MissTiffanyMa

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissTiffanyMa

Post by Jcrewing »

radishes wrote:Her new insta pic makes me uncomfortable, why is she posing like that?!? Does she want to flash her vulva to the world I don’t get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow.... what seriously thinks that’s a good/appropriate/sexy/tasteful/flattering photo?

usagibaby
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by usagibaby »

Her most recent video rages me. That poor lady didn't deserve to be blasted all over the internet without her consent. That hair stylist clearly has a much older clientele. Tiffany went in this with bad intentions no matter what way she spins it. She just wanted content even though that hair stylist treated her so well and was so nice to her.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

usagibaby wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:20 pm
Her most recent video rages me. That poor lady didn't deserve to be blasted all over the internet without her consent. That hair stylist clearly has a much older clientele. Tiffany went in this with bad intentions no matter what way she spins it. She just wanted content even though that hair stylist treated her so well and was so nice to her.
Could you provide a summary of the video please?

usagibaby
Learner
Learner

Post by usagibaby »

airlocked wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:46 pm
usagibaby wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:20 pm
Could you provide a summary of the video please?
She went to the worst yelp reviewed haircut place in korea town and it was a lady who has been in the business for 20 years, so I mean her customers are probably around her age who probably don't use yelp, whereas Tiff who is a 20 something with high expections and different genres of taste comes in and filmed her the whole time, showed her face and then bashed her business after saying she didn't like her curls. She did not ask for the lady's consent nor does that lady know she has just been blasted on youtube to thousands of people. The lady was super nice to her and on top of that even complimented her saying she looked like a pop star. Sweet lady and didn't deserve it.

usagibaby
Learner
Learner

Post by usagibaby »

oh and here is the video

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

I was really uncomfortable watching this video. I'm fine if she does videos like this, but blur faces and don't mention the name of the establishments.

Also, I was already not a fan of her boyfriend's, and this video did nothing to endear him to me. NOTHING. TBH, I like John a lot more than Matt.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

I think it’s becoming a trend where YouTubers go to the worst rated Yelp: buffet, restaurant, makeup artist, nail salon, etc... it’s horrible and cruel.

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

Maybe I'm just very sensitive, but some of the stuff she said were just so mean.
Don't get me started on her boyfriend :roll: John is a loooooot more likable than that d.bag.

Icebex_icebox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Icebex_icebox »

Egoist wrote:Image
Maybe I'm just very sensitive, but some of the stuff she said were just so mean.
Don't get me started on her boyfriend :roll: John is a loooooot more likable than that d.bag.

And she’s so full of crap. Before she edited her pinned comment, it read “well that was $40 down the drain!” She changed it to “well that was $40”

The entire concept is so rude and unnecessary

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

Does she think the lady would be willing to be videotaped and shown to the internet if she knew the intentions of the video? Going to the worst reviewed hair salon in [the] city? Do you think the lady would be okay with it if she knew the video was going to be a trash video? No, I don’t think so.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Honestly sounds like defamation

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Seriously, what a bitch. She’s always following the trends for content and for that paycheck. She has no conscience and doesn’t give a shit about other people. What an airhead. When this trend blows up in the negative way, she just set a precedent of what kind of influencer she wants to be.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Honestly I thought her first, I go to the worst nail place, video was fine. She didn’t show the people at all, just her own face. I’m sure some people who live in LA would recognize the location but that’s about it. And since she understands Vietnamese, she was able to tell her audience what they were talking about. Idk that video wasn’t really hurtful to anyone. But this one felt like it was personally calling out a random old woman’s livelihood. It was just painful to watch.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

^Is tiff viet? I thought she was chinese? Didn't watch the vid sorry if she mentioned why or how she know viet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edit: lmao I tried googling it and it said she was white wth, lol she not mixed either is she?

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

^ that from Famous Birthday ?

She says that she is 3/4 Chinese and 1/4 Vietnamese

https://mobile.twitter.com/misstiffanym ... 760993792

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

Does she have any plans to get her teeth fixed? They’re pretty messed up...

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

airlocked wrote:^ that from Famous Birthday ?

She says that she is 3/4 Chinese and 1/4 Vietnamese

https://mobile.twitter.com/misstiffanym ... 760993792
I looked at FB guess I skimmed it lol its from somewhere else, who tf thought she was filipino (she couldn't even spell it right lmao!!!) she looks way more viet to me than Chinese, I just thought she was chinese cause her last name, didn't know she was part viet too.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Something about these videos rub me extremely wrong I guess the amount of entitlement really pisses me off. Like I wouldn't go to any 1 places on yelp but there's yter who do this just to get content. Idk why it bothers me since the video is basically an in depth yelp review, just seeing her complain about the most mundane and unimportant stuff (like the toilet paper rolls being in a random corner?? Okay u there to get your nails done ...wtf cares) Seeing these poor hardworking ladies (like I acknowledge they didn't do a great job but still) being shitted on while she makes double/triple what they make in a month just honestly leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Like maybe just don't there's more than enough content on yt for her to bite off

Knowing that she's part viet too, there are already so many stereotypes about the viet ladies in nail salons I think it's so offensive she basically endorses that.

feversugar
Learner
Learner

Post by feversugar »

Ugh has anyone seen her latest video about botox? She intentionally put a split second image of the subscribe button which flashes intermittently throughout the entire video and it's SO ANNOYING! I almost couldn't get through the video because of it, wtf

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

haha i've actually seen her sister irl . tiffanys dumbed down a lot. she needs to show her ucla side more

Return to “L-O”