Pitch Perfect Obession

StrawberryShake
Talker
Talker

Pitch Perfect Obession

Post by StrawberryShake »

I liked "Pitch Perfect" a lot as a movie, but it's not something I would watch over and over again. For anyone who has a tumblr, check out the "Bechloes" or "Sendricks" on there. They are a creepy bunch who seriously think Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow are gay with each and should run off and be lovers. I may not have cared much for Brittany Snow in the past, but I actually like her a lot now. I think she's genuine and I like her style and think she's attractive. Even so, I'm not super obsessed with her to the point that that's all of what my blog consists of. I think her movies are okay, and she's an okay actress, but she's never done a role that was absolutely groundbreaking. Anna Kendrick does nothing for me. Sorry. I mean, I liked her in "Scott Pilgrim," but I just don't think she's that pretty, and she seems kind of bland to me.

The way these females on tumblr talk about Anna and Brittany is like they seriously want to have sex with them or something. There's hardly any guys who comment on them. One time, I literally died of shock when some guy movie reviewer on youtube reviewed "Prom Night" and said Brittany was hot. They act like those two are the only good actresses in the world, and that Brittany could have a big record deal. I mean, Brittany has a really pretty voice, but if she does put out a record, it'd probably be like Bridget Mendler's songs (not knocking Bridget), but like the type of songs you only hear in Wet Seal or something.

I know they're making "Pitch Perfect 2" and all I have to ask is "why?" I feel this movie should've been a stand-alone. It'll probably just have the same rehashed themes from the first one. The sequel probably will do so-so at the box office.

I just think the obsession of the movie and on tumblr is weird. It's like they act like Anna and Brittany made the movie, and they only care about their looks. I don't get the idea to be that obsessed especially since Brittany had issues with eating disorders, cutting, drugs, etc. She's better now, but still...To hear some people talk about her like she's Jesus is just odd.

What do you think of "Pitch Perfect?" Also, do you think Brittany and Anna will have really stellar careers after "Pitch Perfect?"

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pitch Perfect Obession

Post by CoralCat »

I enjoed the movie but I think it's quite over hyped, I odn't really remember much of it and there never really seemed to be any end point imo

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

I finally got around to watching it after everybody told me to watch it cause it was so funny. I didn't like it. All the funny parts were in the commercial and I hate any kind of musical singing and dancing movie anyways.

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

Have you watched the trailer for Pitch Perfect 2 yet? I'm so excited that Flula's in it!

[youtube][/youtube]

husky
Informer
Informer

Post by husky »

I liked the first one, but I wouldn't watch it over and over. I really don't get the obsession. I'll probably check out 2 and watch it once for Flula :lol: :love2:

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I love pitch perfect one of my fav movies and yep I have seen it tons and tons of times. Can't wait for the new one to come out.

LaLocaDeLosGatos
Learner
Learner

Post by LaLocaDeLosGatos »

Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow had more chemistry than the actual love interest XD

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

I can't stand this movie.

CansaMr

hello

Post by CansaMr »

Please, watch this vieo on youtube Click to watch youtube video Very beautiful girl

PythonMonty96
Debater
Debater

Post by PythonMonty96 »

I didn't get the hype behind this movie. It was moderately funny but it certainly isn't anything worth obsessing over.

Return to “Movies”