Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 3

noo_tro
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 3

Post by noo_tro »

I have to admit the thought that alli was hooking up with someone crossed my mind too.
The first flag was that it seemed like she and dot got separate rooms, where as they have been sharing a room so far. The second reason was that she didn't go on the run and we all know that under normal circumstances alli would have definitely gone with them. The third reason was the little girl talk session they were having when they got back.
I do hope that she is hooking up with someone either on this trip or back at home, a woman has needs people. Also I doubt she would be hooking up with any of the youtubers, somehow I think it would be someone on the contiki crew.

That being said probably nothing is going on and I just read into things too much.
I'm in it for the lols.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by letmetellyou »

starryeyedpixie wrote:
WiiKristina wrote:
lurkinlulu wrote:Alli's make up looks good though. Anyone know what she uses on her face? Foundation or bb cream? It's really fresh and natural.
Might be outdated(it's from May), but hey! It's worth a shot :)

In the video she refers to yellow as being for cool tones - I've never heard of that ever. I've always known as yellow as being for warm undertones.
yea, she's backwards on that. maybe she's confused by mac labeling (i know she's not referring to mac, but she does wear a lot of mac products) because they label their shades as NC and NW as in, not cool (yellow) and not warm (pink).

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Just for the record, if she hooks up with someone than good on her and I have no problem with it. My problem is with people who are trying to insinuate that things have happened which could then spread into a game of Chinese whispers.

She's been sick for the most part of the Contiki tour, and the vlog could be late for a number of reason - but this person's comment wasn't even speculation, it was "juicy gossip for sure". If you come here to try and bait us, remember, that is against the forum rules and you will be reported.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”