moonbrains
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 3

Post by moonbrains »

Miss Sunshine wrote:
emilyyyy wrote:Honestly I'm so glad that Alli no longer has to deal with Charles. Mostly because.....of his terrible tattoos.

I would be so embarrassed if someone I associated with had those tattoos..
LOL x100 :rofl:

the dragon tattoo is making me laugh so hard my tummy hurts, it hurts.....i can't go on with my comment...it hurts :rofl:
I KNOW I KNOW THOSE HORRIBLE TATTOOS THE PIMPLE GALAXY THE SHUTTERSTUCK COLLAGE IT'S ALL TOO MUCH :rofl:

OhShit
Talker
Talker

Post by OhShit »

I mentioned this over on the Charles thread, but I feel it worth mentioning here too. That video he made really stirred shit up again in Alli's comments. The minions are coming out of the CtfxC woodwork to harass her for 'making him cry'. I don't think that was his intention, but he never fails to spread the hate from his channel like butter on the YouTube comments bread

copperfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by copperfox »

Nazgull123 wrote:Alli totally accidentally smacked Joey Graceffa in the face in the latest contiki channel vlog lol
Just when I thought it wasn't possible to love her more! :lol:

thenewflesh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thenewflesh »

From OliWhiteVlogs. You can hear Alli in the background talking about Charles. Not trying to start rumours, but it sounds like she's talking about his new gf. Even if she was mentioning something else, it's pretty low of her to talk about her relationship with Charles with other Youtubers while they're just trying to have a good time. Datev looks incredibly bored as well. :?
Last edited by thenewflesh on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

thenewflesh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thenewflesh »

From OliWhiteVlogs. You can hear Alli in the background talking about Charles. Not trying to start rumours, but it sounds like she's talking about his new gf. Even if she was mentioning something else, it's pretty low of her to talk about her relationship with Charles with other Youtubers while they're just trying to have a good time. Datev looks incredibly bored as well. :?

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

^You're a bit late to the party, this was discussed a few pages back.

britt89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by britt89 »

thenewflesh wrote:

We already discussed this. And how is that low? We don't know how the conversation started. I think someone said that the guy she was talking to was an old friend of Charles and Alli. Maybe HE is the one asked her something about Charles and she was explaining it.

OhShit
Talker
Talker

Post by OhShit »

britt89 wrote:
thenewflesh wrote:

We already discussed this. And how is that low? We don't know how the conversation started. I think someone said that the guy she was talking to was an old friend of Charles and Alli. Maybe HE is the one asked her something about Charles and she was explaining it.
How could anyone not want to hear that conversation! Pff. Hell, I'd love it if she covered the topic as much as Carrie did with her millionth break up with Mr. Big and all the girls had to finally tell her to get over iiiiiit. Well, maybe not to that extent BUT STILL

tara incognita
Informer
Informer

Post by tara incognita »

thenewflesh wrote: Datev looks incredibly bored as well. :?
OT: Datev always looks incredibly bored.

Agent_skypanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Agent_skypanda »

thenewflesh wrote:

It's hardly low she was talking about something that none of us here know anything about (maybe it was A3 maybe A1 maybe a pineapple they saw in the store when they started dating and it got up and did karaoke) with a group of friends unaware that she was on camera. We don't know what Charles has discussed with the band, other bands and his YT friends just like we don't know what Alli has discussed. In fact we don't even know what Charles' new girlfriends Allie has said. It's their business and they can say what they want to who they want when they want but it doesn't make it a low thing. If she had been slagging Charles to no end directly to a camera or to people who had no affiliation to them before the divorce then yes that may be seen as low. Also I'm sure they are all having an amazing time doing a free trip around Europe but people do gossip and talk and you have no idea if someone in that group brought up the convo of Charles to which they were all interested about.

This is the rave thread full of Allistans! ;)

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Shoot nothing wrong with ranting to friends, leaving it all in just causes more frustration.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

^ I thought some people here discovered that that conversation may be about that writer that wrote an article of them in 2009... anyways... who cares... Alli is aloud to talk and say Charles name and we have no idea what this conversation was about...

I came here to tell how surprised I am that since the yesterdays vlog that Charles has put on his channel, Alli was inactive on twitter and instagram and she has still not yet posted the vlog of the trip... she usually posts her videos before bfvsgf even in the morning...
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

jinalebcool wrote:^ I thought some people here discovered that that conversation may be about that writer that wrote an article of them in 2009... anyways... who cares... Alli is aloud to talk and say Charles name and we have no idea what this conversation was about...

I came here to tell how surprised I am that since the yesterdays vlog that Charles has put on his channel, Alli was inactive on twitter and instagram and she has still not yet posted the vlog of the trip... she usually posts her videos before bfvsgf even in the morning...
Datev hasn't posted today yet either! I wouldn't read into it too much! I just think that she is enjoying her time and she will post it at some point. It could be slow internet, it could be a lot of things!

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

Alli just posted that she is working on the video!

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

I doubt Alli would slip up and put herself in the position of something that's private being overheard, she's a master vlogger with a group of YouTuber's who have their cameras out all the time lol

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

I am glad to see that all the tickets for her queue were filled for the meet up!!

Polka-Dot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Polka-Dot »

thenewflesh wrote:

Oh god, Datev always looks so bored and uninterested. I bet she just misses Reno so much.

shredsofvanity
Learner
Learner

Post by shredsofvanity »

Wait, what? How far back were you guys discussing this? I'm too sleepy to look now but I want to read when I go to work tomorrow!
Mama to Caleb and Sebastian. <3

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

Just watched Datev's vlog and it looked like for a minute that Alli was not feeling good or had something weighing on her mind!!

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

tekkie38115 wrote:Just watched Datev's vlog and it looked like for a minute that Alli was not feeling good or had something weighing on her mind!!

yeaaa while watching bfvsgf vlog I was wondering why Alli didn't joined them to the run! It's totally her thing to do just for fun and she didn't... she also wasn't present as much in both vlogs... I can't wait to see her side of that day!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”