Lazydoll (Akaydoll) Part 13

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazydoll (Akaydoll) Part 13

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Girl would look so much better with contacts, or at least a better frame. It's 50% of her bad looks.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

melapic wrote:I thought that the blonde hair Ali got sick. Now that I know it was the Black haired Ali that got sick and "couldn't make it", you know she probably didn't want to go with Kayla and used the sick thing as a cop-out for everyone else who didn't really want to go either. Also...

[youtube][/youtube]

At 1:03, Kayla had to choose the option of money because love won't be a factor in her awkward ass life at this moment. I don't think anyone is waiting on Kayla XD. Also, why is she trying to be so damn "hood" lately? It's so forced and unnatural for her, she's trying to hard. With that tacky shirt on. :roll:
Take the s out of the https

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

Does anyone know where Kayla is from? She said 703 which is right a really nice area of Virginia right next to DC. Why would she leave Virginia? I understand DC is very government but she doesn't do anything much in LA that she couldn't do in Virginia. (Yeah, I know everyone says this allll the time but I kind of just realized all the amazing stuff she left behind to get Urth and vlog traders hauls)
She is straight up obnoxious in her Q&A. The hands were driving me insane. Her nails look super disgusting and she definitely thinks she's hot shit. She needs a reality check before I drive to LA and give her one.
The love comment also bothered me. You're telling me you'd rather have money than love? You have no love now and you're miserable. Money won't fix that.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I'm always so confused when I look at her instagram pics and people are commenting saying what an inspiration she is. Like, what exactly does she inspire them to do? Make money by doing nothing but sponsored videos so she can afford to go to Urth Cafe and Trader Joe's everyday. I don't get it. If Kayla is your inspiration, I feel sorry for you.

melapic
Talker
Talker

Post by melapic »

angelaj0921 wrote:I'm always so confused when I look at her instagram pics and people are commenting saying what an inspiration she is. Like, what exactly does she inspire them to do? Make money by doing nothing but sponsored videos so she can afford to go to Urth Cafe and Trader Joe's everyday. I don't get it. If Kayla is your inspiration, I feel sorry for you.
Most of Kayla's fans, (most of them, I've seen women who are older than Kayla defending her shenanigans :( ), are young and they like the idea of a sit on my ass all day and get paid for nothing kind of job. Not saying youtubers don't put effort into their work, Kayla just isn't one of those youtubers.

And her nails in the video got all my nerves too, she's really trying to look like TymetheInfamous, soon she'll start wearing bubblegum pink with platinum blonde lace fronts with Louis Vuitton bags and overpriced clothing that looks like it came out of a dumpster. Why is she using Tyme as a muse? Why?

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

So Kayla wants money and not love but then a few questions later says she will live where ever her 'man' wants to basically.
I'm going to assume the only reason she answered that way was because of the Iggy song and it makes her seem 'cool'.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

My internet connection has been terrible the past few days, so I probably won't be able to watch her vlog tonight if she ever puts it up. Hopefully somebody else can do the recap?

queen elle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by queen elle »

those knock knees though

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

^ what are knock knees? Come on I'm all for bashing on "gurus" but her knees look normal, she's probably standing weird.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

PinkPhoenix wrote:^ what are knock knees? Come on I'm all for bashing on "gurus" but her knees look normal, she's probably standing weird.
No, she has knock knees.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency ... 001263.htm

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genu_valgum

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

I wouldn't waste your time watching her new vlog anyway. Someone can do a recap if they want but long story short she does a target haul and cleans her apartment but for ten minutes.

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

Wait is she losing subscribers?? Last time I checked she was at like 160,000 I thought, and now she's around 150,000

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Recap: cleaning my apartment

(I feel like I'm taking lecture notes when I do these)

-she tells us she has errands to run and she's going to target.

-she talks about music in the car.
-she says "Kayla needs to have a me day".
-she talks about target coupons and a target app that has coupons.

-she's back in the car from target. She complains about the heat, and rants about target not having the coffee she wanted.
(You can see the makeup melting off her face in this scene)

-she's back home and shows us the food she bought at target.
-she bought more bandanas
-she tells us she doesn't know where the walmarts are in California and she's going to go there when she's back in Virginia.
(Use the walmart website to find one, Kayla. Come on!!)

-she eats lunch and watches YouTube videos.
-she cleans her room afterwards.
-she explains how she deep cleans her apartment (for like 4 minutes) and says her friends are always shocked at how clean her place is.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

New Vlog-CLEANING MY APARTMENT
-She starts out showing her Tv, and she's watching a Marissa Lace video. Then, she's in her bathroom on her phone and says she has to run errands. (Half of her face is cut off.)
- She tells us about an artist she really likes, and says she's going to listen to her. Tells us she's in her playlist, and says she wants to be friends with her. She says good vibes/vibing three times within one minute.
-When she arrives at Target, she says she needs to go to other stores near Target to see "what's popping" and have a "me day." "Kayla needs to get out."
- She says she can spend a long time in Target, because she goes through all her coupons, and she has the Target app.
-Back in her car, she points out a Mustang because she likes the color. Then, she starts complaining about how hot it is (Of course, she's wearing all black--big black t-shirt and black pants.) She's starts complaining because they wer out of her coffee and pizza bites.
-After arriving home, Kayla of course has to show us everything she bought. She also shows us some bandanas she got.
- She says when she goes home, she's going to go to Walmart because she's never seen one in L.A.
-Next she shows us her lunch, then she has to clean her apartment and her brushes. She shows us her carpet cleaner, and actually sets the camera down so she can talk us through how she cleans. Tells us how she has to remove things, what products she uses etc. (I'm bored :| )
-END OF VLOG.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

^Whoops, didn't realize you alreadyy did a recap @whocares My bad. :)

melapic
Talker
Talker

Post by melapic »

This bitch made a vlog about cleaning! I am SO fucking done! :rofl:
Not only did she give tips, but she bragged about how her "friends" can't believe how clean her apartment is (they don't actually give a damn Kayla, they really don't.)

Anisha Sharma 2 hours ago

LOL your life is so boring that you're showing us how to fucking clean with a paper towel and windex? lmao i can't even
Reply · 21

They dolls are retaliating! :mob:

TheAlyxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by TheAlyxoxo »

I can't see how she doesn't realize how ugly she looks with weave ...smfh

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Kayla needs to learn her angles, she is not flattering from the ones she's shown. Especially from the back :?

inareverie
Learner
Learner

Post by inareverie »

in the "I Want Money Video" from 2:27- 2:37 she sounds incredibly dumb saying "whaaaat?". I know that she sounds stupid in every one of her videos but damn. she probably thinks she sounds cute haha..no

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Her body reminds me of the Spongebob twins from Bad Girls Club. She is not cute from behind.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”