kind, genuine Australian youtubers.
Totally agree. She talks way too fast ... like gurl calm down and take a breath.
My god her "accent" is soooo bad in her vlogmas videos.

sadiebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by sadiebaby »

I'd never noticed her accent in her main channel videos but oh my goodness, it is so annoying in the vlogmas vids.
I don't know if it's because she spends so much time with Kodi but pleasssse stop...it's horrible!

notbothered
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by notbothered »

I'm exactly the same, literally can't watch this girl anymore because it has become THAT cringe worthy to witness. STOP IT!!! You're aussie. It's seriously so lame just ughhhh

sadiebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by sadiebaby »

In Vlogmas day 7 Kodi mentioned that Rachel is now doing YouTube full time

PassionfruitParfait
Debater
Debater

How does she plan on making a living off her channel full time? Her looks are always the same minus the eye colour, exact same base products. All her empties and hauls are the same as well because she only uses about 3 things.

emmaemma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmaemma »

I started watching Rachel aaaaages ago, like when she had only 1000 subs. I hadn't watched in a really long time & it's sad how much she seems to have changed. Her accent is ridiculous, it's always been weird but it's crazy how bad it is now. I'm sure she used to go to uni and study something completely non beauty related & was a lot more down to earth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheDeceptiveBeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDeceptiveBeauty »

Image I don't know if I did this right. Enough of the phoney American accent already! Drives me up the wall!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDeceptiveBeauty
Talker
Talker

Rachellea

^ Also. Learn grammar. It's *you're.

PassionfruitParfait
Debater
Debater

TheDeceptiveBeauty wrote:^ Also. Learn grammar. It's *you're.

Sorry to say it but she just comes across as really dumb. She is 24 years old and still dresses, speaks and acts like a child. If you didn't know better you'd think she was 18/19 and just out of high school. I don't know how her YT career will go in the long term. All she does is the same look with the same products and then several annoying Q&A videos thrown in the mix. You can tell her viewers age by the questions they ask and I know they're young which is maybe why she is appealing to them. However, they'll all grow up and move onto someone more mature soon enough.

TheDeceptiveBeauty
Talker
Talker

^ I agree 100%. Then again, she is still young and perhaps she will mature alongside her audience. But damn, her accent was annoying to begin with (this, coming from an Aussie), now with this American twang thrown in the mix.... Ugh

Return to “P-U”