She wants a holiday every time things go wrong :roll:

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shani Grimmond

Post by bieberbieber »

Bitch needs to get a proper job then she can complain about wanting a holiday. She's just got back from Bali not long ago fucking hell, spoilt brat

ps I DONT LIKE JUSTIN ANYMORE I CANT CHANGE MY USERNAME

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

Apparently Johno is horrible in bed HAHAHAHAHA!! :rofl:

brissybabe
Debater
Debater

Post by brissybabe »

hahahaa what how do you know that?!

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

brissybabe wrote:hahahaa what how do you know that?!
My friend knows someone who he hooked with. She's been telling a lot of people that he's terrible in bed. Maybe that's why Shani is so emotional?

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

frogsandtea wrote:
My friend knows someone who he hooked with. She's been telling a lot of people that he's terrible in bed. Maybe that's why Shani is so emotional?
I don't know how.. but with every post this thread seems to get more dramatic.. Damn.. Do you mean.. Like hooked up with? Or hooked with (like prostitution)

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

That's so funny. Poor Shani :rofl: she doesn't really strike me to someone who's any better tbh hahaha

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

batgirl wrote:
frogsandtea wrote:
I don't know how.. but with every post this thread seems to get more dramatic.. Damn.. Do you mean.. Like hooked up with? Or hooked with (like prostitution)
Hooked up with. Sorry, should've read it over before I posted!
Last edited by frogsandtea on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Also another thing, isn't it kind of a bad PR move for Shani to go to stereosonic and post about it all over social media? I mean it seems like literally the worst move after all of that stuff that happened and the reputation that festival has, not sure if anyone agrees but her audience is so young, why encourage festivals like that?

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Plus, since when were her and Courtney friends again? I bet you she's bitching behind Shani's back about this and she's only back for the instagram promo.. When someone's two faced it never goes away, even after apologies they don't randomly have their second face fall away

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

Yeah I agree don't know about you but when I've had beef with someone I still have a lil thing against them haha

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

Any thoughts on a new thread name by the way? The keeping up with kashanzi one is funny but if anyone has any suggestions feel free to post! :p

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

So yesterday I just put a tweet out there , didn't even tag shani or anything and said that I can't believe she would willingly keep a nazi flag in her snapchat , a day later A DAY!!! I got a reply from a minion saying " She didn't know it was there calm yourself" what??!! How do you not know that a Nazi sign is in the back of a snapchat? ITS MASSIVE?? also the calm yourself really rubbed me up the wrong way , her minions are tacky af!

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

WhackyJackie wrote:So yesterday I just put a tweet out there , didn't even tag shani or anything and said that I can't believe she would willingly keep a nazi flag in her snapchat , a day later A DAY!!! I got a reply from a minion saying " She didn't know it was there calm yourself" what??!! How do you not know that a Nazi sign is in the back of a snapchat? ITS MASSIVE?? also the calm yourself really rubbed me up the wrong way , her minions are tacky af!
I absolutely HATE that! Her fricken minions acting like their best friends with shani, speaking for her etc.. funny thing is shani probably doesnt care about those stupid 13 year olds :rofl: they're just making her money thats the sad truth lol.

it's really starting to make me angry that people are sticking up for her saying she didn't know that the flag was there/what it meant. A HUUUGE RED flag couldn't be more noticeable. IDIOTS

Ruby95
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Ruby95 »

Ive been reading on here for a couple days now. I agree with everything.. I used to kind of like her until I realised how much of a fake, horrible person she is. I am disgusted in her not just for the Nazi flag but for how she acted about it, she didn’t care until she heard about her maybe losing her sponsors, you can tell her manger wrote her apology for her. It’s sad that she’s friends with Courtney again? Is she that stupid going to back to her Bogan friend who bitched about her? Saying I love you to her on Instagram.. is she that desperate for friends?

Then she’s on snapchat being all whiney and saying she needs a holiday! Are you fucking kidding? She barely works… she mostly lounges around all day with her dog. Try getting a real job, working hard for hours on end. She doesn’t not need or deserve a holiday. I hope one day her followers and the people that support her realise how much on a dumb Bogan she is. It’s worrying knowing that young girls look up to her.

And I personally know girls that went to the same school as her. They didn’t like her and said she wasn’t a nice person at all.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

I just watched her lip injection video because it was recommended and had to stop a few seconds in because she's so full of shit lol I also do not like the way she talks/acts, it's way too OTT for my liking. I decided to check GG and oh my god I've been reading the last couple of pages and this is just unbelievable and hilarious at the same time. So soo much drama. I hope the other companies stop sponsoring her,and that her youtube 'career' dries up or dies out soon
BANNED

:hugs:

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

hanaemii wrote:I just watched her lip injection video because it was recommended and had to stop a few seconds in because she's so full of shit lol I also do not like the way she talks/acts, it's way too OTT for my liking. I decided to check GG and oh my god I've been reading the last couple of pages and this is just unbelievable and hilarious at the same time. So soo much drama. I hope the other companies stop sponsoring her,and that her youtube 'career' dries up or dies out soon
Her youtube career is coming to an end and it's so obvious. She's got another tutorial coming which is EXACTLY the same as her last one. I liked her makeup in the lip injection video because it was different, but shani posts the same old boring shit with the same old orange face

Return to “Shani Grimmond”