Young, Wild, and Polished

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Young, Wild, and Polished

Post by truebooty »

^ Agreed that Danny most likely had to intervene, like anyone would with a stalker.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

VerucaSeaSalt

Post by VerucaSeaSalt »

Watched her snaps from yesterday and her scraping the wallpaper/paint off of her ceiling and walls is just..bizarre. For one thing,if I didn't know she was a wife and mother I would think she was a single chick half her age. And the whole "I'm gonna just tear all this down and repaint and be done by Tuesday!" shit was very uncomfortable to watch. She hadn't taken anything off the walls,or moved any furniture. And apparently her poor husband is just used to this? She came across as a total tweaker to me,to be completely honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

Remember when Kathleen's eyeshadow collab came out and all the gurus were receiving the quad from color pop and they were all swatching and doing looks. Well I remember Nicole mentioning it in passing but saying she couldn't show her subscribers because her Mother had taken the one she had received. LOL!!!!! That's when I knew there was something wonky afoot haha!!! Nicole your a terrible liar you need to just say nothing cause the bold face lying is a real turnoff!!!!!!

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

So both YWP and Kathleen bailed on their giveaways?
:FU:

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater

Post by touchmymeow »

Also it's obvious that she wasn't invited because even if she "couldn't make it" I'm sure they would have given manny one of the goodie bags with the new products to take home to her and she hasn't said jack about the new sheer lippie sticks.

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

VerucaSeaSalt wrote:Watched her snaps from yesterday and her scraping the wallpaper/paint off of her ceiling and walls is just..bizarre. For one thing,if I didn't know she was a wife and mother I would think she was a single chick half her age. And the whole "I'm gonna just tear all this down and repaint and be done by Tuesday!" shit was very uncomfortable to watch. She hadn't taken anything off the walls,or moved any furniture. And apparently her poor husband is just used to this? She came across as a total tweaker to me,to be completely honest.

Is that their main bedroom? If it's a guest room and she wants to make it her filming area, she just needs to change the angle or move furniture so you can't see the bed, and switch out the decorations so it's more like an office with a bed that we can't see. The wall color is totally irrelevant and you're right - why flip out randomly like that. She just seems to have this very underdeveloped, impulsive childishness like "I want it RIGHT NOW" with material things and relationships. Like chill.

It's interesting because these youtubers will play victim and say "you don't know me, you don't know my personal life" but they increase their social media exposure and it's like look, this is the you we're getting to know. If you're not a creepy train wreck then stop portraying yourself as one?

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater

Post by touchmymeow »

truebooty wrote:
VerucaSeaSalt wrote:Watched her snaps from yesterday and her scraping the wallpaper/paint off of her ceiling and walls is just..bizarre. For one thing,if I didn't know she was a wife and mother I would think she was a single chick half her age. And the whole "I'm gonna just tear all this down and repaint and be done by Tuesday!" shit was very uncomfortable to watch. She hadn't taken anything off the walls,or moved any furniture. And apparently her poor husband is just used to this? She came across as a total tweaker to me,to be completely honest.

Is that their main bedroom? If it's a guest room and she wants to make it her filming area, she just needs to change the angle or move furniture so you can't see the bed, and switch out the decorations so it's more like an office with a bed that we can't see. The wall color is totally irrelevant and you're right - why flip out randomly like that. She just seems to have this very underdeveloped, impulsive childishness like "I want it RIGHT NOW" with material things and relationships. Like chill.

It's interesting because these youtubers will play victim and say "you don't know me, you don't know my personal life" but they increase their social media exposure and it's like look, this is the you we're getting to know. If you're not a creepy train wreck then stop portraying yourself as one?

It used to be their guest room now it's just a room that hoards makeup

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Post by lookawayitstragic »

lulubee wrote:First post! Ive lurked for a long time on this board because I just cant take her anymore! Also who uses 28 products when they are getting ready. Thats ridiculous to me even it is a "glam look" that someone would use that much stuff for one make up look.
For real Lulu, she used about 20 products in her Simple Everyday Makeup Routine, WTH, and it's all high end stuff so I think that Simple Everyday routine probably cost a 1,000 bucks in products. She's lost touch with regular people now and hardly ever touches more affordable brands.

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

Simple???
And those awkward silences in her GRWM... Would be nice if she would add some music like over Youtubers do.

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Bchbunnie4 wrote:
truebooty wrote:
Spenderr wrote:
These two are keeping up appearances and saving face, neither wants the public to know what happened and in my estimation Nicole does not want the truth out. She is shitting herself at the prospect of Kathleen finally admitting the truth
So I'm not totally against the possibility but do y'all really think there was an actual dramatic falling out and they're actively angry at each other? I know I've said it here a bunch and for real - I'm definitely craving that tea esp if something did go down - but I feel like Kathleen just got turned off. The simplest explanation is probably the correct one here. Kathleen either realized or it was explained to her that if she wanted to climb up, YWP would be a horrible association. The most drama I can see is that she stopped being active in the friendship and Nicole got butthurt and posted a couple of passive-aggressive things.

Hmm, I just don't know. I don't want to make asinine accusations but just throwing this out as an idea: maybe there was some opportunity with a brand (e.g. Colourpop) and YWP had the impression that Kathleen was going to do her a favor of sorts, then YWP felt like Kathleen didn't keep her ~promise~ then basically disappeared... either way, every possible path leads to YWP going SWF.

They just seem SO determined to not be in the same physical space together. It's literally like there's a restraining order.

