ForeverNightmares

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
Madotsuki
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ForeverNightmares

Post by Madotsuki »

I've noticed that many people have dreams/nightmares about Kailyn, including myself. Last night I dreamed that I met her in real life, and subsequent exposure to her horrid teeth made my own teeth all rot and fall out. There was nothing I could do to save them. :(

Have a similar nocturnal subconscious trauma featuring Kai? Do share!

kittykat

Re: ForeverNightmares

Post by kittykat »

I've never had a dream about Kai, but dreams about your teeth falling out are pretty common. :)

Madotsuki
Informer
Informer

Post by Madotsuki »

Sorry for the long-ass post but here's a collection of all the Kai dreams I've accumulated from the ForeverKailyn forums for your enjoyment. 8-)
nightonthesun wrote: It's great knowing I'm not the only one that gets dreams of Kailyn.
I had a Kai nightmare a few weeks ago. I was her sister or cousin, I just knew we were related in the dream, and living in their house. She would follow me around and try to bond with me,but she would be so clingy. I woke up feeling annoyed, lol.
shizbricks wrote: whats funny is i had a dream earlier this year that kai had a baby. I was there because she was making me take care of it. Lol
McQueen wrote: I had a dream that Kai went into labor at Red Robin. They had to call the fire department to break her out of the booth and then they rolled her into the kitchen. She was mad because she hadn't finished her clucks and fries. I woke up before she gave birth, thank god.
bubblegumbitch wrote: Y'all I had a dream last night (more like nightmare... :? ) that Kai and Mama moved in right next to me. Let's hope she doesn't watch Portlandia and get any bright ideas
Flaffy22 wrote: I had probably the worst most extended kailyn nightmare of my life last night and it has thrown off my entire f*cking
day. I dreamt that mama wheelchair and a heavily pregnant kailyn were renters in my house and I had to cook and prepare meals for them and tend to their demanding needs. In the dream a heated argument between me and mama
wheelchair developed and kailyn joined in (mostly in single word sentences) and then it turned physically violent and I had to fight them both off. I woke up incredibly annoyed.
haleyhaleyhal wrote: So I had a dream about Kai last night (UGH). LOL. I'll spare all of the unimportant details but a part that made me laugh when I woke up was: I saw Kai get $700 from somewhere (it wasn't really clear in my dream) and she put it in a plastic bag to save for when her baby came. I got so excited (apparently I was visiting her family) that I ran out into the streets and started yelling "KAILYN IS SAVING MONEY!! SHE'S SAVING MONEY YOU GUYS!!" ...yeah
expensivepink wrote: i had a dream that kailyn announced that the baby was a girl and she was really smug about it
foreverbowie wrote: I had a dream last night that I befriended Kai, but in reality I was just getting the tell all for everyone here. I befriended her so much that I went to Bowie to visit her for like 2 days. Just like reality Kai and her mom were so dumb and Matt was no where to be seen. Oh and I went into the spare bedroom cause she wanted to tell me all about the nursery, and the bedroom had two green walls. I was like OMG she was telling the truth about not being down at Matt's house.
Skogs wrote: I had a dream when she was on that show! [Dr. Phil] For real. The only bit of dialogue I remember was him asking her: "So, how, is being a land whale working out for you?" She broke down in tears, sobbed and slobbered all over the place. Mama Wheelchair had to carry her out on her back (only in a dream) whilst bbgurl was wailing. It was magnificent.
ForeverIlliterate wrote: This is so OT and very strange, but I had a dream last night that Kai made a video admitting that Madd doesn't live with her and he is divorcing her lol
k333h wrote: Oh my god you guys, last night I had a dream that we were all so bored with Kai lately that we decided to make our own fun and we all recorded different Kai isms in russian accents. I think I've been spending too much time on this board lol
mbritta wrote: I had a dream the other night that I flew to MD to visit Kai and her dad for a weekend at his place (apparently she visited him on the weekends? IDK). So I get there, and her dad picks me up from the airport sans Kai because she wanted to stay in Bowie for some makeup launch and wasn't going out to her dad's that weekend, but forgot to tell me before I flew out there. So I end up spending the weekend at Papa Wilcher's anyway because I couldn't book a hotel or whatever. Apparently Kai didn't tell Madd either about staying in Bowie, because he ended up at the house for the weekend too. Then a snow storm hit and Madd was worried about his frogs (he had an aquarium type thing full of frogs and tadpoles) because Papa Wilcher wouldn't let him bring them into the house, and he was afraid that they would freeze outside.

What the fuck, brain? Really?! I've since stopped reading this board before bed.
soundslikenoise wrote: So, i had a dream last night that I was throwing a birthday party for Kai and all of GG was invited. I didn't actually SEE her in my dream, but she left a note on my door that said "call for me at 5pm". NO IDEA. And I never got to the actual party part. But the fact is, I had a Kai related dream 
amarilloskies101 wrote:This is OT but I wanted to tell you guys the dream I had last night. I've seen a couple other people who have unfortunately had Kai appear in their dreams and I wanted to share mine. It started out with me at this disgusting thrift shop, and Kai was there and started chatting me up about buying makeup, so I invited her to my house. She had a fishing tackle box filled with makeup, and she put it in a circle around my bedroom floor. She explained some of the products to me and I picked out a few products that did not look used. Some of them were from the 1950s. Her hands were so gross, like when you eat cheetos and then lick your fingers but there's still residue left over. It got pretty late and she was for whatever reason going to sleep at my house. She went to go take a shower (an actual shower) and I got on my laptop to get on GG to tell you guys Kailyn was at my house, but then I thought if she finds out I go on here she'd kill me. So I closed my computer. She came back into my room and was wearing this ridiculous pajama onsie that looked like those outfits Nutcrackers wear. We were laying in my bed (I have a double bed) talking when she stands up and is SOAKED. she had pissed all over herself, so I told her to go take another shower. She strips and drops her clothes all over my personal makeup collection which for whatever reason was on the floor. She was really excited to take another shower. While she was in there I took another look at the makeup and it was covered in buggers and crust. when she comes back we're trying to sleep when she pulls out her titty and just stares at me and laughs, I tell her to save that for Matt and she says she can't because they don't live together. The next day she went home and I went on vacation. It was SO weird.
mimi__ wrote: Anyways reading all this about Kai....erm I had a dream about her *sob*

