Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart

Post by mrmilo »

Pb12x wrote:
orangeblush wrote:
Pb12x wrote:found this on niomi's best friends insta...
Looks like a pretty normal group picture taken on a night out to me? What are you trying to imply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just thought they looked abit close that's all..
I see why this picture is odd. If I'm in a relationship, I'm not going to be that close to another guy. There are boundaries you respect. And I don't think I can recall another time when we knew they were together where she's been in a picture like this.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

That guy on the left in the white might have something to do with the break-up...this is the second photo I've seen of them together, the first is here

Also, Niomi's friend Charlotte is also recently single (maybe they want to enjoy singlehood together, idk) and lives in London. Also, it's funny that her and Marcus film in their flat, they must be scheduling their time there? Such an interesting break up.

I guess Niomi will need to find herself a group of youtube friends, sure the others will be courteous to her but I don't think she'll be on their invite lists when it comes to dinner parties and going away for holidays. That's just the rule of friendship imo.

smisho
Informer
Informer

Post by smisho »

Have you seen the comment on that pic from Niomi's grandma? "A very thoughtless pic Charlotte"

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

LadyBugB wrote:
That guy on the left in the white might have something to do with the break-up...this is the second photo I've seen of them together, the first is here

Also, Niomi's friend Charlotte is also recently single (maybe they want to enjoy singlehood together, idk) and lives in London. Also, it's funny that her and Marcus film in their flat, they must be scheduling their time there? Such an interesting break up.

I guess Niomi will need to find herself a group of youtube friends, sure the others will be courteous to her but I don't think she'll be on their invite lists when it comes to dinner parties and going away for holidays. That's just the rule of friendship imo.
that instagram has been deleted now!

cashewmilk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cashewmilk »

Seems like she has deleted it

Youtube_Addict
Learner
Learner

Post by Youtube_Addict »

The instagram picture isn't working for me ...

coffeandcream
Informer
Informer

Post by coffeandcream »

Screenshots not links!

creamxcrackers
Learner
Learner

Post by creamxcrackers »

I managed to get it earlier to send to my sister haha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

pretty belle
Informer
Informer

Post by pretty belle »

Did anyone make a screenshot of the picture?

smisho
Informer
Informer

Post by smisho »

Sure that comment from Niomi's grandma is significant...

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

i see her doing less and less of YT in the future, and maybe focusing on a "real" job. Since Marcus is the one who got her into it and yes it's silly but all her YT friends are basically his friends

DutchLurker
Talker
Talker

Post by DutchLurker »

I think if she is single she's going back to the sexy outfits soon, just like in the beging of narcus. Saw some pictures of her with low cut front dresses and more 'sexy' outfits of her on her facebook some time ago, but cant find them anymore.
English is not my native language, sorry!

DutchLurker
Talker
Talker

Post by DutchLurker »

I think if she is single she's going back to the sexy outfits soon, just like in the beging of narcus. Saw some pictures of her with low cut front dresses and more 'sexy' outfits of her on her facebook some time ago, but cant find them anymore.
English is not my native language, sorry!

orangeblush
Learner
Learner

Post by orangeblush »

mrmilo wrote:
Pb12x wrote:
orangeblush wrote:
Looks like a pretty normal group picture taken on a night out to me? What are you trying to imply?

Just thought they looked abit close that's all..
I see why this picture is odd. If I'm in a relationship, I'm not going to be that close to another guy. There are boundaries you respect. And I don't think I can recall another time when we knew they were together where she's been in a picture like this.
Sorry if my post sounded blunt btw! Definitely not trying to challenge you @Pb12x

Each to their own i suppose, only said that because me and my boyfriend wouldn't think twice about a pic like that but i can see what you mean :-)

creamxcrackers
Learner
Learner

Post by creamxcrackers »

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I keep going back and forth with whether they should do a video or not and I keep ending up going with no. Niomi and Marcus never made their relationship a youtube one, they were together before and even then it was a surprise to some to learn that they've been together for five years. They managed long distance and even living together - they've probably did one or two videos together where they mentioned that they were dating. Where ever they are at with their relationship I hope they are happy (as one can be when it comes to a situation like this).

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

creamxcrackers wrote:Image

While I agree with most points in that person's comment, some things are a bit off:

- I get that you want to spend off-camera time with your SO if you're both very busy, however that doesn't explain why they didn't even acknowledge each other at the Gleam xmas party or on other occasions in people's vlogs. That would have been an evening off of work that they could have spent together as a couple but they chose not to

- I agree that they should be able to explain things in their own time, but they are a public couple and somewhat famous. They can't expect everyone to turn a blind eye and not say anything, especially when it's so blatantly obvious. As annoying as it is to have people speculate about you, it kinda comes with the YT/fame territory. I refuse to believe they expected nobody to notice any difference, and if they did, completely ignore it.

- If they gave a brief update about the situation (ie. we're having a few difficulties/issues, please respect our privacy during this time), A LOT of people would get off their backs/stop speculating about the whole thing, and it would avoid them a lot of hassle further down the line, because now rumours have been spread too.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

AmenAmen91 wrote:
Kendalll wrote:Image

They were on the same table at the Gleam party...

That table plan would of been done ages ago..if they have split then wouldn't want to make a fuss of switching tables

And kinda laughing and the tables. Table 1 gleams special peeps lol.

It looks like they weren't arranged to sit right next to each other though, when all the other couples were which is pretty weird.

wooowza
Talker
Talker

Post by wooowza »

smisho wrote:Have you seen the comment on that pic from Niomi's grandma? "A very thoughtless pic Charlotte"
Her grandma's comment and the pic being deleted makes it all more suspicious. Why delete it if it was harmless? I doubt we will ever know the whole truth but I'm so curious now.
That and Niomi's tweet. A simple "we're still together" would have silenced the questions, comments and concerns. They have to be over if her only response so far is to tweet someone's comment asking people to stop speculating and leave them be instead of answering the question being asked by so many.

coffeandcream
Informer
Informer

Post by coffeandcream »

They've definitely broken up or at least on a break. If they were still together they would say they were*.

*or they're not saying anything cos it keeps people talking and watching theirs videos. Lord knows they need to do something.

Return to “Niomi Smart”