HeyCheri - Part 3

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HeyCheri - Part 3

Post by graylights »

lol who in the world walks into someone's one bedroom shared with roommates and thinks it's jackpot... whenever she shows her room in the background of her snaps, I feel like I'm visiting my college cousin who has half-built Ikea furniture and $20 bed sheets from Amazon.

ZenCat
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by ZenCat »

Also, how the hell is she going to live in LA when she doesn't drive. LA is not a commuter friendly city like SF is. Wtf she's literally going to be stuck inside her "poor person" apartment, may as well move back to Stockton.

Pillow-fight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pillow-fight »

A friend suggested she move to Bali instead...I hope she buys a one way ticket and tries this. So stupid!

Anyways, the gold digger she speaks of is main piece. He's a lowly bartender at a pizza shop, the one who lives in Berkeley... His apartment is dingy and small and he shares it with students in a shitty part of... Berkeley.

Pillow-fight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pillow-fight »

I hate how she calls herself a public figure, she's a disgrace. And influencer on what?...how to get fake tits and sell them online, or how to cry and beg for money when no one wants to buy those mediocre photos.

ZenCat
Informer
Informer

Post by ZenCat »

Keen to see if she actually moves to LA. She's in Stockton "visiting family" right now, I have a feeling she might stay awhile....

PORTRAITofRUIN
Stalker
Stalker

Post by PORTRAITofRUIN »

... edit

Pillow-fight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pillow-fight »

Hahaha! I think it's happening you guys! She's all like, I love my hometown! Trying to tinder in Stockton and bragging about losers she matches with. She's kissing her sisters ass because she needs someone to take her in and her parents are done with her grown ass.

She hasn't mentioned LA or getting a car and her lease in SF is up at the end of January. She can't afford to live here, that's the real reason she stays inside and walks everywhere.

ZenCat
Informer
Informer

Post by ZenCat »

She's spewing the same shit on IG today.

Cheri, according to herself:
- a genius/savant
- C-suit exec, lucrative career
- insta famous model
- rich

Cheri, according to fact
- uneducated, delusional
- barely above an intern, broke, had to waitress to pay the bills or had Tony support her
- bought 95% of her followers on IG and FB
- broke and living back in Stockton

She's not able to pay rent right now and is probably scheming towards her next paycheck. LA def won't be happening any time soon.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

Pillow-fight wrote:Hahaha! I think it's happening you guys! She's all like, I love my hometown! Trying to tinder in Stockton and bragging about losers she matches with. She's kissing her sisters ass because she needs someone to take her in and her parents are done with her grown ass.

She hasn't mentioned LA or getting a car and her lease in SF is up at the end of January. She can't afford to live here, that's the real reason she stays inside and walks everywhere.
Dude you were completely right. She’s on twitter talking about how *supposedly* her sister is trying to convince her to live with her to “save money”.

LA my ass... get your license first, hun.

Also I wonder who the family member is that she talks about, who bullies her for her mental illness and veganism. Her dad??? Cuz she gets along with her sister, brother, brother in law. Her mom cooks vegan food for her. Prob her dad, because Filipino dads have standards for their kids and he’s prob upset and disappointed that she posts photoshopped nudes for a living.

ZenCat
Informer
Informer

Post by ZenCat »

HAHAHAHAHA, called it! LA isn't happening, she's moving back to Stockton.

She wrote a post about it here https://ko-fi.com/post/Never-Give-Up-F2F6OK4W

Her excuse is pursuing her art, which she's already done a million times. It's obvious she's broke AF. Where's the gold gone?

Can't believe 10 years later she's gone full circle and will be back to where she started. For someone who calls herself a SAVANT this is extremely tragic.

It's been discussed here for years that she'd fall on her face after her BS stopped working and would have to move back home. Yet she always went on and on about her success and riches. We'll, guess who was right and who was wrong?

Everyone who's a liar and scam artist gets their reality check eventually. This is hers. I'm here for it.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

I screenshotted it just in case it disappears! :rofl:

So after all that, she is literally going back to where she started. I can't believe it has been 10 years when she moved to SF and when i first started reading her blog, and all she achieved are entry level positions and she never passed a 6 month contract. She threw away whatever credibility she had by taking lewd photos for some quick cash. Bye bye professionalism and hireability.

Not only that, but she further burns her bridges. Who uses swear words when talking to an old boss?? So classy.

She's even delusional enough to want to move to Bali!!

The total cost was $1600 a month. She must be sooo broke if she is begging someone to move in with her so she can split the cost. What a train wreck!

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

Yeah, I've been reading her blog since I was in my teens and I'm preparing for my thirties now and it feels so bizarre and surreal to see how little she's come in nearly a decade while the rest of us have flourished... Honestly, it's her ego. I see tons of comic artists on Instagram who can't draw worth shit but they have genuine personalities and interesting stories to tell that make their art relatable and more importantly profitable. Cheri could NEVER build that type of audience because her ego is just disgusting unless you're a manwhore looking for nudes. She will never build the community she dreams about because of no one but herself.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

But wait - there is more!! She is making a webcomic, and the description is sooo cringe!

https://ko-fi.com/Blog/Post/Webcomic-Sn ... P-D1D0OKBI

"A popular internet model who, after discovering her overwhelming psychic abilities, moves away from the big city and back to her quiet hometown to live in peace away from the chaotic energy of city life. Her secret psychic abilities get her into all kinds of shenanigans, while her "sexy look" and fame attracts regular and unwanted attention."

