Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 3

Post by tekkie38115 »

pandurr123 wrote:
tekkie38115 wrote:
pandurr123 wrote:As much as I love Alli and the speeds...her mom on twitter can get kind of annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How does she get annoying? All She ever does is tweet good morning and good Night to everyone! Not sure where this is coming from.
Valid question... But it's annoying how she retweets literally every thing that Alli tweets.

It's called being supportive of her daughter! It's basically just re tweeting the video. I don't see every last tweet that Alli has tweeted being done so by Lauren. Lauren hardly ever tweets! Sheesh!!

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

pandurr123 wrote:
tekkie38115 wrote:
pandurr123 wrote:As much as I love Alli and the speeds...her mom on twitter can get kind of annoying.

How does she get annoying? All She ever does is tweet good morning and good Night to everyone! Not sure where this is coming from.
Valid question... But it's annoying how she retweets literally every thing that Alli tweets.

I know right?! I mean how DARE she be supportive of her daughter by retweeting her videos! What a bitch! *rolls eyes*

pandurr123
Informer
Informer

Post by pandurr123 »

Lol you both need to calm down. If you don't like what I have to say then you're welcome to foe me and not reply :)

Nazgull123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazgull123 »

Alli looks so pretty in her latest instagram photo

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

cliffbars wrote:
melissa1983 wrote:
I know right?! I mean how DARE she be supportive of her daughter by retweeting her videos! What a bitch! *rolls eyes*
You're taking it way too personal. The user literally said "kind of annoying".
It was a joke Erik. Be gone.

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

I don't see the problem with Lauren retweeting things her son and daughter do, it's called supporting your kids lol but if you see that is annoying then unfollow her lol. Anyway, loved the video and Joe is funny for that prank lol.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

FYI For anyone in London! if you are going to the gathering there are still tickets specifically for the queue to see Alli and Datev on the contiki site!!!

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

Once again the idiots have made their way over to Alli's channel, calling her a bitch because she's on a trip while Charles is crying on camera, and STILL wanting her to make a video talking about the situation.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

They are probably all single middle-aged men living alone in their parents basement who will never have a serious relationship or marriage.

liladelrey
Informer
Informer

Post by liladelrey »

melissa1983 wrote:Once again the idiots have made their way over to Alli's channel, calling her a bitch because she's on a trip while Charles is crying on camera, and STILL wanting her to make a video talking about the situation.
Ugh. people.

I have secretly hoped that one day she'd get so pissed about all the negative nancy minions that attack her that she'll just spill the beans.

britt89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by britt89 »

melissa1983 wrote:Once again the idiots have made their way over to Alli's channel, calling her a bitch because she's on a trip while Charles is crying on camera, and STILL wanting her to make a video talking about the situation.
Chalres and Alli are divorced. What does those idiots want her to about it? Fly home to console him? These are probably the same idiots who talked about how glad they are that Charles found a much "hotter" and "prettier" girl than Alli. Now they want her to defend Charles and talk about the divorce again. They need to stfu. Just because Chalres is still stuck on living in the past dosn't mean Alli has to. I'm glad she is enjoying herself and has taken us with her along for the ride. I'm going to hate when these travel videos end :|

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

This may be a reach but. Does anyone think that Charles is seeing Alli's numbers and everyone being nice to her and blaming him now and is trying to get them to turn on her with all this commotion that he is carrying on with? I do feel bad for the dude with his health but come on!!

Nazgull123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazgull123 »

Alli totally accidentally smacked Joey Graceffa in the face in the latest contiki channel vlog lol

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

tekkie38115 wrote:This may be a reach but. Does anyone think that Charles is seeing Alli's numbers and everyone being nice to her and blaming him now and is trying to get them to turn on her with all this commotion that he is carrying on with? I do feel bad for the dude with his health but come on!!
I've unsubscribed from CTFxC so I haven't been watching, what's Charles doing now?

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Nazgull123 wrote:Alli totally accidentally smacked Joey Graceffa in the face in the latest contiki channel vlog lol
It made the vlog.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

KittyKax wrote:
tekkie38115 wrote:This may be a reach but. Does anyone think that Charles is seeing Alli's numbers and everyone being nice to her and blaming him now and is trying to get them to turn on her with all this commotion that he is carrying on with? I do feel bad for the dude with his health but come on!!
I've unsubscribed from CTFxC so I haven't been watching, what's Charles doing now?
He made another vlog about needing to get somethings off his chest. It basically was about negative comments towards him and him having brain cancer and being scared and wanting to keep certain things private and how he's sorry that people feel that he is not being genuine with them anymore. Still saying that the cheating rumoures are false and that there are things that he wants to keep in his life private. I understand that he is scared and that the comments are unneccassary but it just feels like he is trying to deflect the negativaty and he knows where it will go if it's not on him.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

tekkie38115 wrote:
KittyKax wrote:
He made another vlog about needing to get somethings off his chest. It basically was about negative comments towards him and him having brain cancer and being scared and wanting to keep certain things private and how he's sorry that people feel that he is not being genuine with them anymore. Still saying that the cheating rumoures are false and that there are things that he wants to keep in his life private. I understand that he is scared and that the comments are unneccassary but it just feels like he is trying to deflect the negativaty and he knows where it will go if it's not on him.
Offtopic: i'm so over charles. i'm sorry. he is so pathetic. i feel terrible that he has cancer, but that's not an excuse for the way he's acted since the divorce. i stopped watching his videos, but it doesn't surprise me to hear that he did another "let's talk" video. like someone mentioned, he's probably trying to get more views because i know he lost quite a few.

btw, i hate how he always talks about wanting to "keep his private life private" - you are a daily vlogger, you are the one who decided to put your private life on display years ago. stop vlogging or learn to deal with the judgments. my goodness.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

He's hardly been exercising any sort of restraint or privacy in the A3 over-sharing- Instagram- bonanza of the last few months.

emilyyyy
Informer
Informer

Post by emilyyyy »

Honestly I'm so glad that Alli no longer has to deal with Charles. Mostly because he's fake and full of shit but also because of his terrible tattoos.

I would be so embarrassed if someone I associated with had those tattoos..

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

emilyyyy wrote:Honestly I'm so glad that Alli no longer has to deal with Charles. Mostly because.....of his terrible tattoos.

I would be so embarrassed if someone I associated with had those tattoos..
LOL x100 :rofl:

the dragon tattoo is making me laugh so hard my tummy hurts, it hurts.....i can't go on with my comment...it hurts :rofl:

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”