Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 3

Post by handmadedolly »

Sorry about earlier. I feel very passionate about the topic of smoking and in general, hate bullshitters. I will say though, to the person who save vaper/electronic cigarettes are "safer" or whatever, it's proven that shishas are just as dangerous as cigarettes (again, I come from a country where shisha/hooka or in it's actual name, Narghila is very popular and the common belief is it's not dangerous - well, it is).

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

Can't wait til her Vidcon videos,I know they will be a million times better than stupid ass Charles. She knows how to party and also I wonder what cute outfits she'll wear. Lol

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

cookie_crumble 22 wrote:Can't wait til her Vidcon videos,I know they will be a million times better than stupid ass Charles. She knows how to party and also I wonder what cute outfits she'll wear. Lol
That, plus her panels are really interesting. I can't wait to listen to them!

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Yeah i can't wait for the vidcon vlogs too!

MariaM
Talker
Talker

Post by MariaM »

Sorry to ask a question that has already been asked but I can't find the answer there are too many pages.. What kind of glasses does Alli wear (purple & red ray bans) and where can you buy them online, does anyone know? Thanks!!!

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

Hookahs and ecigs are not the same thing. Tobacco or dry herbs are commonly used in hookahs, they are not used in ecigs. Nicotine, vegetable glycerin, and propylene glycol are the only ingredients in traditional ecig juice, none of which is dangerous to those around someone using one.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

MariaM wrote:Sorry to ask a question that has already been asked but I can't find the answer there are too many pages.. What kind of glasses does Alli wear (purple & red ray bans) and where can you buy them online, does anyone know? Thanks!!!
It was answered in part 2. They don't seem to make them anymore though, so be weary if you do find them that they may not be original if not sold by an authorized retailer. They are the Wayfarer style.

GoodHello
Learner
Learner

Post by GoodHello »

MariaM wrote:Sorry to ask a question that has already been asked but I can't find the answer there are too many pages.. What kind of glasses does Alli wear (purple & red ray bans) and where can you buy them online, does anyone know? Thanks!!!
It's a red-purple Ray-Ban Wayfarer, and she tweeted about this not long ago: https://twitter.com/AlliSpeed/status/469690862528892929
(I don't know exact model number)

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

nothingwrong wrote:
cookie_crumble 22 wrote:Can't wait til her Vidcon videos,I know they will be a million times better than stupid ass Charles. She knows how to party and also I wonder what cute outfits she'll wear. Lol
That, plus her panels are really interesting. I can't wait to listen to them!

Are they filmed and posted anywhere? Or is it just whoever is there sees it and might film snippets of it.
I wish they would/could stream it but then that would probably defeat the purpose of going. Lol

indicud
Talker
Talker

Post by indicud »

Can someone point to where she said she was doing Vidcon vlogs?

Dishonored
Learner
Learner

Post by Dishonored »

katiebeth wrote:Hookahs and ecigs are not the same thing. Tobacco or dry herbs are commonly used in hookahs, they are not used in ecigs. Nicotine, vegetable glycerin, and propylene glycol are the only ingredients in traditional ecig juice, none of which is dangerous to those around someone using one.
Hookahs and ecigs aren't the same thing, but disposable hookahs are kind of an equivalent. Though, a lot of disposable hookahs are "tobacco, tar, and nicotine free" so it doesn't really change your point.

britt89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by britt89 »

Michael Buckley was asked on twitter who he was most excited to see at Vidcon and mentioned Alli as one of the people that he was most excited to see. No mention of Charles. Which is funny because I remember a vlog (I think last year Vidcon) where Charles said that Michael was one of his oldest Youtube friends. Plus Michael has seen Alli a few times this year and no Charles yet.

bluecoconutx3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bluecoconutx3 »

britt89 wrote:Michael Buckley was asked on twitter who he was most excited to see at Vidcon and mentioned Alli as one of the people that he was most excited to see. No mention of Charles. Which is funny because I remember a vlog (I think last year Vidcon) where Charles said that Michael was one of his oldest Youtube friends. Plus Michael has seen Alli a few times this year and no Charles yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

britt89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by britt89 »

bluecoconutx3 wrote:
britt89 wrote:Michael Buckley was asked on twitter who he was most excited to see at Vidcon and mentioned Alli as one of the people that he was most excited to see. No mention of Charles. Which is funny because I remember a vlog (I think last year Vidcon) where Charles said that Michael was one of his oldest Youtube friends. Plus Michael has seen Alli a few times this year and no Charles yet.
Thanks. I don't know how to copy images from twitter. <3

bluecoconutx3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bluecoconutx3 »

New vlog is up!! :D
[youtube][/youtube]

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

bluecoconutx3 wrote:New vlog is up!! :D
I love white water rafting! If y'all have never been, you seriously need to go. It's so much fun and a good workout!

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

bluecoconutx3 wrote:
I'm pretty sure Buck was always more Alli's friend though and while he had known the couple for ages I'm not surprised he "chose" Alli in this. Plus Buck is a classy guy so...

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

That looked like they all had such an incredible time. I love how she was so humble about falling in. "I got rocked, literally." Ha! Looking forward to seeing more of her adventures.

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Lol i loved the vlog, and ugh i wanna try white water rafting myself.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”