chachachanna
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart

Post by chachachanna »

mrmilo wrote:
chachachanna wrote:ugh so annoying to see marcus surrounded by girls at tanya's christmas party
I noticed that too. And I thought he was a little flirty with Lucy? (I think that was her name?)

IMO, both of them appear to be putting on a brave face. Neither one seems genuinely happy or themselves.

My curiosity is getting the better of me in this situation. I know we don't really know how things truly are behind closed doors, but it appeared they were and have been happy all this time. I wonder what could have possibly happened.

I don't think it had to do with an engagement rejection (or lack thereof). Both of them have mentioned quite often they can't wait to have kids and settle down. So I don't think it's because of that.

Maybe they just grew apart? Maybe London has been straining on their relationship? I know it's none of our business, but I really want to know what happened! At this point, it's obvious they're no longer together and they need to address it because rumors are becoming abundant.
YES! Him and lucy have been talking quite a bit on twitter. Plus before he left for Sg he tweeted her something about sending a her virtual hug which I thought was weird/ not something he usually tweeted to girls. Idk though, I don't find lucy particularly appealing, maybe they are close because she manages him

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Niomi Smart

Post by mrmilo »

chachachanna wrote:
mrmilo wrote:
chachachanna wrote:ugh so annoying to see marcus surrounded by girls at tanya's christmas party
I noticed that too. And I thought he was a little flirty with Lucy? (I think that was her name?)

IMO, both of them appear to be putting on a brave face. Neither one seems genuinely happy or themselves.

My curiosity is getting the better of me in this situation. I know we don't really know how things truly are behind closed doors, but it appeared they were and have been happy all this time. I wonder what could have possibly happened.

I don't think it had to do with an engagement rejection (or lack thereof). Both of them have mentioned quite often they can't wait to have kids and settle down. So I don't think it's because of that.

Maybe they just grew apart? Maybe London has been straining on their relationship? I know it's none of our business, but I really want to know what happened! At this point, it's obvious they're no longer together and they need to address it because rumors are becoming abundant.
YES! Him and lucy have been talking quite a bit on twitter. Plus before he left for Sg he tweeted her something about sending a her virtual hug which I thought was weird/ not something he usually tweeted to girls. Idk though, I don't find lucy particularly appealing, maybe they are close because she manages him
Or maybe the break up has something to do with Lucy? Idk. I'm could be reaching for things now. But I know if I just broke up with my partner of 6 years, I wouldn't be interested in anyone for a while nor do I think I'd be flirty.

This whole situation just seems so strange. And I just commented this on Marcus' page, but he just vlogged in their flat, and I'm only half way through it, but so far no mention or sight of her. They need to just bite the bullet and address the situation so fans can start moving on. Or maybe they like this speciation. Idk these days because the way they're handling things now, it almost appears they're going out of their way to create speculation.

Post by Guest »

Are you talking about Tanya's new vlog? Which one is Lucy?

gladiolas21
Learner
Learner

Post by gladiolas21 »

Also watching his latest vlog. Very interesting their flat appears untouched, meaning no one has moved out yet?? And also very interesting that there are still photos of the two of them together in frames around the flat. If they were completely done/bitter/over one of them would have taken them down??

tobyboc
Learner
Learner

Post by tobyboc »

When you've been together that long the process of moving out, moving on, and making it public takes a while. It must have been quite recent, within the last week or two, so it doesn't surprise me that they haven't taken down pictures. And I'm sure they want to make sure it's truly over before announcing anything publicly.

As for being flirty on twitter....sometimes that's how people cope. It seems in bad taste (because it is...) but from what I've seen from a long term ex, is they'll flirt publicly even if they're obviously not interested in the person or ready to move on. It's just...coping with something painful.

gladiolas21
Learner
Learner

Post by gladiolas21 »

Interesting...they no longer follow each other on Twitter. I was looking to see if they did, and they were. But as of today, neither of them are. :(

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Niomi Smart

Post by mrmilo »

gladiolas21 wrote:Interesting...they no longer follow each other on Twitter. I was looking to see if they did, and they were. But as of today, neither of them are. :(
That must have just changed within the last day or two, because I checked a few days ago and they were both still following each other. If they are no longer following each other, it is very telling of what their relationship is.

ETA- I just went back and checked and they're definitely still following each other on Twitter.

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Post by mrmilo »

ImageImage

gladiolas21
Learner
Learner

Post by gladiolas21 »

mrmilo wrote:
gladiolas21 wrote:Interesting...they no longer follow each other on Twitter. I was looking to see if they did, and they were. But as of today, neither of them are. :(
That must have just changed within the last day or two, because I checked a few days ago and they were both still following each other. If they are no longer following each other, it is very telling of what their relationship is.

ETA- I just went back and checked and they're definitely still following each other on Twitter.
Very weird because I see that she's not following him. It does actually appear that he's following her though, you're right.

gladiolas21
Learner
Learner

Post by gladiolas21 »

Watching Tanya's Christmas party vlog, Niomi isn't even mentioned...wow. Marcus is clearly on good terms with everyone, so my guess is Niomi ended it and Marcus is sad and lonely about it. I don't see Niomi being invited to many things with the YT crew.

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

Post by Guest »

Niomi was seen to be really good friends with both Tanya and Zoe in the last year or so- it would be strange if the break-up hasn't affected them at all, just carrying on like Niomi doesn't exist. I know you don't see everything in a vlog but it's still weird.

XhannahlongX
Debater
Debater

Post by XhannahlongX »

gladiolas21 wrote:Watching Tanya's Christmas party vlog, Niomi isn't even mentioned...wow. Marcus is clearly on good terms with everyone, so my guess is Niomi ended it and Marcus is sad and lonely about it. I don't see Niomi being invited to many things with the YT crew.
I'm almost certain I saw Niomi in someones vlog from tanyas party but left early on. Marcus did look really sad though.

Post by Guest »

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

They were on the same table at the Gleam party...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Kendalll wrote:Image

They were on the same table at the Gleam party...

That table plan would of been done ages ago..if they have split then wouldn't want to make a fuss of switching tables

And kinda laughing and the tables. Table 1 gleams special peeps lol.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

IMO. Niomi should of stayed off YT. I'm not saying that's what ended their relationship (if it has ended) but I liked her more when she was in uni focusing on her law degree

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Pb12x
Talker
Talker

Post by Pb12x »

found this on niomi's best friends insta...

orangeblush
Learner
Learner

Post by orangeblush »

Pb12x wrote:found this on niomi's best friends insta...
Looks like a pretty normal group picture taken on a night out to me? What are you trying to imply?

Pb12x
Talker
Talker

Post by Pb12x »

orangeblush wrote:
Pb12x wrote:found this on niomi's best friends insta...
Looks like a pretty normal group picture taken on a night out to me? What are you trying to imply?

Just thought they looked abit close that's all..

Return to “Niomi Smart”