What size of bra are you?

flea
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: What size of bra are you?

Post by flea »

I'm a 34DD, used to be a D cup but they randomly got bigger two years ago (I'm 23 now). I don't think they look that big though, as I have quite a broad frame. Whoever said loose tops make you look huge with this sort of chest size, you speaketh the truth! :love2:

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by speakyourdreams »

34B Victorias secret said I was a C or D cup. Lol omg... they were serious even though the bras they had in Cs or Ds were clearly too big omg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

peachesandcream
Talker
Talker

Post by peachesandcream »

speakyourdreams wrote:34B Victorias secret said I was a C or D cup. Lol omg... they were serious even though the bras they had in Cs or Ds were clearly too big omg

That EXACT thing happened to me too! When I was around 12 or 13 I was around a 34B and I was a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding. The dress I had to wear was strapless, so my mom took me to VS to get measured for a strapless bra. They measured me as a 36D...uhhh...a little off? :? Since I knew nothing about bras back then I just went along with it even though I thought it looked weird and was sticking out 5 miles. Let's just say my boobs didn't look that great at my sister's wedding.

Morena_p
Informer
Informer

Post by Morena_p »

32B, It fits with my small size

peterpan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peterpan »

I'm 20 and I wear 34C to a 34D. I'm happy with them overall and although they are not too saggy, I wish they were perkier.

chairmanmeow
Informer
Informer

Post by chairmanmeow »

In US sizes:
I'm currently a 36D
BUT I used to be a 36F

I had a reduction around two years ago, no regrets at all :D

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

I am now 28DD. You don't want to know how hard it is to find a well-priced bra of this size. It's like such a low band size with a large cup size just does not compute at most places.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

34A or 36B depending on bra and the cut of the cup.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

lagunabiotch
Learner
Learner

Post by lagunabiotch »

28D! I have to buy them all online and return a lot, I wish these sizes were more available in the US

VS is terrible, they try to put me in a 34A or 32B I'm 27 inches around my rib cage, why would the band that goes around the rib cage be 4-6 inches larger?

I suggest everyone visit the reddit A bra that fits, it changed my life!

bibliophilicbrunette

Post by bibliophilicbrunette »

I am a 32B! Some may think that is like too small, but I am 6'0" and a dress size 2 so it fits my body proportionally. :love2: :love2:

rainboa
Learner
Learner

Post by rainboa »

My best fitting bra is a 30A from Aerie online. I'd try a 28 if I could find one anywhere at a reasonable price. I literally don't even look at bra sections when I go shopping anymore. My entire life I've settled for bras that had waaay too big of a band size because it was the best I could find. I'm happy with my itty bitty's, I think I'm proportionate, and that's what matters IMO. I'm give or take 98 lb. and 5'3". I've learned how to dress my body and embrace my small boobs. It kind of made me sad reading through this thread how many A cups also mentioned wanting a boob job... :(

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

peachesandcream wrote:
speakyourdreams wrote:34B Victorias secret said I was a C or D cup. Lol omg... they were serious even though the bras they had in Cs or Ds were clearly too big omg

That EXACT thing happened to me too! When I was around 12 or 13 I was around a 34B and I was a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding. The dress I had to wear was strapless, so my mom took me to VS to get measured for a strapless bra. They measured me as a 36D...uhhh...a little off? :? Since I knew nothing about bras back then I just went along with it even though I thought it looked weird and was sticking out 5 miles. Let's just say my boobs didn't look that great at my sister's wedding.
Plus VS has all that pads and push up going on. I've surveyed some Asian bloggers who "appear" to be well-endowed (and an obvious flatty with a D/DD cup size... they have all confessed to wearing VS. And hey treat it like a normal bra! "I'm all for comfort and not the push up" ... BS.

Kizz
Informer
Informer

Post by Kizz »

36D here, but I've never been properly measured so that size is probably wrong for me! Wish the chebs were bigger though, I'm a UK size 16 and they look out of proportion sometimes :( my weight doesn't go to my chest!!

lipstickliquor
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lipstickliquor »

I am 38/36GG, and they suddenly grew in almost overnight when I was a teenager so they've given me lots of problems over the years. I'd love for them to be smaller.

Hearts
Learner
Learner

Post by Hearts »

28G/H
The most endangered species
The honest man
Will still survive annihilation
Forming a world
State of integrity
Sensitive, open and strong. ~RUSH

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SugarproofVeeegan »

32A-ish. I used to hate it but seeing my bustier friends struggle with finding comfortable bras has made me much more grateful for my itty bitties. I don't even have to wear one most of the time.
ImageImage

[/size]
Reality check courtesy of SuperFakeFace ~

BeautyBunky
Informer
Informer

Post by BeautyBunky »

I just made it to 34b/32c. My entire life I was a solid 34A. Yay!

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

I am a 34B I think but I'm not really sure, I really need to measure myself properly. I don't like getting measured in store because they always measure me wrong and give me a size way too big or small. Anyway my boobs are quite little but I don't mind, I've never been too fussed about having big boobs!

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

I totally thought I was a 34B. Hate to admit it but for a long time, I never really bought my own bras (I'm 18, in my defense). Maybe my boobs grew or maybe I'm just starting to wear the correct size but I found out that 34C fits perfectly on me.

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

TheFosterKid wrote:I totally thought I was a 34B. Hate to admit it but for a long time, I never really bought my own bras (I'm 18, in my defense). Maybe my boobs grew or maybe I'm just starting to wear the correct size but I found out that 34C fits perfectly on me.
I think I'm going to try a 34C because a 34B is a little tight on me but a 36B is huge and falls down. Bras are so complicated Image

Return to “Fashion Discussion”