I don't feel they had an actual fight about anything either, but more of Kathleen and Danny (and I'm thinking it was mostly Danny) realizing that the busted camel was trying to use Kathleen and nipped that mess in the bud!!

I didn't know Kathleen had a vlog channel till yesterday and I found a vlog Danny did at Imats, YWP is there with them, but Danny didn't even acknowledge her presence. Danny seems to be a chilled out sort of guy and maybe Nicole's loud, over the top personality got on his nerves, and then came the day she went along with Kathleen to Colorpop, who knows what went on there but I could see YWP trying to steal Kathleen's thunder. In one video YWP did she said she had already chosen the colors she wants for HER quad.

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Megananne7 wrote:Image

Simple???
And those awkward silences in her GRWM... Would be nice if she would add some music like over Youtubers do.
Highlighting the Hooter again I see :rofl:

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

I think something did happen between them. I feel like if they did just lost touch they would've at least taken a picture if anything to stop the comments of people asking about what happened. They were at Phame and that Boxycharm party at the same time, they were clearly avoiding each other. I think I may have seen the back of Kathleen in one of Nicole's snaps how hard would it have been to just take a pic?! And Kathleen was hanging out with and taking pictures with Manny and Patrick who Nicole attended these events with. I have a strong feeling something happened.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

And the people in the comments section defending either of them saying... "You can't base a friendship on pictures" derrp...

No, friendships aren't based on pictures. But taking pictures with friends is a side effect of a healthy friendship. It is natural. So to manage to be at ALLLL those events together in such close proximity, and NOT take a single pic together? That isn't natural, you have to work hard for that! It is a conscious act because as others pointed out Nicole was with Manny and Patrick, people that were in pics and what not with Kathleen.

And the dead giveaway was Kathleen saying in her vlog that she didn't know who Colourpop invited. Which was a complete lie. It was just a few months ago that Nicole was at the Colourpop labs with Kathleen. So by not inviting her they were snubbing her. But more likely Kathleen didn't want her there.

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

Yea they definitely had a falling out and are both lying to their subscribers.
Just grow a pair and say you don't speak anymore

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

I was recently at the Brian Champagne Legends and Friends Workshop in LA (which was the same day as the Kathleen ColourPop dinner thing). Guess who showed up? YWP and Patrick Starr.

I was so bothered by what she was wearing. OMG. Nicole was wearing blue jeans and a spaghetti strap t-shirt. Like ... it was more of a "dressed up" event than that (Desi Perkins, Lily Ghalichi, Jessica Burciaga, Tamanna DYF and others were there in like full glammed out attire) so why the hell did she wear what she did? I wish I would have gotten a picture but she left like 30 minutes after it started. Around the same time Patrick Starr left. IDK why she was even there to begin with. She obviously didn't belong and I bet she knew it.

lulubee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lulubee »

lookawayitstragic wrote:
lulubee wrote:First post! Ive lurked for a long time on this board because I just cant take her anymore! Also who uses 28 products when they are getting ready. Thats ridiculous to me even it is a "glam look" that someone would use that much stuff for one make up look.
For real Lulu, she used about 20 products in her Simple Everyday Makeup Routine, WTH, and it's all high end stuff so I think that Simple Everyday routine probably cost a 1,000 bucks in products. She's lost touch with regular people now and hardly ever touches more affordable brands.

Seriously right!? Like come on now a simple make up routine should have like half that many products and these youtubers why they have to filter the S?!# of their pictures and use a poop ton of lights when filming to wash out all that make up layered on their face. I dont mind a couple of high end products but if thats all i used then i wouldnt need or want an entire room full of them and honestly my drug store make up works great and I am a nurse and it lasts me12 hours.

margiela
Debater
Debater

Post by margiela »

I just watched a few minutes of both of post-LA videos, and I just genuinely don't recognise her anymore, regarding her appearance and her demeanour. She's just a crass, desperate and all around embarrassing climber. And the thing is, she's not even good at this climbing business, she manages to alienate everyone she latches onto on the way.

Also, it's been how long since she's hit the 100k? And still no giveaway on the horizon, nor a mention of it?

KaySeraSera
Talker
Talker

Post by KaySeraSera »

commonsense01 wrote:I wanna know where this big 100,000 giveaway is. All she talked about for months and how she was adding stuff to it. And now not a word. 2 videos up and she said nothing about it.......not even a mention about hitting her precious hundred grand. Would have been the first video I made!!!! She probably wants to keep everything now LOL #hoarder
The stuff for the giveaway probably went into those CT gift bags to her #truefriends in LA. Because they're way way way more important than those who subscribe to her channel :roll:

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Young, Wild, and Polished

Post by snappedback »

Her snaps are the stuff of nightmares. Why do we need a close up of her ginormous nose and creepy bottom lip only mouth? Her face is so strange to look at. And let's get real. She is the biggest fake ass kisser in the world. She kissed every ass she could get her schnoz into while in LA (maryamnyc, larlarlee, amrezy, Tati, etc.) What a damn brown noser! But seriously I don't even know why we speculate whether or not some shit went down between her and Kathleen. It obviously did! If it hadn't, she would have had a 300 sec ass kissing snap story congratulating Kathleen on 1M followers instead of a snapless "dinner with cousins." Sure, okay, uh huh, whatever you say YWP.
This lady is so delusional. I don't know why she thinks that she can network aka social climb her way into a makeup brand collab. There's absolutely nothing marketable about her face, her personality or her makeup skills.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”