:rofl: :rofl:

Her character is based on herself who is also moving back to her hometown. She is completely incapable of developing a story that is not about herself. What a complete narcissist, and she dares to call herself an empath

assicle
Learner
Learner

Post by assicle »

Hahahaha that is hilarious. All the creative work she’s ever done, all of her various writings and drawings, are simply fan fiction of her own life. She really does truly live in CheriWorld. Anyone who challenges that at all are “toxic” or “narcissistic” or “energy vampires”.

Also her “modeling career” lasted a pitiful 6 months, which only proves that it wasn’t as easy to make good, steady income from it as she had fiercely tried to claim. Btw I noticed that whenever she switches career paths (which is like once a year at least), she always starts of by exclaiming, “YOU GUYZ, IT’S ALWAYS BEEN MY DREAM TO DO THIS FOR A LIVING, NOW GIVE ME MONEY AND BUY ME STUFF” only to quit out of laziness and boredom soon after. At which point she’s all like “IDGAF” to downplay her failure and then the cycle repeats itself for eternity.

ZenCat
Informer
Informer

Post by ZenCat »

God, she's full of lies. She says in her post that she's been thinking about moving back home for "awhile" yet she was tweeting shit about LA literally this week. Doesn't doesn't add up!!! She literally spins lies and says whatever sounds good in that moment, with no regard to what was said before or if the adds up. Very typical narcissist behaviour.

She obviously had no intention of ever moving to LA because its expensive, you need a car to get around and her modeling was never going anywhere. Probably only kept up the facade of having a modeling career so her sex slaves will continue paying her rent until the end of her lease.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

How do you go from having sooooo much money that you need to strategize tax deductions like moving to LV to suddenly living poor in your hometown. Where did all that money go? Keep up with your own lies, Cheri.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

^ lolwut :rofl: :rofl:

She has NEVER lived like someone who was wealthy. Like someone mentioned, if she really was rich, she would have a nice apartment with nice furniture, but she has always lived in dingy apartments with the same crappy Ikea bed since forever. No one would actually go into her apartment and think "wow I hit the jackpot" like she claimed. So full of shit!

Remember when she said that she was a "high level director" and was making "loads of money", she admitted she was actually working 3 jobs at coffee shops to make rent? Take everything she says with a grain of salt.

I bet this is her way of saving face and rationalizing why she wants to "live like a poor person". Look at all the cramped space guise!!! All these boxes that are crammed in my small space are ~*inspiring*~ me and my art :roll: but in reality, it is because she is dead broke with credit card debt and can't afford anything nicer

It is clear that her "modeling career" didn't earn her much money, and her definition of "rolling in cash" was just a few thousand dollars given to her by horny old men. Come on now.

Pillow-fight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pillow-fight »

passingthrough wrote:https://ko-fi.com/W7W6OK22

27 donations at $5 each so far, and that's 5% of her goal, making her goal around $2,700. Who the hell keeps giving her money?

Heycheri might spin it that she's moving in with her sister, but her sister is married with a kid and a successful career as a nurse and presumably they have their own place. If Heycheri moves back to Stockton, that'll be it for her, she'll never leave again.

She's also got her patreon and onlyfans going still. Imagine giving up on something as easy as 'sleeping and napping in lingerie and taking sexy photos' lol and now she's back on art which she continually fails at, she has no talent and can only draw cartoons, and very few artists ever get rich, the trope of the 'starving artist' exists for a reason and the last time she was on this kick she was making avatars for twitch(?) or something and she couldn't keep up with that either and gave up on it.

It's tragic to watch, but at the same time she has a horrid personality so I don't feet too badly about it!
Ahahaha! I don't feet bad for her at all! She's a nasty person online and in real life. She's barely scraping by... And I'm sure still selling her feet to old perverts. Fortunately for her there's always idiots with an extra $5 to waste. If she pays taxes, that's only like $3 for her...

She's trying to come off like being poor is a choice, anything to make herself look good. In her profile picture it's super obvious she hasn't been able to get a manicure. She painted her nails dark blue to try to cover the fake nail that is almost fully grown out.

Hahaha! Back to Stockton with your broke ass! I bet she's gonna try to crowd fund art school money and spend it on new teeth instead.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

A couple days ago, she tweeted that she was “back in SF again”, but today she tweeted multiple videos of her dog Mylo playing with two of her family’s dogs in her family’s house... in Stockton...

She never went back to SF. She’s been in Stockton this whole time still. Because her lease is over.

So much for Bali or LA.

ZenCat
Informer
Informer

Post by ZenCat »

Honeyboo wrote:A couple days ago, she tweeted that she was “back in SF again”, but today she tweeted multiple videos of her dog Mylo playing with two of her family’s dogs in her family’s house... in Stockton...

She never went back to SF. She’s been in Stockton this whole time still. Because her lease is over.

So much for Bali or LA.
Ha! She obviously moved back to Stockton for good and needed a cover story to buy time whilst she worked out how she spun this latest failure in life. Even now she's still making it seem like she's deciding...

She can't drive, LA was never going to happen. And she's never been to Asia, she'd have the shock of her life if she moved there site unseen. Does she even know Bali is in Indonesia?

Return to “Sherilynn Macale”