Young, Wild, and Polished

Lauraliz
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Young, Wild, and Polished

Post by Lauraliz »

Hoping this goes through, as I am a new poster, but long time lurker!
I've been watching her snaps, trying to figure out if she and her hubby are wearing seat belts while in the car??? Will someone please call her out on this?!?!

Scooter5531
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Scooter5531 »

Lauraliz wrote:Hoping this goes through, as I am a new poster, but long time lurker!
I've been watching her snaps, trying to figure out if she and her hubby are wearing seat belts while in the car??? Will someone please call her out on this?!?!
I have noticed this too. It bothers me, mainly because they have three kids and that is so incredibly irresponsible.

Scooter5531
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Scooter5531 »

krystalized wrote:I just watched the Kathleen vlog from her 1m party/dinner Colorpop threw for her. OMG Nicole needs to just admit there was a falling out. Remember her picture of the 100,000 from Manny n Patrick? They were wearing the same clothes. So is this where they were when she kept saying they were out at dinner and acted like she didn't know why they were taking so long? Then they did the picture as they knew she would be mad that they were with Kathleen? or was this a week later?

OH and all the YouTube people that were there. WOW! Colorpop must really be annoyed with Nicole for not inviting as they seemed to invite all the known people that were in LA.
No, I this it was just a coincidense that they were wearing the same clothes. If you follow Kathleens snapchats, the meet & great and dinner were this past weekend. I do however, think it is hilarious that Nicole wasn't invited. There is no way she would voluntarily pass that up, no matter how awkward she probably feels around Kathleen.

fleekthis
Talker
Talker

Post by fleekthis »

pangea wrote:Both she and Manny snapped the same Lush mask. They completely turn me off the products they suggest...ugh
I don't think there's validity in half of the statements on YT anymore. Every product is always the best, the greatest, a must-have. Haul after haul it's all the same crap.

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

They wear their seat belts, but they do that thing where they put the chest part behind them so all that's really protecting them is the lap part.

Lauraliz
Learner
Learner

Post by Lauraliz »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:They wear their seat belts, but they do that thing where they put the chest part behind them so all that's really protecting them is the lap part.

Still really stupid.

KaySeraSera
Talker
Talker

Post by KaySeraSera »

She snapped the comment DCMediagirl made on her GRWM vid. She did look cakey and that drag "cooking" - why is she doing that?

Question: did she always snap comments made on her YT channel or is she doing her SWF from Manny's snaps?

:o :?

green072410
Learner
Learner

Post by green072410 »

Wickedbeautyyx wrote:Image

I'm just going to leave this here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay, I do realize she's touching up "the color."

I grew up in New Mexico, and have heard a lot of Spanish. Culo is Spanish for asshole, and replacing "o" at the end of words with "a" changes a word from masculine to feminine. So...she's touching up her asshole. Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lauraliz wrote:
ihatesnobbyyters wrote:They wear their seat belts, but they do that thing where they put the chest part behind them so all that's really protecting them is the lap part.

Still really stupid.
Yep!

krystalized
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalized »

fleekthis wrote:
pangea wrote:Both she and Manny snapped the same Lush mask. They completely turn me off the products they suggest...ugh
I don't think there's validity in half of the statements on YT anymore. Every product is always the best, the greatest, a must-have. Haul after haul it's all the same crap.
I have this mask and it is good. It is like the white glam glow and perricone md plasma mask. Since both of those others are $70 and the small lush size is $15ish. I purchased based on several reviews while trying to find reasonable masks. So I am not gonna criticize on the use but will snark that copycat act. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Somebody Sedate Me.

krystalized
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalized »

KaySeraSera wrote:She snapped the comment DCMediagirl made on her GRWM vid. She did look cakey and that drag "cooking" - why is she doing that?

Question: did she always snap comments made on her YT channel or is she doing her SWF from Manny's snaps?

