chattycathy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Young NASA Housewife - Part 2

Post by chattycathy »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
chattycathy wrote:I am too lazy to go back and read through everything. Does someone have bullet points for the drama with this girl?
Made a bunch of fake GG accounts to trash other Youtube housewives (these have since been merged into the account Cleaning Ladies http://gurugossiper.com/search.php?styl ... 8&sr=posts).

Started her own section here on GG, praising herself, trashing others (mostly Jamie, The Not So Ordinary Wife)

Also started a bunch of fake Youtube accounts to comment praise on her videos and negative things on other Youtubers videos.

When it came out that people suspected, she said something in her vlogs (can't specifically remember), but she basically said it wasn't her and moved on.

Most of this is speculation as to whether it was her, or someone close to her, but she had such a small following at the time that it wouldn't make sense for her to have some crazy fan that knew a bunch of personal info and would defend her so much. So, unproven, yes, highly speculated, yes. Screenshots and merged account comments are still available in the part 1 thread though if you want to go back and read.

Moving on from that drama, her videos are rather boring actually. She tries quite hard to be rich like Jen, organised like Alejandra and have a personality, but it doesn't really come across in videos. Her husband is quiet and doesn't seem to like the camera much (unlike Don, Jen's husband). Joey also works for NASA and she likes to pimp out the NASA aspect of their life lol.

Common criticism of her meal videos was the fact that they ate a lot of cheese and barely any vegetables, also that she would buy vegetables and show them in her grocery hauls, but they'd never show up in her meals.

She announced she was pregnant, unplanned, but they were happy, maybe not ready, but happy. She then almost disappeared from Youtube, commonly speculated that it was because of her weight gain.

Fast forward to January, she gave birth to her daughter Kennedy Marie, and has only updated her blog, not her Youtube.

The only reason she is at all popular on GG (not that popular really) is the drama that surrounded the multiple accounts and catty comments about other Youtubers. So yea, I hope that gives you a general overview :)
Thank you for debriefing me! Geez...that is a lot of effort to get attention.

BusyLittleBee
Learner
Learner

Post by BusyLittleBee »

Sorry if it's already been acknowledged but has anyone noticed that she's deleted all her vlogs and pregnancy updates? I wonder why? I remember in one video she mentioned vlogging will probably stop after she has the baby because her husband wasn't comfortable putting her on youtube but why delete past vlogs? Why not continue doing sit down videos or organizing and cooking videos that she could do while the baby naps? She could even do baby related videos without showing her daughter.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

BusyLittleBee wrote:Sorry if it's already been acknowledged but has anyone noticed that she's deleted all her vlogs and pregnancy updates? I wonder why? I remember in one video she mentioned vlogging will probably stop after she has the baby because her husband wasn't comfortable putting her on youtube but why delete past vlogs? Why not continue doing sit down videos or organizing and cooking videos that she could do while the baby naps? She could even do baby related videos without showing her daughter.
I can still see her videos.

BusyLittleBee
Learner
Learner

Post by BusyLittleBee »

Really? Weird. I can see everything except vlogs and pregnancy updates and announcement.

ETA: I just checked again. I can see a few pregnancy updates but not the announcement and no vlogs.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

BusyLittleBee wrote:Really? Weird. I can see everything except vlogs and pregnancy updates and announcement.

ETA: I just checked again. I can see a few pregnancy updates but not the announcement and no vlogs.
I spoke too soon - you're right. Strange.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

I miss her weird mouth talking.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

She posted this to Instagram and said that she wants to start making videos again, but has to find the right time.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She must have really hated being pregnant because she could have been filming while she was and then taken a break when she gave birth.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

She uploaded a new video. Remember that diaper bag she bought ages before her daughter was born? Yea, she hated it

[youtube][/youtube]
RETIRED MODERATOR

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:She uploaded a new video. Remember that diaper bag she bought ages before her daughter was born? Yea, she hated it

[youtube][/youtube]
I remember all of the comments on that original video saying how she would hate that original bag because it doesn't hold as much and you have to stack stuff on top of stuff. IIRC she was rude to all of those commenters.

I do love the pattern on this bag - better than the striped one. It's super loud though. I noticed that when she had to poke and touch every square inch of it. Wouldn't you want a quieter one in case your baby is sleeping or if you're in a quiet place? I guess this material is easier to wipe clean though.

Sayit_dontsprayit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sayit_dontsprayit »

Kind of sad the blogs are gone I really enjoyed them even though it appears she's kinda cray. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

She could still vlog and not show the baby.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Anyone who wants to see the baby already has, it's not that hard to find pictures
RETIRED MODERATOR

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

^ True. I bet it's because, she still hasn't shed the baby weight. She looks like she has quite a bit to lose.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

I forgot all about Katrina until watching a Laura Vitale bagel video and she says bagels like Katrina does. Anyone know what's going on with her now?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

bbgorilla wrote:I forgot all about Katrina until watching a Laura Vitale bagel video and she says bagels like Katrina does. Anyone know what's going on with her now?
Check your PM :)
RETIRED MODERATOR

foreverthine
Informer
Informer

Post by foreverthine »

bbgorilla wrote:I forgot all about Katrina until watching a Laura Vitale bagel video and she says bagels like Katrina does. Anyone know what's going on with her now?
I wanna know too!

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Would you mind PMing me too? I would send you one but I'm on tapatalk and idk how. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PM doesn't appear to be working, but really, it's nothing too interesting. Just what I can tell from her Facebook page. Not much is shown publicly, but there are a few pictures of her daughter. According to her blog (which she hasn't updated since November), she's enjoying motherhood but also finds it a challenge. She also actually stuck to breastfeeding which surprises me, I wouldn't have guessed she had that kind of perseverance lol. No idea whether Joey's gained a personality yet :P Other than that, looks like she's just living her life as a wife and mother now. I think she's well over Youtube and the drama that came with it.
RETIRED MODERATOR

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

I forgot about her until I was rechecking the threads to find my favorites again.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

Return to “Young NASA Housewife”