MissBudgetBeauty - Part 2

bigpink
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissBudgetBeauty - Part 2

Post by bigpink »

I think some one has been reading here [WAVING HAND SIGN] Hi Khila!!!
She is seriously SO RUDE.Why do people still rush to crawl up her arse?? She talks about her hair constantly but only allows suggestions she likes. WTF??

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Her hair is literally one the worst cases of breakage Ive seen and she still thinks she can carry on doing horrific things to it? She could be sat bald and she'd be browsing £60 shampoo online....She thinks because the breakage has stopped, she needs to do something else to it.

Firstxellen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Firstxellen »

Long time lurker...
I had to register cause she is really getting on my nerves. She's such an asshole to her daughter it breaks my heart. She's so selfish and treats her bratty son like a king when really he's just so nasty. She doesn't wonder why her dog wants to hide in the closet? Cause he gets kicked by your son!
Her hair is a disaster, she is so delusional saying the breakage was done 6 months ago while still straightening it. (I'm sure that loreal steam pod thing doesn't do any good) and thinking going back to natural colour and cutting it off won't help, she is so dumb my god.
She just thinks she knows everything, honestly if it was my mum and she was filming me this much when I was a kid and putting it on the internet I'll sue her ass.
Aaaaahhhhh you all have such great pints and I know she reads her but still thinks we are haters and wrong. When dozen of people say the same thing you should maybe question yourself Khila.
Sorry for the essay haha

kellhutch18
Learner
Learner

Post by kellhutch18 »

Just watched her new GRWM. I felt grubby for her! Filthy hair,even after half a can of dry shampoo,then put the straighteners on it to fry the oil. Can she not wait til hair wash day to film that kind of video

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Her hair in the 'Hair Diary' thing made me gip. I think Dry Shampoo is aimed at two/three day hair, she looked like three week hair *gip* x

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

There she goes again with the spending. I wonder if she'll do another "no spend" before New York because we all know how well those go :rofl:

It's very telling in her new haul video when she says she wish she'd picked up the cropped sweater in mint green even though it's not her colour, she just wants it anyway.

ETA: LOL, just reached the end of the video where she says she's doing a "no buy" January.

lipstickunicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by lipstickunicorn »

Rosebunny wrote:There she goes again with the spending. I wonder if she'll do another "no spend" before New York because we all know how well those go :rofl:

It's very telling in her new haul video when she says she wish she'd picked up the cropped sweater in mint green even though it's not her colour, she just wants it anyway.

ETA: LOL, just reached the end of the video where she says she's doing a "no buy" January.
I bet she'll be going mad in the Christmas sells. She'll say it's in prep for no buy January. Buying all her laura mercier crap that she otherwise cannot afford (AND DOESNT BLOODY NEED). This woman is total car crash "TV".

coops18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coops18 »

OMG like putting more heat on your damaged ratty hair is going to help it?!?! Also washing it once in a while won't make it any worse than the grease riddled, broken, candyfloss-esque horror show it is now.

This woman has a serious shopping problem, she literally spends money for the sake of it. Also, if it was me, I would be saving my money and buying a house to give my kids a stable future not frivolously wasting it on handbags that I don't need.

Also bit of a throw back but all that MAC limited edition make up, literally £££ sat in a draw never to be seen again. Someone needs to have a serious word with her.

Rant over :o

Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Post by Letitia-Monroe »

£50 blown at lush and just 1 token item "snow fairy for ella, but i dont like it" throws the smallest and cheapest bottle to one side and continues with the large bottle of rose jam that SHE herself likes! Poor ella. I hope someone buys her a big bottle for christmas. Shes at the age when bubble baths, hygiene and girlie stuff are becoming a thing and her own mum cant even share her interests with her.
LOTS OF STUFF WHAT KHILA LIKES THO!
I would love to know what ellas dad is like. :)

Toxtox
Learner
Learner

Post by Toxtox »

I can't believe she's going to NY again. Her holidays are so pathetic. They live a short plane trip away from so many vibrant, amazing cities in Europe with incredible cultures, architecture, sights and experiences at their doorstep. And yet the only holidays they take are the same 2 US cities where all she does is going shopping and eat at chain restaurants :o it's not that those cities aren't great but she doesn't do anything other than that! The US is so much more than NY and Las Vegas, does she even realise that?

kellhutch18
Learner
Learner

Post by kellhutch18 »

Toxtox wrote:I can't believe she's going to NY again. Her holidays are so pathetic. They live a short plane trip away from so many vibrant, amazing cities in Europe with incredible cultures, architecture, sights and experiences at their doorstep. And yet the only holidays they take are the same 2 US cities where all she does is going shopping and eat at chain restaurants :o it's not that those cities aren't great but she doesn't do anything other than that! The US is so much more than NY and Las Vegas, does she even realise that?
Does she have holidays she takes the kids on??

kellhutch18
Learner
Learner

Post by kellhutch18 »

If she didnt want to get ella a big bottle of snow fairy why didnt she get 2 small ones,so she could have one at her dads

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

This woman.

