Melmphs Part 3

amber123
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 3

Post by amber123 »

I am a family member of Melissa( from her dad's side) I have been thinking weather or not to post here, but after all the wrong things she has done and I know she reads this , maybe this is a wake up call to see my name on these post.. Melissa has cut off any family member that doesn't think what she is doing is right or who is on Ricky's side. Mel was to do my make up for prom and when she cleaned the house out Ricky ask me to watch had and I did, she completely cut me off.. never returned my calls never came to my graduation. Just some truth to the post, she was seeing Adam before she moved out. She sold her wedding ring ( we are unsure where the money when too) but ricky paid to get it out of pawn. They only reason she is seeing her dad again is because he is friends with her lawyer. The reason she didn't go to his wedding is because it was just her dad, his new wife, my dad, his new wife, and there cousins to where married all together. The family has been telling Ricky that mel is back on drugs and he needs to have the court drug test her but he will not do it. He doesn't believe she is..

Dport66
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dport66 »

This is just so,so sad. I have an addict brother in the family so I know how painful it is to watch someone deteriorate like that. I truly hope she gets help. And I hope Ricky and Hadlie are doing okay. :(

amber123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by amber123 »

they are doing best as they can.. Its really hard to explain why mom took everything from the home and why she only want to see her once maybe twice a week. I will say had being in daycare is a good thing. She is learning so much and fast now. That is the only good out of it so far.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

amber123 wrote:they are doing best as they can.. Its really hard to explain why mom took everything from the home and why she only want to see her once maybe twice a week. I will say had being in daycare is a good thing. She is learning so much and fast now. That is the only good out of it so far.
I have spoken with Ricky, but I never asked him if he knows about this website. Does he know this site exists? I hate that he doesn't realize that she has relapsed and won't really fight her for custody. He is such a great guy! Seriously one of the nicest most caring people I have ever known. Also, since your part of Melissa's family....what reason does she give for wanting a divorce? You said she won't talk to people who take Ricky's side, but what is her reason for doing all of this?

Return to “Melmphs”