AprilJustinTv: items advertised in their vlogs

sha1234

Re: AprilJustinTv: items advertised in their vlogs

Post by sha1234 »

Yap but mostly coz she gets $$ when ppl click her links.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Dudu Osun:
French Press:
Belly Bandit:
Crib Mobile:
Mason Jars:
Tumbler:
Product Photography kit:
Pink top from Thredup:
Michael Todd Clear Bi-Light:
Diaper Genie:

Plus, she mentioned Blue Apron again.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by astyle »

^ funny how she mentioned SHE bought the Blue Apron package and that they didn't send it to her...

maybe that's her way of reaching out to them? unless they really did send her the stuff?

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I believe she said in a previous vlog that they partnered with her... :/
lol if anything, I wouldn't want to try Blue Apron's stuff because of April

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Once again, proof that April is just inept all around. Blue Apron is great if you don't have the time to shop, you like trying out new recipes, and you don't mind spending money.

If April was the great cook she boasts on her channel - why can't she order these individual ingredients via Amazon Fresh? I glanced over their sample recipes and they aren't difficult at all. For a family with a limited income as of now, that $9.99 per person/per meal is steep.

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

Tessa wrote:
anchor_21 wrote:
fihe wrote:I'm not too clear on how affiliate links work. Do they make money just from people clicking on them, or do people need to actually buy the product through the link?
Yeah people need to buy stuff. They get a percentage of the purchase. However it doesn't have to be what they originally linked you to. Say if you click on one of their links but you're not that interested in that particular product but decide to continue wandering on amazon and buy something, they'll get a percentage of it because their link was the way you got to the website. That's why it's good to delete cookies on your browser.
It's also worth mentioning that an Amazon cookie (the tracking code) lasts for 24 hours unless that user clicks on some other affiliates link. So if you click on one of A&J's links to Amazon and don't buy anything, but then go back to Amazon before 24 hours has passed and buy something else completely unrelated to A&J they will still get paid a percentage of your purchase because their cookie will still be active on your browser. So Anchor_21 is right in saying that you should delete cookies on your browser.

That's why they put so many links on their vids. It's simply bait to get people cookied on the chance that they'll make those commissions. They don't do anything or go anywhere to warrant daily vlogs. Their whole agenda is about creating daily infomercials.

I just saw in one of the other A&J threads that in the past, Justin has been seen under a different username spamming for some get-rich-quick scheme.
I really think that's evil. Amazon needs to fix that.It should only be on the item they linked.

leightonmariefox
Talker
Talker

Post by leightonmariefox »

I just clicked the downbar on April and Justin's vlog for the first time and WOW! 30+ affiliate links to every single possible item that they use. How ridiculously greedy can they get?!

And Sriracha sauce...seriously?! Most people can buy that at their local grocery store. And I'm pretty sure everyone already knows what rooster sauce is. :roll:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

todays's vlog they advertised:

bottle sterilizer
food processor
canvas
zulily dress
necklace
plush toy
belly bandit bff
sandals from JustFab

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Because actually "telling" someone the name means she can't profit off their click on amazon. Ugh

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:Because actually "telling" someone the name means she can't profit off their click on amazon. Ugh
Their hustle is strong! They have to do something now that Justin isn't bringing in any money.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

They have so many links. I have never seen a description box full of amazon links lol
Judy @itsjudystime doesnt even have the much links on her description box

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

leightonmariefox wrote:I just clicked the downbar on April and Justin's vlog for the first time and WOW! 30+ affiliate links to every single possible item that they use. How ridiculously greedy can they get?!

And Sriracha sauce...seriously?! Most people can buy that at their local grocery store. And I'm pretty sure everyone already knows what rooster sauce is. :roll:
They link their vlogging camera twice and trust me, you don't want to see the links on her CookWithApril. She linked condensed milk before...I still can't get over it. I mean, unless you use stuff in bulk or maybe have Amazon money to burn like they do, why would you ever order condensed milk off of Amazon? 1 can that is, to be sent to your home?

mindlesschatter

Found this funny as the links section says that the links are items either mentioned in the vlog or used often:

Fabletics top and tank at the beach

You know very well that she didn't mention it nor does she wear it often. She does NOT go walking regularly.

rensays
Informer
Informer

Post by rensays »

Nikorybathtreats wrote:They have so many links. I have never seen a description box full of amazon links lol
Judy @itsjudystime doesnt even have the much links on her description box
A little bird told me she's trying to go for the Guinness Book of World Records for most Amazon links in a vlogger's YT description box.

Marvis classic strong mint toothpaste?- something to ease the pain of bruxism caused by the worries she causes us all!

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

Wait until the day they realize Justin quitting was a bad idea and they can't afford to eat out all the time; they will link every item in their house. Remember April has such great style and is basically an interior designer so who wouldn't want to buy what they have.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Look how much things changed in the last yr....she used to have a few links and now she lists every lil thang

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

Who wants to bet that April will cling onto Susan for dear life? Seeing previous vlogs where Apes clearly adores Susan way more than Shannon speaks volumes. Apes thinks that she is a Susan 2.0 with a rich white husband and she's the amazing wife and mother who can cook, clean, and live the perfect life.

Sorry to break it to ya, Apes. You suck at cooking, you can't clean, and you're a shitty parent for allowing your litter box stomping kitties to trot all over Loam's playmat.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:Image

Look how much things changed in the last yr....she used to have a few links and now she lists every lil thang
Oy. That Canon camcorder is easily $1000. What a waste of a good machine!

mindlesschatter

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

z0negirl wrote:
sha1234 wrote:Image

Oy. That Canon camcorder is easily $1000. What a waste of a good machine!
and their Vlogging camera is around $500

Return to “AprilJustinTV”