Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 3

Post by Ghost of MELMPHS »

Just a tidbit of info for you. Mel totalled her Mercedes
Earlier this year while DWI and was ticketed
For leaving the scene. Her husband wants to
Get full custody of the little girl because he's worried she's being neglected when she's with Mel.
Once you become privvy to all the true details it turns out
To
Be even worse than any of us could
Imagine.

11Kehn Jr
Learner
Learner

Post by 11Kehn Jr »

Beautymoose wrote:Just a tidbit of info for you. Mel totalled her Mercedes
Get full custody of the little girl because he's worried she's being neglected when she's with Mel.
To
Imagine.
Do you know this for a fact? and she was really drunk?? WOW, way to lie to everyone Melissa

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

To
Imagine.
yeahhh where did you find this information?

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Hmm. If this is true why does she still have her license? She has posted a few pic's of herself driving this year (her leg out the window, anyone remember that?)..did they not arrest her until after the fact being she left the scene? Was she sobered up by the time the police caught up to her (or she turned herself in) the next day or whatever..?

Very scary to think about.

http://dui.drivinglaws.org/tenn.php
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/leavi ... 03081.html

People who think she is funny (and to "keep doing her") need as much help as she does. :?

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossipgirl83 »

To
Imagine.
Not doubting you, but I would also like to know if you are sure that this is 100% fact? Also, how did you find this out? Do you know Melissa and/or Ricky or someone in their family personally? We're all just curious as to how you know and how you found out.

WOW. Shocked but not shocked at the same time!

Also, do you know of anything else that is/was going on that we don't know about? Curious minds would love to know! Lol

Ghost of MELMPHS
Learner
Learner

Because I know she checks these boards I can't say exactly how I'm associated with the family. Let's just say people drive with suspended licenses ALL the time. It pays to be cozy with the local PD.

gurugossipgirl83 wrote:
To
Imagine.
Not doubting you, but I would also like to know if you are sure that this is 100% fact? Also, how did you find this out? Do you know Melissa and/or Ricky or someone in their family personally? We're all just curious as to how you know and how you found out.

Also, do you know of anything else that is/was going on that we don't know about? Curious minds would love to know! Lol

Ghost of MELMPHS
Learner
Learner

100% factual information. I don't gain anything by lying, trust me. Lol. She's so jacked up, and as been for MONTHS. A number of us (meaning close friends and family) have read many of the suggestions/accusations you all have posted and thought how close you all were with those thoughts. When she had that IG posting saying there were two sides to every story, I thought "yeah you're right Melissa; you're an alcoholic druggie dead beat mother attention whore and your husband is a loving and kind dedicated father" There's your "two sides".

11Kehn Jr wrote:
To
Imagine.
Do you know this for a fact? and she was really drunk?? WOW, way to lie to everyone Melissa

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

To
Imagine.
Holy crap, really??

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

Beautymoose wrote:100% factual information. I don't gain anything by lying, trust me. Lol. She's so jacked up, and as been for MONTHS. A number of us (meaning close friends and family) have read many of the suggestions/accusations you all have posted and thought how close you all were with those thoughts. When she had that IG posting saying there were two sides to every story, I thought "yeah you're right Melissa; you're an alcoholic druggie dead beat mother attention whore and your husband is a loving and kind dedicated father" There's your "two sides".

11Kehn Jr wrote:
To
Imagine.
Wow! Just wow! I'm inclined to believe you.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Pampered Princess wrote:Hmm. If this is true why does she still have her license? She has posted a few pic's of herself driving this year (her leg out the window, anyone remember that?)..did they not arrest her until after the fact being she left the scene? Was she sobered up by the time the police caught up to her (or she turned herself in) the next day or whatever..?

Very scary to think about.

http://dui.drivinglaws.org/tenn.php
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/leavi ... 03081.html

People who think she is funny (and to "keep doing her") need as much help as she does. :?
Where did my reply go? Anyway, I'm dying to know more!

Ghost of MELMPHS
Learner
Learner

Temptation came calling and she ran with it.

Thankfully her daughter was not with her when the accident happened.

As far as the divorce goes, the ball is in her court right now and she wants it over with yesterday but she's not doing her part to make that happen. Her husband and lawyer are sittin around with their thumbs up their butts waiting on her to sign papers, etc.

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater

Beautymoose wrote:Because I know she checks these boards I can't say exactly how I'm associated with the family. Let's just say people drive with suspended licenses ALL the time. It pays to be cozy with the local PD.

gurugossipgirl83 wrote:
To
Imagine.

Thank you and I totally understand :) This just sickens me! I remember her saying several videos back (can't remember which one) and it was AFTER all this divorce drama happened, she made a comment in one of her videos about having a scar under her right eye from a car wreck - which was (obviously) in reference to everyone here saying that she now has such horrible bags/dark circles. However, she NEVER mentioned this in other videos previously. She only mentioned about the scar being on her HAND from a car wreck many years ago. I'm now wondering if the "scar" under her eye was from the wreck she had when she totaled the Mercedes? I mean, she mentioned the scar on her hand several times in old videos, why not EVER mention the eye scar? Maybe because it was never there before that, because it happened from the Mercedes wreck. It's just odd that she didn't mentioned it a long time ago if it was from a old wreck. Also the "scar" under her eye seems to have faded a lot since she last mentioned it which makes me think even more that it was a more "recent scar".

