Lisa's hair Before and After

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lisa's hair Before and After

Post by Isis »

anmartin31 wrote:The shorter hair looked so nice but she hated it.

She had a breakdown after cutting her hair! It was truly ridonculous. It was all she could talk about.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Remember too those later pics have a huge amount of filters....so its MUCH worse than that.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

She doesn't see what everyone else sees. Lisa needs a new stylist asap, and to learn that less really is more. Even Pammy knew when to quit eventually.

Pepper8
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper8 »

In her latest two minute video she is all nose and bony arms...she needs some weight to balance her facial features...and the boobs don't need to be displayed like that at her age imho

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Pepper8 wrote:In her latest two minute video she is all nose and bony arms...she needs some weight to balance her facial features...and the boobs don't need to be displayed like that at her age imho

I agree with boob display. I'm all for wearing what you want but at 44-45, the dress/boobage is not flattering/attractive.

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

I too think she looked a million times better with shorter hair. I may be wrong, but I seem to remember being disappointed that even part of shorter hair was fake. I seem to remember her admitting that she had short extensions mixed in with her hair to make it thicker. I think she had to admit to it because you could see where the extensions were placed as she moved her hair around. Either way, the shorter hair made her look so much younger and fresher.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Eek definitely weight loss had made her lose a lot of fan in her neck and face, and makes her look like crap.

crazycullahs
Talker
Talker

Post by crazycullahs »

She looks about 15yrs younger in the left photo!

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I haven't watched Lisa's videos in sooo long. What the hell happened to her face?! OMG.

Missyxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by Missyxoxo »

Different phases of Lisa's look
She certainly think she is a movie star! Because no SAHM will be soo obsessed with her looks all the time!

Not hatin' just sayin'

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Tallula.Belle wrote:Here is Lisa from her very first video and her last video:

The difference between the first and latest is shocking and jarring. Lisa went from an acceptably pretty, middle aged housewife talking about makeup to an unrecognizable, nearly inhuman creature. :o
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Mommy2JJ
Talker
Talker

Post by Mommy2JJ »

Wow! She took everything to the extreme...too much weight lost, too much sun, too much work on her face, too much bleach/hair extensions. Girlfriend is BLIND if she can't see what all the starving and tanning has done to her face and body. :jd:

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

I'm just discovering Lisa, and was wondering how old she is? I watched her last two videos and guessed she was around 52-54? But do we actually know?

xoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxo »

Holy crap these photos are shocking! I will never get into plastic surgery after seeing these.... :jd:

ParisPanties
Talker
Talker

Post by ParisPanties »

Pluto wrote:
Thisisnotalovesong wrote:I would be very unhappy (if I were Jawn) when my natural, pretty wife would turn into a bony hag with dragqueen make-up and stripper clothing.
could not agree more
Bravo!!! *stands up and applauds :respekt:

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I haven't looked at this thread in a long time. Wow. It makes me sad to see how Lisa has ruined herself. Even if the few months since these pictures were posted, she's aged herself even more. I wish someone would stop her before it's too late!

karmandee26
Lurker
Lurker

Post by karmandee26 »

Wow, I only recently started watching Lisa, but after reading this thread I went back to see some of her older videos. She looks much better with a few lbs on her. I don't even think she was over weight before, probably the correct weight for her height. She is way too skinny now IMO.

I think it maybe lack of nutrition that's causing her hair to look like that, yes bleach is bad, but I really think its lack of vitamins and good fats. I'm not a doctor, however I lost weight when I was sick and my hair looked terrible. As soon as I started to eat normal again my hair looked healthy again.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

karmandee26 wrote:Wow, I only recently started watching Lisa, but after reading this thread I went back to see some of her older videos. She looks much better with a few lbs on her. I don't even think she was over weight before, probably the correct weight for her height. She is way too skinny now IMO.

I think it maybe lack of nutrition that's causing her hair to look like that, yes bleach is bad, but I really think its lack of vitamins and good fats. I'm not a doctor, however I lost weight when I was sick and my hair looked terrible. As soon as I started to eat normal again my hair looked healthy again.
Nutrition definitely has an effect on a person's hair (and their skin). Lisa has talked about her diet several times before, and she does not eat healthy in any way, shape, or form. She basically eats very small amounts of extremely unhealthy foods and thinks that being skinny makes her beautiful. I think she is also one of those people who equates skinny with healthy...and nothing could be further from the truth!

Terrabull
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Terrabull »

I don't think it's weight loss so much as poor nutrition and hormones. She's likely menopausal or at least pre-menopausal which causes the fat and collagen in your face/neck/décolleté disappear. Also, sun damage from her youth is probably catching up with her. That stuff doesn't always show until you're older, even if you change your ways in your thirties. And when it shows up, it's out of nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “LisaLisaD1”