Elle & Blair Livestream! - Elle Reveals Her Bitchy Nature

cateyez

Elle & Blair Livestream! - Elle Reveals Her Bitchy Nature

Post by cateyez »

So I started watching this video not expecting to make it even a few minutes in and now I'm seriously glued..for the simple fact that I've never seen the true nature of a YouTuber as much as I do in this livestream!

Elle is SUCH a bitch it's unbelievable. That is pretty much all I can focus on as I continue watching this. Before this I think I honestly preferred Elle to Blair. But at the moment I'm finding it insane how much of a bitch she is towards Blair and in general. I can't believe she openly acted this way for almost the entirety of this video (I'm almost half way through so far).

I wish I would've noted down each time she acted like a smug bitch from the beginning but I'll try to grab a few instances now.

0:00:53 - Doesn't let Blair touch the computer..then catches herself and tries to play it off
0:17:13 - Interrupts Blair
0:17:52 - Scrolls through the Twitter feed while Blair is reading something
0:22:41 - Says Blair is copying her condo. And says Blair took things Elle wanted from their old condo
0:32:05 - Makes Blair go get Pinecone
0:34:08 - Makes Blair say Elle has the bigger butt
0:38:13 - Elle tries to insinuate Blair is lying about her belly button piercing closing up
0:40:22 - Tries to make Blair feel bad about watching "every TV show that exists." Really overdoes it
1:50:40 - Won't stop interrupting Blair
1:51:15 - They way she shoves the dresses in Blair's direction

So these are all of the ones I had the patience to grab so far, but maybe I'll add more later. Some may be reaching, but whatever. If you watch the video, the inherent bitchiness is there.

Another Note - she's obviously boring as hell when she's by herself so she uses Blair for entertainment by putting her on the spot telling her to go run to her place to get her dress options for her date AND then tries to get her to try the dresses on. Meanwhile Elle is barely moving so that she doesn't lose probably the only flattering camera angle she's found. Also tells Blair to leave her door open when she goes to get her dresses so she won't have to get her ass off the chair to let her in. The stiffness Elle is maintaining is bizarre and uncomfortable to watch.

cateyez

Re: Elle & Blair Livestream! - Elle Reveals Her Bitchy Natur

Post by cateyez »

[youtube][/youtube]

LoveACupOfTea
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by LoveACupOfTea »

First time poster here, long time lurker... :)
I could not bring myself to watch this. I am still subscribed to Elle (not sure for how much longer) but Blair makes me want to claw my eyes out sometimes.

maybeimmortal
Learner
Learner

Post by maybeimmortal »

I think their true colours are coming out. They neglected and took advantage of their viewers for so long they're now in a mess.

anmartin31
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anmartin31 »

I think I have found the 2 biggest bitches on You Tube, WTF how could anyone like them?

ZombieInWonderland
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZombieInWonderland »

Like how their nominated for a TCA and they tweeted two "friends" texting about it. Yeah right, there's no way two people would talk about them like that. Cut the crap, everyone knows you two want to act like you still have fans. And I can't help but think they're bitches towards their fans, like anytime either one of them posts a video meeting a fan, they seem to act bored and want to get away from them. They need to learn they would be nowhere if it wasn't for their "fans".
Image Image
Side by side in big boy beds, they're best friends it's Hall and Ebs!

Return to “Elle & Blair”