XSparkage Part 2

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: XSparkage Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid »

Could she make it any more obvious that she can't wait for this kid to be grown up and out of her hair? lol seriously! She's pushing the sippy cup thing to try and get her feeding herself - one less thing she has to do. She's still wobbly while sitting up but she's sticking her in the front of the shopping cart anyway. And her brother was rather rough while trying to get Violet dressed lol I can't watch these videos because they aggravate me, but it's hard to look away!

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pandachan »

Why on earth would you buy an old ladys used furniture for your boyfriends room?! Also, when she said, that she is excited for the new neighbours because they're all girls, so yay new babysitters I rolled my eyes. I know she said it as a joke, but deep down, she wasn't joking.

kv73gen
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kv73gen »

So I've been following this forum for a while now but after watching yesterday's vlog I had to join to make my first post.

How is it that after she gets her sister and father to do everything for Paul's computer room, that she's going to sit there right after showing it to him and complain? She's exhausted, thirsty, and smelly from hard work? Unbelievable! Not only did it seem like she did next to nothing, but right when Paul should be enjoying his 'gift' she's going to ruin the moment and make it all about her?

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

"Where's her pacifier?" the child is laughing, MAKE IT STOP!
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm calling it now, that kid is going to still be sucking on a pacifier at 4 years old because it's the only way Leesha thinks she'll stay quiet and content.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

And she'll still be in the momma roo, just a tighter fit.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl:

Speaking of the mommaroo, I noticed Leesha got Tiffany D a baby wrap. I wonder if that's all she sent her. Tiffany sends her a $200+ baby swing and Leesha sends her a $60 wrap.

walkonsunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by walkonsunshine »

LiddlePallid wrote::rofl:

Speaking of the mommaroo, I noticed Leesha got Tiffany D a baby wrap. I wonder if that's all she sent her. Tiffany sends her a $200+ baby swing and Leesha sends her a $60 wrap.
Yeah. I noticed that too. But I think Tiffany might have a sponsorship thing with 4moms. She has a lot of that stuff for her little one. Not sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Even if she did, the sponsorship would be a recent thing, like between the time she found out she was pregnant till now. She wasn't pregnant when she sent Leesha the mommaroo so I'm sure she paid for it with her own money.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

But $60 might be like $250 to Leesha. Their sponsor/viewerships are very different. And it doesn't exactly seem like Baldy Brad works at a vape shop...

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

TiffanyD only bought that for Leesha to show off her "wealth". She is so stuck on material stuff and looking rich to others and thats the only reason she bought it I'm sure. She only wanted it shown off on Leesha's channel to show how much money she spends. Leesha's gift was more along the lines of what I'd expect youtubers who aren't friends to get as a gift. Though with the cash Leesha throws around she could have done the same as Tiffy.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah that was my point - Leesha buys so much shit left and right, Amazon packages must be coming to her door daily. Although if it's not something for herself, she has a problem with spending on it, apparently. Medicine for Violet? Hell no, too expensive! But let me go drop $500 on Amazon on kitchen gadgets!

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Yep I've noticed how selfish Leesha is. She'll spend hundreds to thousands on crap for herself but never gifts to any one else. When she complained about buying medicine for her own child? The woman is a pathetic excuse for a mother. That medicine probably didn't cost half of some gadget she bought recently.

adaylate
Learner
Learner

Post by adaylate »

There's a substantial amount of Kevin in the beginning of her latest vlog... ... Consider yourselves warned lol. I kind of wanted to see the food truck food, but my desire to skip over anything to do with him won.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: thank you for the warning - cannot deal with his annoying face.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

She was the first YouTuber I had ever watched when it came to makeup. She was so talented and had a lot of potential to be bigger then she is. Then she started getting lazier and lazier throughout the years, and now she is just there. Her looks are always too out there, her hair is a hot mess, and while I don't watch her vlogs, based off the comments here, it seems like her personality has become shot too. It's a shame, she was my favorite back in 2009/2010.

fridayhaulyall
Debater
Debater

Post by fridayhaulyall »

she kind of reminds me of avril lavigne. her looks never grew out of that hot topic phase.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

How did she record that entire Sugarpill video with a wonky falsie on her right eye and not realize it? That's all I could look at. If a fake eyelash is peeling up/hanging off I always feel it and it drives me nuts (not that I wear them often, maybe that's why it bothers me? lol)

walkonsunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by walkonsunshine »

I wonder if she notices how much she complains about money.

Looks like she's done with her 'eating healthy' kick. Food truck and drinking at a bachelor party. Sooooo many calories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Seriously, food truck festival while on a health kick? Not a good idea.

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”