:o :?
Jaclyn did it explaining why she can't respond to everyone as they only have a thumbs up only. Laura Lee did it also, but she always does that right after videos go live for like 30 mins. So SWF on all YTs that had good ideas.

Somebody Sedate Me.

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

I watched that GRWM this morning and it would have been fantastic if I was a drag queen but I'm not ....I'm just a regular person wanting some honest product recommendations and some great tips. I really feel bad for Nicole because I used to absolutely love her channel and I paid a lot of attention to what she thought was a great product. But I have to agree with lots of you folks here in that she has changed these last couple of months and she's letting her loyal subscribers down and it's unfortunate because I believe she was on the right path to getting what she seeks before she tried to be one of the kids. Now it's just embarrassing. Also it's clear that her and Kathleen are no longer friends for whatever reason AND neither of them owes anyone an explanation BUT Nicole quit lying about it. Just say nothing at all cause your fans and her fans are not stupid and there's clearly an issue and lying about it is just making it way worse. Oh and lastly no one should be making fun of anyone else's looks. I'm sure we could all be made fun of for one thing or another in our appearance. It's just plain mean! just sayin"""" oh and P.S if I were her husband I'd be batten down the hatches cause it would not surprise me in the least that she is thinking about booking out of there sooner rather than later. Hope I'm wrong though..... for her children's sake.

Post by Guest »

Wickedbeautyyx wrote:Image

I'm just going to leave this here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does she think she's remotely cute or pretty or even funny....I just puked!

Nicole read this....you're not funny and you're not cool, just embarrassing!
If my mum did shit like this I'd leave her and be proud doing so!

Get a grip on your life and start maintaining real goals for you and your family, you only live once, makeup and fame isn't everything! Smh

And don't do closeups of your schnoz it's disturbing to the eyes!

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

If she snaps while driving again I'm going to report it to her local police.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

Nicole's forehead wrinkles are becoming more prominent since she has been going for the heavy makeup looks. It's like the foundation is settling in the wrinkles and enhancing them.

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

truebooty wrote:Her poor husband. Why is she doing this to him? He doesn't even understand tf she's going on about - as well one shouldn't at their age and lifestyle. I do NOT want to see her husband's sad, humiliated expression every time she snaps. If any one of her subscribers finds that appealing, they are terrible people. It's like watching a dog getting kicked. She needs to keep that shit separate or stop snapping altogether.

Her husband seems really kind in the sense that even though he realizes she's being so foolish, he knows it's important to her. My boyfriend would be a straight up asshole and tell me to either stop or get out (but he'd be right).

I noticed this as well. That poor guy, I feel sorry for him having to endure that nonsense she does. He looks so unhappy and embarrassed. That drag makeup she wore to Walmart, I am sorry, I wouldn't be seen walking to the end of my driveway to get my mail wearing that. :o

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

We need a new thread! Old, Needy, and Delusional should be the new title.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

I posted this in Kathleen's thread but thought it pertained to this one as well. So Kathleen just uploaded her VLOG of her 1 million party that Manny and Patrick were in attendance but supposedly Nicole had to have dinner with her cousins. Kathleen at one point said she was getting ready for her party that Colourpop threw for her. It was a small dinner and she didn't know who Colourpop invited. I just find that hard to believe though. She claims Nicole is her friend. And Nicole claims it too. So if Kat really wanted her there, I am sure Nicole would be invited.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:We need a new thread! Old, Needy, and Delusional should be the new title.
Can it be "Old, Wild, and Ratchet"?

LaLela
Talker
Talker

Post by LaLela »

krystalized wrote:
fleekthis wrote:
I have this mask and it is good. It is like the white glam glow and perricone md plasma mask. Since both of those others are $70 and the small lush size is $15ish. I purchased based on several reviews while trying to find reasonable masks. So I am not gonna criticize on the use but will snark that copycat act. Lol.

I have this mask too and have been using it for awhile. It's great for my oily/acne prone skin.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”