Lazydoll (Akaydoll) Part 13

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazydoll (Akaydoll) Part 13

Post by PinkPhoenix »

^ I would love for someone to answer that, is it good quality/worth it?

Girl wears so much black, its insane. I bet half her closet is literally just black shirts and dresses.

Post by Guest »

PinkPhoenix wrote:^ I would love for someone to answer that, is it good quality/worth it?

Girl wears so much black, its insane. I bet half her closet is literally just black shirts and dresses.
I have quite a few things from there that I've worn many times and washed repeatedly (2+ years) and they still look great. The only thing that I have to complain about is that some of their stuff stretches a little but that tends to happen with most clothes.

twelvethirtyfour
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twelvethirtyfour »

Two things I noticed and want to point out about her "why I'm not going to Vegas" video

1- Her "BFF" got really sick and she only found out about it on Twitter? She didn't call/text her to see what was going on? Yes Kayla, we believe you are great friends.

2- When she was unboxing that stupid lip products thing, and put the treatment into her hair, I cringed watching her rub her hair between her hands. Um, that's terrible for your hair, no?

isanami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by isanami »

hardlythere wrote:Is it even good quality? It's all such basic clothing. That top she was wearing with the high slit was disgusting.
I only have a few skirts from brandy melville, and they still look like new, so I'd say it's good quality. I just don't like the one size fits all bullshit. I'm small to medium in shirts and size 4 in jeans and some clothing doesn't fit me, that's why I don't buy from them anymore.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Why does she make Candace take the bus home after she sleeps over her house instead of driving her home? That is so rude.

Post by Guest »

whocares wrote:Why does she make Candace take the bus home after she sleeps over her house instead of driving her home? That is so rude.
Eh I think it's okay to drive her home every once in a while but that would be pretty annoying to have to drive someone home every time. I guess I can't really blame her.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

collegegirl2011 wrote:
whocares wrote:Why does she make Candace take the bus home after she sleeps over her house instead of driving her home? That is so rude.
Eh I think it's okay to drive her home every once in a while but that would be pretty annoying to have to drive someone home every time. I guess I can't really blame her.
I mean if you're constantly telling someone to come over and they're one of the few people who can tolerate you pretty much daily, the least you can do is drive them home.

Post by Guest »

whocares wrote:
collegegirl2011 wrote:
I mean if you're constantly telling someone to come over and they're one of the few people who can tolerate you pretty much daily, the least you can do is drive them home.
I just wonder why Kayla never goes over to her place when she's the one that can drive? Candace lives alone now doesn't she?

coffeecat
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeecat »

If Ali was a real friend she would have gone. None if her friends seem genuine. I would drop them. I kniw people like to go to vegas for birthdays or whatever but why not take a trip to san francisco, san diego or even new york.

I dont understand why she complains about her mediocre career, she should be grateful that she can sit on her ass all day and make half ass videos amd make money. AkayDULL walk outside your apartment and see all of the hardworking people doing whatever they can to pay rent. smh at this overpriveleged idiot

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I remember when a bunch of my friends and I were going to Vegas, I got sick two days before but I still manage to try and get better real quick and go. To me it didn't seem like any of her "friends" wanted to go in the first place - they didn't seem that enthused when she announced that they were all going. Britney was out from the start and I guess with Kayla's nagging and offering to help pay she changed her mind? I don't get why she just didn't organize something local, maybe even at her place; it's not like she's celebrating a big birthday or somebody important in her circle. I bet her "friends" all got together and agreed to make up some cockamamie story to get out of going.

When she was describing the reason it seemed very calculated and fake, like why publicly announce something like being sick? Kayla is so dumb, get real friends girl.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Which Ali got sick?

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

^ the blonde one is the one who got sick.

I don't think Kayla found out on twitter, but I think what she meant to say is that it's okay for her to speak about it because Ali tweeted it.

I agree tho, from the start it didn't even seem like any of them wanted to go...it was just her that was excited.
I don't know why they'd wait last minute though. Just say from the get you don't wana go.
Kayla is way too stupid to realize these girls truly don't like you. Or she's just pathetic enough to still be "friends" with them. Smh

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

the only real friend(s) kayla has is her camera.
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

da1nty wrote:^ the blonde one is the one who got sick.

I don't think Kayla found out on twitter, but I think what she meant to say is that it's okay for her to speak about it because Ali tweeted it.

I agree tho, from the start it didn't even seem like any of them wanted to go...it was just her that was excited.
I don't know why they'd wait last minute though. Just say from the get you don't wana go.
Kayla is way too stupid to realize these girls truly don't like you. Or she's just pathetic enough to still be "friends" with them. Smh
No it's the dark haired one, she made a video about it.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I don't get it either. If she's going to ask Candace to come over all the time then she should take her home at least sometimes. And, then announcing on the vlog she has to take the bus home just shows how truly rude and self-centered Kayla really is. It's not like she even did anything that day. It won't be long and Candace will be gone. I'm surprised she's still around tbh.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Wait if she was sick why she downing corona on taco tuesday? and every day from the day she got back from wisconsin she seemed fine. HAHAHA! Those girls are foul - they just don't want to celebrate you Kayla. Clue in!

Post by Guest »

If they were her real friends, her friend Ali would defend their friendship on here since we know she reads this thread....apparently pretty frequently to be able to come on here and defend herself so quickly.

wowannoying
Debater
Debater

Post by wowannoying »

lawd her channel's growth is so slow. she better get a boyfriend or something. she isn't pretty or interesting enough to be any more popular than she is now.

melapic
Talker
Talker

Post by melapic »

I thought that the blonde hair Ali got sick. Now that I know it was the Black haired Ali that got sick and "couldn't make it", you know she probably didn't want to go with Kayla and used the sick thing as a cop-out for everyone else who didn't really want to go either. Also...

[youtube][/youtube]

At 1:03, Kayla had to choose the option of money because love won't be a factor in her awkward ass life at this moment. I don't think anyone is waiting on Kayla XD. Also, why is she trying to be so damn "hood" lately? It's so forced and unnatural for her, she's trying to hard. With that tacky shirt on. :roll:

melapic
Talker
Talker

Post by melapic »

Meh, I can never get the YouTube link thingy to work properly lol.

mod note: fixed it for you

Return to “Kayla Lashae”