Things that make you go hmmm...

By the way, do you happen to know if what the person that posted here about Ricky coming home and finding Melissa in bed with another man with drug needles strewn about is true?

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater

Beautymoose wrote:Temptation came calling and she ran with it.

As far as the divorce goes, the ball is in her court right now and she wants it over with yesterday but she's not doing her part to make that happen. Her husband and lawyer are sittin around with their thumbs up their butts waiting on her to sign papers, etc.
No way that she is having second thoughts you don't think? Just wondering if reading everyone's "advice" here has finally gotten to her?

Then again even the thought of that makes me laugh out loud. She seems to be stuck with her head in the clouds (or elsewhere LOL) and seems to be in puppy love crazy with this retard Adam.

Seriously makes me want to vomit!

Ghost of MELMPHS
Learner
Learner

I believe that was just gossip. She started all this very subtly and then it all came to a head when he came
Home and lots of stuff was gone. She let the YouTube "fame" go straight to her big head and she thinks she can walk on water. She's incredibly selfish and self-centered; she barely has time for her daughter and uses her visitation days to take pics to put on social media to make her look like she is the one who is in the right. The little girl is well taken care of when she's with her dad: he works hard to take of her. You couldn't ask for a sweeter man to be a husband or daddy.

Ghost of MELMPHS
Learner
Learner

No, she's just a lazy whore.
gurugossipgirl83 wrote:

No way that she is having second thoughts you don't think? Just wondering if reading everyone's "advice" here has finally gotten to her?

Then again even the thought of that makes me laugh out loud. She seems to be stuck with her head in the clouds (or elsewhere LOL) and seems to be in puppy love crazy with this retard Adam.

Seriously makes me want to vomit!

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Those scars are old. She mentioned them in several videos waaay back, in particular the one on her hand.
She makes videos often enough that even with all her makeup she would not be able to hide a scar if it was that recent. The one on her eye has looked more visible lately I believe because her makeup routine as not been as diligent as it used to be 2+yrs ago..I believe those ones asked about are old, she said a long time ago that she got them when she was young/partying. Sadly she never learned her lesson. :(

She is such a nutter. Wants the divorce over yesterday but sits on the divorce papers. Sign them so you can go parade your boy toy around for your 'sweet subscibers'.

So if the ball is in her court I am guessing she will get full custody of Hadlie. Very sad.

Oh, and what is up with 'Jean' posting that Mel has Hadlie in daycare everyday at 6am..? Truth to that...?

Ghost of MELMPHS
Learner
Learner

Yes it's looking like she will be getting full
Custody which she absolutely does NOT deserve.

Yes.... The daycare thing is true. Melissa doesn't give two shits about it but Ricky hates having to do it. See she was supposed to be a SAHM, but she changed her mind because all that mommy stuff gets In the way of her shopping and cheating. So, when he works he can't depend on her to watch Hadlie and she has to go to daycare. It's ridiculous.
Pampered Princess wrote:Those scars are old. She mentioned them in several videos waaay back, in particular the one on her hand.
She makes videos often enough that even with all her makeup she would not be able to hide a scar if it was that recent. The one on her eye has looked more visible lately I believe because her makeup routine as not been as diligent as it used to be 2+yrs ago..I believe those ones asked about are old, she said a long time ago that she got them when she was young/partying. Sadly she never learned her lesson. :(

She is such a nutter. Wants the divorce over yesterday but sits on the divorce papers. Sign them so you can go parade your boy toy around for your 'sweet subscibers'.

So if the ball is in her court I am guessing she will get full custody of Hadlie. Very sad.

Oh, and what is up with 'Jean' posting that Mel has Hadlie in daycare everyday at 6am..? Truth to that...?

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

I'm guessing she doesn't have the rest of the money to pay her atty? Just a thought. Then again, if the papers are ready I don't get it. She wanted it and she seems to want it ASAP.

Sorry again for back to back! My phone keeps logging me out. Then, it looks like it didn't post.
Last edited by sassyone on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

I wonder why she hasn't signed? Is there something she's not agreeing to in it maybe? I agree though...she wanted it yesterday!

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Beautymoose wrote:Yes it's looking like she will be getting full
Custody which she absolutely does NOT deserve.

Yes.... The daycare thing is true. Melissa doesn't give two shits about it but Ricky hates having to do it. See she was supposed to be a SAHM, but she changed her mind because all that mommy stuff gets In the way of her shopping and cheating. So, when he works he can't depend on her to watch Hadlie and she has to go to daycare. It's ridiculous.
Pampered Princess wrote:Those scars are old. She mentioned them in several videos waaay back, in particular the one on her hand.

That makes me truly sick. I hope people out her.

Return to “Melmphs”