The Curious Internet Exploits of Pervy D

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Curious Internet Exploits of Pervy D

Post by Nikon »

^ I think she knows, there is no way one can be that blind to the truth. But what do you do on that age? Divorce again? Or just put up with it and make the best of it. I think most choose the last option, as something is better than nothing.

And tbh, in the video where Susan was dancing, there was this guy on the right that was literally about to eat her with his eyes. When they were about to hug, he looked like a dog waiting for his treat. There is something really weird going on in their relationship, maybe they have an open relationship?

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

Susan seems like such a sweet person. I don't understand how ANYONE could possibly want to be with that man he is SO FREAKIN CREEPY! UGHHHH!!! Seriously, watching him in April and Justin's videos gives me the creeps and makes me physically SHUDDER! :barf: I don't know HOW Susan doesn't see gross he is!

catlover222
Talker
Talker

Post by catlover222 »

I think David may be interested in watching videos on YouTube called: 踊ってみた = Odottemita or called I tried dancing. It is mostly Japanese girls dancing to vocaloid songs. Since he likes Asian girls , he may be interested. I watch these videos because I like listening to vocaloid and watching dance videos. I am sorry for this weird or strange post. I think he should keep his youtube and google plus accounts private..
I will try to not say mean things about others.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Laffing wrote:Don't you think this old Perv would have more discretion since his son is on YT?? He has no shame with what he subscribes to:

OMG!! :o Is he wanking off to the AdultEducation channel?? Eeeeww....and every night, Susan gets to sleep next to him. I shudder...

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

Officially disgusted beyond belief eww! I am sure he needs to learn new positions for his "work related travelling"

@laffing I am sure justine probably thinks he needs to learn new stuff to keep his marriage fresh just like justine does with surfer dudes.

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow16 »

you would think justin would tell his dad to cool it with this internet stuff… lol. you know they read here… so it surprises me that pervy D hasn't toned it down

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

^^ Is that a picture of a woman w/ no top on?? She looks manly, but the boobs are pixeled out. Yes, I DO believe he's wanking off. Every night. And cheats on his "business trips", then stops in to see his daughter so he can be viewed as a good dad. And I totally agree that they read on here, so Justin...why aren't you telling your disgusting father to be more private? Aren't you ashamed?? I would be!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

It's a sailing vlog series, but I sincerely believe he was interested because of the scantily clad young women...

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

^^^ Eeeeewwwwwwwwwww! What's so gross is that you know he's jerking off to these videos.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Something about the way Pervy D is confident and the way he carries himself, strikes me as the type who would be a sugar daddy and keep a young thing on the side. He'd shower her with compliments and presents. Wonder if he's ever had one...or if he does.

I can picture Pervy approaching women ..."Gosh you are SO beautiful! Wow, your eyes, hair, skin...so exotic. You are so intelligent! So smart!" Engage her in conversation, lay on the flattery. Then ask to take her out or to have her number.

Yuck.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

^^^ Yes, yes, and yes to all the above. I would bet my life on that fact that he has a little girlfriend that he funds or that he pays for BJs from one of these thirsty gals.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Now that Sharon is gone, guess he'll be lurking in vids real soon....

thetruth11
Stalker
Stalker

Post by thetruth11 »

the dad is a perv for Justin & aril and the pervs wife not wanting to do something about this makes them oblivious idiots because they know :( they damm well know

mindlesschatter

sha1234 wrote:Something about the way Pervy D is confident and the way he carries himself, strikes me as the type who would be a sugar daddy and keep a young thing on the side. He'd shower her with compliments and presents. Wonder if he's ever had one...or if he does.

I can picture Pervy approaching women ..."Gosh you are SO beautiful! Wow, your eyes, hair, skin...so exotic. You are so intelligent! So smart!" Engage her in conversation, lay on the flattery. Then ask to take her out or to have her number.

Yuck.
Of course!!! He does it online, why not in real life. Image

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

^ He probably started that irl, and took it online.... :D

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

Does anyone know why Sharon & David divorced? I can speculate, but it speaks volumes about this whole family. I am not a huge fan of Sharon only because her nasal speech bothers me - BUT, she can cook and is very gracious, even though it's obvious Maryapril doesn't like her. Susan - she's gentle and classy, but I think she's beginning to look less and less happy with the Big D. Her "Hawaiian dance", by the way, was atrocious and such an insult to those of us of Hawaiian ancestry (had to apologize to my ancestors for that shameful dance - it was, in no way, a hula). Susan does so much better than Maryapril with Liam and before we know it, Maryapril will distance herself because she's jealous. So scorecard goes:

Justin - from a broken family, both parents remarried = chances are the same awaits him, but which sex will he chose as his next partner? Sexuality is an issue, which is why the Big D is trying to man Justin up - he sees it, I'm sure. Lazy, manipulative, opportunistic.

Maryapril - from a single parent mom who doesn't now her bio father so she has father issues. Stepfather is barely acknowledged EVER and basically ignored (she probably begged Mom to marry a white man). Hates being Pinay, not very bright, and wants Liam to be not like Justin, but the perfect child whom everyone will fawn over. Lazy, overblown ego because she DID hook a white man (although not the most macho), and stupid.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

^^ I can't even imagine Pervy D and Sharon being married. I'm SURE they divorced because he cheated. Alot. With young Asian women.

They're both overpowering and love to talk. They both love giving long, boring speeches and acting like know it alls. I don't find Sharon particularly physically attractive, so I have to believe that he had a wandering eye for young, sexy girls.

He exposed his son to Asian women. Justine wants to please father. Enter April, stage left, which probably pissed Sharon off even more.

I wonder how he met Susan. She seems like she's subservient, ie: the wine tasting weirdness. I don't see Sharon being subservient to him, which is probably another reason why they divorced.

I think it will be hard for A & J to stay married since both of their parents have divorced. It would take an concerted effort for them to stay married and I don't see them doing that. A & J are too passive aggressive toward each other.

mindlesschatter

What!?!? They have only been married for 7 years? Eeewww..he probably met her when he looked like this too.

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

Don't understand the 7th anniversary thing..didn't Justin say that when he was a teenager his step mom used to live with them? He is now what 27 or 28 right? Does that mean Pervy D and Susan weren't married when Justin was living with them? Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Return to “JamsbyJustin”