daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles

Post by daddyoh »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

liz earle should stop payment bc of this.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubewatcher1 »

Ugh. Anna again. Seriously, I'm starting to winder if Lilly's attracted to Anna, and having a boyfriend is a ruse.
Every video has mention of Anna. If we want to watch Anna, we would be watching her channel. Hello.

Post by Guest »

That was one of the biggest backlash I have ever seen on youtube, some comments about how utter rubbish that was had 200+ likes.
She just doesn't learn doe she? She truly is completely deluded into how hard she works and how difficult the youtube life is. From the lookbook at the very end of the season, to the how to master eyeliner *without* a single application demonstration, she keeps proving one thing alone - she sucks at this. She's got no charisma, zero creativity and a total lack of effort. Oh and lets not forget her blog posts, mind blowing stuff really.
Most brilliant example of being at the right place at the right time, leeching onto the right people all the way to the top.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Lilywhite wrote: Most brilliant example of being at the right place at the right time, leeching onto the right people all the way to the top.
Totally agree with that. Like when I subscribed to her I was like oh a new way to find out about products etc. But it bothers me that she just does the same looks OVER and OVER again. And yes we get it you're not a make-up artist, but it's such a shame we don't get to see a product used to it's full potential. Like right now there is nothing special about Lily's channel or blog, it's not bursting with amazing content or showing us anything. Such a bore right now. I suspect she has worked hard, but she really was just lucky she was about when blogging and YouTube took off.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Aww what a spoilsport. I was really enjoying reading those comments! A lot of the comments on Anna's video are about Lily though so I wonder if Anna will do the same...

Whoever said Lily was deluded about how hard she works, and how important her "job" is were spot on

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

See this really irritates me. Doesn't like what's being said so she censors it! So pathetic and 99% of it was constructive criticism!
This is what I find to be such a joke when she and others like her describe what they do as " work ". It's absolutely nothing like it! Because at work, if I'm given constructive criticism, I accept it and try and improve. What robot lily has done here is the equivalent to having a pout.
Absolutely ridiculous.
I hope she comes on here and reads on this. Lily, you are pathetic. When you put lazy, shit videos out don't be surprised when you get shit back.

Oh and Just wait for the ' crying ' vlog that's no doubt on its way....

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She's gotten quite lazy.
Just this video is not even 3 minutes long, and Anna's is over 8 minutes long.
She just seems so deluded into thinking her job's sooo difficult.
You know, Lily, if this job is so difficult, then go back to the jobs you did first before yt and blog, and come back and tell us what do you think which one's more difficult.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Lilly isn't made for YouTube. She's totally out of her comfort zone. This must have been Annaa idea, so she's gone along with it, and she's been promoted by Anna and others as well, so now she has subbies, but it doesn't suit her. She should stick to blogposts.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

She actually disabled the comments to the video?!? I've never been a huge fan of Lily, never hated her either..she just seemed pretty boring to me. Her immaturity in handling this video takes the cake though, the fact that she chose to disable the comments instead of deleting the comments individually shows how much negativity she got from this one video... wonder if she will address it in a future video?

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

andthensome wrote:She actually disabled the comments to the video?!? I've never been a huge fan of Lily, never hated her either..she just seemed pretty boring to me. Her immaturity in handling this video takes the cake though, the fact that she chose to disable the comments instead of deleting the comments individually shows how much negativity she got from this one video... wonder if she will address it in a future video?
She'll keep making videos, cuz there's still ad money. It's probably more beneficial for her to turn off comments, cuz if she wants to get a management agency, they would probably look at that stuff. So no more comments for Lilly, only crappy monotone Anna-centric videos. :/

wtf
Talker
Talker

Post by wtf »

I cannot BELIEVE she disabled comments. There was one video where she got some bad feedback and she cried about it in the next vlog so I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for the catastrophic meltdown which surely would've followed this one... Did she even address any of the comments about it before she threw a tantrum?

I can't lie I'm actually finding it quite funny. Also annoying because she's been such a baby about it.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

Every job you expect to recieve constructive criticism, surely the relationship between a content creator and their audience is no different? Yes delete the comments which are simply trolling, but when I looked at that video lot's of people were offering advice and critique.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

companies should be looking for things like social signals - tweets, comments on videos, etc - so if lily disables comments and companies still want to sponsor her, that's on them. if they don't understand how important those are to their success, they deserve what they get (a shitty video in this case).

hopefully liz earle has taken notice of the comments on the video before they were taken down (and the fact that they've been disabled). i doubt they have, but i still hope

Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer

Post by Trolley-Dolly »

LOL I am so gutted I missed the comments on the video. I was watching it aloud one day (normally I have headphones in) and my bf was listening, even he said it sounded scripted.

Anna's makeup was hideous in her newest vlog.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I can't believe she uploaded a weekly vlog that started on tuesday.
Who do we know that does that?
Omg that's right - Anna!!!1

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

What's with the news presenter voice in her new detox video? Ugh

Comments have also been disabled? lol

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

poulet wrote:I can't believe she uploaded a weekly vlog that started on tuesday.
Who do we know that does that?
Omg that's right - Anna!!!1
I'm wondering if that was planned though actually by gleam or something, because anna is now Wednesdays and Saturdays which is what lily used to do and now Lily is posting on a Tuesday... seems like a joint decision possibly more than Lily copying?

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

LMAO that Lily disabled the comments, these people must be living in Mount Olympos in their heads among the gods. There is no way in hell that Lily genuinely thought this was a good video just because she scribbled shit on a few washi tapes and edited the part where she put on her socks? Wtf girl. I'm glad her viewers aren't as dumb as Zoe's; when she puts shit out there, she gets that shit back. And probably throws a temper tantrum about it. I wonder what did she expect, the usual comments about how creative she was? Please... Hilarious reaction for someone who appears to be "oh so cool". Get a grip Lily.

Reminds me of the time when she thought sticking photos on wall with washi tapes was DYI.

Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer

Post by Trolley-Dolly »

This girl just gets better and better. Could this be the end? Probably not but I think a lot of her viewers are coming to realise that all she does is complain about how "hard" her job is then posts a 3 minute video which was just horrendous. She needs to get a real job and get a serious grip. She needs to stop acting the spoiled 27? year old little girl that she acts like, move out, get some independence and get a home of her own. Something tells me she just never will move out. Poor Rich, I can only imagine her family are equally as bad as Lily is.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

All I can imagine is Lily crying because no one liked her video, and Anna comforting her and telling her it was fine (even Anna has to admit that video was total Sh** though, especially compared to her own!)

Return to “Lily Pebbles”