I think she must get paid every time she says the word breakage because she manages to squeeze it in any way she can.
The whole hair thing is so irritating. It's obvious she's going to totally ignore the advice she asked for and go with extensions which will look ok short term but leave her hair in a worse state than it is now. She doesn't help herself though, she needs to wash it more because it's a greasy mess, seriously it must smell so bad....

What I really came here to say was, has anyone else picked up on that ridiculous face she pulls when she's doing some posing?
She did it when her and Emma and the other girls went to the house for the weekend and they were doing the style at any size Autumn look book ( I especially liked the navy dress she didn't even bother to button up - lol! ). She either does this half smile-look at the ground whilst pushing a bit of hair back behind her ear OR, looking a bit manically off in to the distance...
Highlights in that video are: 9 second mark, 2:13 and 3:20 ( what the hell is she doing?) compare that to Emma who was modelling and showing off the clothes properly and looks a million times better than her. ( And the hair looks atrocious, she didn't bother to do anything to it)
It's weird that this annoys me so much but it does!

Her makeup was looking especially awful in this weeks ootds ( shot in a room she didn't even bother to tidy, professional ) - that bloody coral eyeshadow makes me queasy, where are her friends to have a word with her letting her go around like that ?!

ukmummy
Learner
Learner

Post by ukmummy »

I watched her latest grwm and just cringed at how greasy her hair was! Ella does seem to be the child who's left out. Khila seems to be so put out when she takes Ell anywhere or buys her anything but if its about Milo then its soo amazing! All that money in Lush she could have got Ella some nice bits just for herself

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

She mentioned wanting a pair of Dr Martens on Instagram so give it a couple of months and she'll have about 3 pairs ;)

lipstickunicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by lipstickunicorn »

Primark Haul

Ella has always wanted one of those plastic cups with straws but Khila wouldn't buy her one because she says Ella doesn't need it. Oh, but you need another designer bag yeah Khila? A thousand checked shirts that look the same? New dining chairs that don't ruin the background of your videos? A puppy?

But now she's bought one for Ella as they seem quite substantial so she's willing to fork out the 2 pounds!

Oh! But Milo gets ANOTHER waterbottle, no need to think twice about that even though the last one broke.

Seriously?! Ella just wanted a cheap plastic cup! I'm pretty sure Khila can stretch that few pounds. Plus I'm pretty sure Milo's water bottle would cost more but it's ok to buy Milo another one even though the last one broke. But if Ella wants something it better be goddam worth every single one of Khila's pennies!

THIS WOMAN!

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

Ah yes the haul.
I'm sure lee appreciates her telling everyone he wears women's tights lol!!

That conservatory she films in looks like a giant dumping ground for her shit, so untidy and cluttered

And she mentions that now all the Programmes she's watching have ended so she doesn't know what to do with herself.
Here's an idea: spend time with your children that doesn't involve shopping or going to Costa, how about that?! Lazy mare

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Add that to the Pajamas and hat Milo got because "he was with her"....so when your beautiful daughter is with you and asks for LITERALLY the cheapest thing in the shop you say no? Nice.

Also the thought of Lurch in those tights put me right off my brew.

Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Post by Letitia-Monroe »

Mother daughter shopping days are a lovely treat at that age. My daughter always loved ours at Tammy girl etc and lunch too and still recalls them 10 years later. (We still do it now)
Fab treat, or a mum daughter spa day. Would show she appriciates the time she gets to have her daughter all to herself on the FEW occasions she has her! Doesnt really seem like half the time.
Hate how ellas room is also used for other stuff like khilas storage/chuckys xbox gaming room/guest bedroom poor kid having no place to truly call her own! :roll:

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

Yeah totally agree, they should have given her milos room now and put him in there so atleast she can have a bit of privacy at this tender age and the fact that she is between two households it might make her feel more like she has a place with them there. No the poor kid has all her mothers shit in the room and it's used for ootds , strangers sleeping in her bed and khila and the brat go in and watch tv in there when she's not around. So her room is in effect a spare bedroom that's occasionally for her to sleep in - disgraceful. Khila should have more though how difficult it must be for Ella the very least she could have done is shown her that she's important enough to have a permanent base there's that will remain untouched and private when she's at her dads. I'd understand it if she didn't have the space but she does! There's no evidence that's a little girls room at all!
You're right they should do something just the two of them without her always have to contend (and loose) to her brother for her mothers affection. Bringing her to London on her birthday and doing the things her mother wants to do doesn't count and a birthday is once a year. Why on earth didn't she bring her little girl to the pan premiere instead of Shane McGowan? Surely a child at her age would appreciate it as its something really cool to do. And I know she would probably say " you don't see all my day blah blah blah " - no what we do see is what you choose to show us and what you choose to show us is blatant favouritism towards one of your bratty children and you totally overlooking the other. A cup was too much at £3 and she has denied her it every time but hang on milo you can get two things now as you're with me. Surely she sees how it looks?? And the fact that she was gutted Ella wasn't there Christmas morning purely for milos sake??!!!! Are you kidding?! Bollocks she wants to protect her privacy because she's done a pretty poor job of that! I can only hope that beautiful little girl is number one in her fathers household because it's crystal clear with prince milo holding court as the clear favourite she doesn't get a look in there.

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”