Young, Wild, and Polished

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Young, Wild, and Polished

Post by soconfused »

after the ridiculous immaturity this person showed recently i figured she deserved her own thread.

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Young, Wild, and Polished

Post by soconfused »

megster6443
Learner
Learner

Post by megster6443 »

I like her videos for the most part. She can get a little crazy though.

nocolorpayoff
Learner
Learner

Post by nocolorpayoff »

Her videos are/were great...I just can't get past her hooking up with coffeebullyingwithdani. She didn't need her and she certainly didn't need to get involved in that IG fiasco. It was immature and so over the top. She says Dani texted her to ask for her help with the matter :? Why? Why did you follow her lead? If she asked you to jump off a bridge with her would you? Pick your battles. You are a grown woman - you are not 16. SMH

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

nocolorpayoff wrote:Her videos are/were great...I just can't get past her hooking up with coffeebullyingwithdani. She didn't need her and she certainly didn't need to get involved in that IG fiasco. It was immature and so over the top. She says Dani texted her to ask for her help with the matter :? Why? Why did you follow her lead? If she asked you to jump off a bridge with her would you? Pick your battles. You are a grown woman - you are not 16. SMH
the things she hashtagged were incredibly inappropriate. but, i guess she just wants to look cool.

hereiamagain
Informer
Informer

Post by hereiamagain »

I really can't stand her. She's so annoying for a grown woman and tries so hard to be funny. Also, I saw a video where she bitched about putting a white base under neon polishes. That's what you have to do. They have to be sheer to be bright. She went on about polishes that are neon and don't need bases, but everything she listed was a less neon version of a polish that would need a base. Then she mentioned one and said, "it doesn't need a white base, but it needs 3-4 coats". Bitch, that's the point of the base, not needing to use half the bottle to get a bright color.

That shouldn't have bothered me as much as it did. She just doesn't really know what she's talking about.

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

i couldn't figure out why her voice was so nasally. i was like, does she have allergies?

well, NOW i get it.

Jayme
Talker
Talker

Post by Jayme »

Been waiting for someone to make a thread about her. I can't stand this woman. She always goes on these crazy rants (like the one someone mentioned about neons) it drives me crazy.

hereiamagain
Informer
Informer

Post by hereiamagain »

soconfused wrote:i couldn't figure out why her voice was so nasally. i was like, does she have allergies?

well, NOW i get it.
I cannot get over her voice. That's the very first thing I noticed when I watched her videos for the first time..good god.

nocolorpayoff
Learner
Learner

Post by nocolorpayoff »

the NEONs rant was over the top to say the least :( just like coffeepukewithdani I liked her a lot about 50 vids or so ago :?

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

this woman needs to spend less on another polish she doesn't need and more on repairing her ghetto
house. did you see the ceiling in her one IG post? what a mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Existentialkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by Existentialkitty »

How old is this woman?

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

Existentialkitty wrote:How old is this woman?
im guessing early 40s.

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

aaaand now she's pushing the whitening lightening garbage.

baaaaaa.

nocolorpayoff
Learner
Learner

Post by nocolorpayoff »

soconfused wrote:aaaand now she's pushing the whitening lightening garbage.

baaaaaa.

NOOOOOOO...ugh.

Whitening Lightening can blow me.

Seriously...like a bunch of drones just mindlessly following one another's stupid asses. Is no one authentic anymore?

ieatmakeup
Learner
Learner

Post by ieatmakeup »

I asked "how do you haul so much?" on her haul video. not even rude, and even tried to "suck" back up to her when she took offense and her minions were ike wow how rude, thankfully some people stuck up for me saying the reponses were un necessary. i used to love her but i cant anymorre

Avalicious
Talker
Talker

Post by Avalicious »

I saw your comment! I think her response was pretty unnecessary. I don't recall her ever responding in such a manner before she was influenced by her new bestie coffeebreakwithdani. Any question/less than glowing comment= jealous hater that needs to be put in their place! You were probably not questioning how she financially hauls that much but more psychologically, why in the heck is all of that necessary?? Like she said, every other video is typically a haul, and a BIG one. Obviously if she can afford it then whatever, but why the need? She has THOUSANDS of bottles of nail polish and continues to haul entire collections weekly. Then complains that she has seen that color before. I love makeup and all, but I cannot imagine having that much. I'm glad people defended you, I was thinking the same thing.

nocolorpayoff
Learner
Learner

Post by nocolorpayoff »

Avalicious wrote:I saw your comment! I think her response was pretty unnecessary. I don't recall her ever responding in such a manner before she was influenced by her new bestie coffeebreakwithdani. Any question/less than glowing comment= jealous hater that needs to be put in their place! You were probably not questioning how she financially hauls that much but more psychologically, why in the heck is all of that necessary?? Like she said, every other video is typically a haul, and a BIG one. Obviously if she can afford it then whatever, but why the need? She has THOUSANDS of bottles of nail polish and continues to haul entire collections weekly. Then complains that she has seen that color before. I love makeup and all, but I cannot imagine having that much. I'm glad people defended you, I was thinking the same thing.
THIS!

You are right! She never used to respond like that before! WTF with these grown ass women? Bullying at it's finest! I used to love YWP - but the bitchiness and attacking subbies back just turned me OFF. Now I watch for comedic and retaliative purposes. I don't care to know anymore about her "thoughts" on a product. I just want to watch the train wreck she is becoming. Hate to say that but...

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

soconfused wrote:
Existentialkitty wrote:How old is this woman?
im guessing early 40s.
She looks much younger than 40 to me.

AllyD
Learner
Learner

Post by AllyD »

She is 36. I still love Nicole, even though I do wish she hadn't teamed up with "coffeebitchwithdouche" though she hasn't mentioned her in a few videos lately (that I have noticed anyways) so I hope she finally saw dani for the pathetic ingrate she is.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”