Annoying things Lorrainey Pie does...

guestt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Annoying things Lorrainey Pie does...

Post by guestt »

why does she have so many channels?

decembereve
Stalker
Stalker

Post by decembereve »

Came across this image on Pinterest and had to do a double take- is it just me, or does the woman in this tutorial look very reminiscent of both thecurrentcustom and cityandmakeup?

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

who cut clyde's whiskers? that is SO wrong!

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

HATE HATE HAAAAATE her annoying, "hee hee hee's"

Also, anyone notice she hasn't been wearing a lot of the jewelry she used to wear like the Chan Lu bracelet, certain necklaces other than the Sidney Evan gold disk and Lisa Taubes chains?

I am willing to bet she wears them for a while, then returns them to the store to be sold.

YUCK.

whoa

Post by whoa »

Lorena wrote:who cut clyde's whiskers? that is SO wrong!
It isn't going to hurt the dog and her groomer did it. I use to think cutting an animals whiskers would hurt it, but all the vets that I took my cat to for grooming told me it wouldn't hurt it. It helps them grow in even if they are jagged.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

whoa wrote:
Lorena wrote:who cut clyde's whiskers? that is SO wrong!
It isn't going to hurt the dog and her groomer did it. I use to think cutting an animals whiskers would hurt it, but all the vets that I took my cat to for grooming told me it wouldn't hurt it. It helps them grow in even if they are jagged.
it doesn't hurt them but it's not good for them, whiskers are part of their senses. it can change their balance. they need them to judge distances and stuff.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

in case anyone's interested, sorry for the OT

Some people, for whatever reason, choose to cut their pet’s whiskers. This is not painful; it does not hurt to cut hair. But when you cut a pet’s whiskers, you are taking away one of the tools that it uses to explore and understand its world. Your pet can survive and be happy without whiskers. It is not a medical problem or life-threatening for your pet to have no whiskers. It is just uncomfortable for your pet to lose that sensing ability.

taken from: http://www.pets.ca/dogs/articles/whiskers/

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

I'm totally over her. Unsubbed from all her channels tonight. She's boring. She has zero fashion sense. Her makeup and spray tan looks like shiz.

LindaHogan
Learner
Learner

Post by LindaHogan »

bspatrol wrote:I'm totally over her. Unsubbed from all her channels tonight. She's boring. She has zero fashion sense. Her makeup and spray tan looks like shiz.
Did you actually ever watch her other than for the trainwreck factor? When was she not the trashy mess she is now?

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

LindaHogan wrote:
bspatrol wrote:I'm totally over her. Unsubbed from all her channels tonight. She's boring. She has zero fashion sense. Her makeup and spray tan looks like shiz.
Did you actually ever watch her other than for the trainwreck factor? When was she not the trashy mess she is now?
nope but after a while the carnage disappears (without being too graphic) and you must move on.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

srqnative wrote:
Lorena wrote:in case anyone's interested, sorry for the OT

Some people, for whatever reason, choose to cut their pet’s whiskers. This is not painful; it does not hurt to cut hair. But when you cut a pet’s whiskers, you are taking away one of the tools that it uses to explore and understand its world. Your pet can survive and be happy without whiskers. It is not a medical problem or life-threatening for your pet to have no whiskers. It is just uncomfortable for your pet to lose that sensing ability.

taken from: http://www.pets.ca/dogs/articles/whiskers/
When I was much much younger I would trim my dog's whiskers just a tiny bit and when I got older and found this ^ out I felt HORRIBLE. :( Do you know where she took Clyde to be groomed? I live in Sarasota too so I just want to avoid it at all costs.
no, sorry. i don't think she mentioned the name of the place. if you go to a new place just be clear about it and tell them not to touch your dog's whiskers.

Blackdaliah
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackdaliah »

Did anyone see the junky green house she wanted to buy but claimed it was over $300,000? That was total bs. I looked up houses in the area while they are expensive houses in that similar neighborhood and that size were going around $150,000

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

I get liking where you live but it annoys me how much she raves about where she lives. I dunno, it's just weird how she goes about it like she's desperate to convince her viewers how amazing it is where she lives. Just shows her insecurity!

CocoDior
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoDior »

bspatrol wrote:I get liking where you live but it annoys me how much she raves about where she lives. I dunno, it's just weird how she goes about it like she's desperate to convince her viewers how amazing it is where she lives. Just shows her insecurity!
She hated Sarasota for the LONGEST time. Always talked about moving somewhere different. Only time she stopped was when she met Brian. He probably loves it there and she was like oh yeah me too to impress him or something. I wonder where she would be now if she actually did move away. Maybe she would still be living the same old life or maybe she would've grown as person? Who knows. It was much more interesting seeing her vlogs in the beginning thats for sure.

LindaHogan
Learner
Learner

Post by LindaHogan »

Hahaha watching her struggle to figure out what month of pregnancy she is in, is hilarious. She is so dumb.

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

omg her new video, her skin is so orange I can't believe it. How can she possible think that looks good? It looks like she wears foundation that is 4 shades too dark. I don't think it's self tanner. I feel so sorry for her that she doesn't realize how bad it makes her look!!

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

srqnative wrote:
bspatrol wrote:I get liking where you live but it annoys me how much she raves about where she lives. I dunno, it's just weird how she goes about it like she's desperate to convince her viewers how amazing it is where she lives. Just shows her insecurity!
It's definitely a technique used to convince yourself. Everyone who got stuck here (myself included) says that to make themselves feel better. It is a really beautiful city and the beaches are top notch but you're lying to yourself if you don't want to get out of here... and Florida in general.
I've said this before and someone got mad, I forgot if it was here or the old GG, but FL is really sh*tty. Granted I've only been to Tampa and Orlando, but still. Most oft he time, when I read about someone doing something stupid in the new, they usually end up being from FL.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

How does this girl have so much money to spend on stuff.. and also how does she have a Range Rover. I know her family has a couple of stores, but how on earth can the stores cashflow that much. I haven't even seen her working in the store since she pretty much began making vlogs. I'm assuming her parents just give her money...
It's all confusing to me. My take on Brian is that he didn't really have a pot to pee in until he met her. I mean, he was the one who moved in with her. I know her condo is expensive because of the location it is in. I just cannot wrap my head around these YT people who have REALLY expensive things including their cars and live sort of a celeb style life. It just doesn't make sense to me at all. I know they make money through YT, but Lorraine is one situation that I cannot figure out when it comes to how she can have all of the stuff that she has..
Formerly ORgirl89

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

She comes from a welloff family. Her mother owns a business and her dad is an artist from the 80's.

Nixie
Learner
Learner

Post by Nixie »

Lorraine was buying Chanel and Dior before Youtube, you guys are aware of that, right? She was, at the time, driving a brand new (albeit beat up thanks to her driving non-skills) car, and has had numerous cars prior to that SECOND HAND RR. As for the money, she does rely on credit I think, but yes, starting out, she did work at two of the original locations, then went on to work from home, and actually vlogged herself working from both stores AND from home. Some of those vlogs are now deleted, since she "cleaned out" her vlog channel before starting her "daily" vlogs the first time around (we're talking what, 2009-ish?) The online store was "her responsability", and she did get money from her parents, as they signed her paychecks.

Notice the past tense.

Lorraine did not need YT's money, she needed an audience. Unfortunately, we gave her one. It went downhill from there.
ForeverGracie

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”