My dream was: i had a double bed for some reason. (I have a single bed). And Kai was in my bed with my blanket on eating my favorite chocolate I got so mad at her because she was eating in my bed and was dropping it everywhere. I said to her omg kailyn stop eating in my bed you're making a mess. I don't eat in my room let alone my bed!!! Then she bitch faced and threw the wrapper on the floor and went to sleep. I went downstairs and told my mom (who I guess was channeling MW) she said don't be so mean she's you're sister who has visited you after so many days......*puke*. So then I go back upstairs to my room and try to sleep but Kai hogs the whole blanket. So then I tell her to go sleep in the spare room but she gives me a derp face and says no. So I just go to the spare room. I know my dreams not that bad but I'm scarred lol. Must. Clean. My bed.
candyfluff wrote:I had a dream about her last night also. I had befriended her to get details but felt guilty so genuinely tried to be her friend. I went to visit her house and her mother instantly started apologizing for not having the time to shave Kai's legs before I got there. It was...weird.

Lesson learned - I wont be reading this forum before bedtime.
jordyl♥ves wrote: OMG, I had a dream Kai died (suicide) and all hell broke loose. Something really got to Kai so she took an abortion pill (several of them, because she's stupid) and overdosed (is that even possible) and died in her bathroom.

Lisa blamed GG, and we were all over CNN about cyber bullying and shit, and GG got shut down forevers. :?
growlithe wrote: I had a dream about Kai a couple nights ago. I was in Debenham's (one of the department stores here) shopping for limited edition "Mean Girls"-themed Urban Decay palettes (these were a thing for some reason... oh how I wish that was real) to give to my girl friends as sort of a reverse birthday gift. Kai was there, and buying all of them as well, but for some reason despite all of her watching ABC Family, she had never actually seen "Mean Girls", and was just buying the palettes because they were limited edition. So since the palettes were named after the characters in the film, all she would cluelessly say is how cyooooot the names all were. There was also a pink lipgloss in the collection called "Wednesday", and she managed to get her grubby hands on the last one they had.
SpringDuck wrote:I just remembered that I had a Kai-related dream last night. I got a long text message from my boyfriend about how he had discovered her and what he thought. He said "the only person coming to her party will be her mommy" referring to her baby shower. I don't clearly recall the rest of the message but I know he was very shocked and disturbed by Kai and her life :P
blameitonthealtitude wrote: So I'll preface this by saying that melatonin gives me very strange dreams but last night I had a dream that kailyn had a secret wedding/vow renewal on Easter and we found out about it after she posted a selfie of her wearing a flower crown and a long, flowing baby pink dress. Mama W paid for her to arrive in a horsedrawn carriage and she acted like it was the greatest thing in the world, but someone on GG found out that Matt never came. Lol
amarilloskies101 wrote: also I had a dream kai gave birth last night, even though it was premature it was the size of me.
D00dur4l0s3r wrote:Haaaeeeyy Guiiiytth, I had a dream about Kai last night. It was at her house, and I was an interviewer there asking her questions about what she does for a living. There was a camera crew and a few people sitting around watching it go down. The room we were in was decorated like the baby shower, but there was more light in the room. Anywho, I asked her things like "What does your job entail?" and "Do you work outside of youtube?" "What did you do with your friends last?"...etc. And surprisingly she sounded ...not as slow. It's like her IQ went up and she was actually answering in a faster manner and sitting up straight and stuff. But her answers were kind of walking around the question because obviously kai kai doesn't really do any of that lol.

Tho yea, Kai dreams. :?
BabyDuckie wrote:OMG! I had a dream that Kailyn ended up giving birth to twins the size of obese toddlers.. That would explain so much if it were true ;)

But side note, Kai stop haunting my dreams.. *shivers*
Bitchin wrote:It's funny (and a bit sad actually) how bbgorilla is occupying our minds even when we are asleep. About a year ago, I also had a dream of her. I don't remember much, but she was from her mullet days and we were like best friends who wore matching outfits *shudder*. I think we were trying to steal something from Mama Wilcher's book shelf because I recall us trying to hide a book from her. Strange indeed like all Kai dreams.
narkitty wrote: Guuuuuuuiiise I just had my first Kai dream. What a magical time lol. We were trying to go to the beach together for vacation but MW was supervising us while we packed and she got mad when I tried to pack liquor/weed. Kai bitchfaced hard and was like "IM AN ADULT MOM GO AWAY"
charlottexo wrote: I HAD MY FIRST KAI DREAM YOU GUYTH!!!! It was kinda morbid haha, mama wheelchair and I were just watching Kai as someone (who apparently got super frustrated with her :D) RAMMED a Weddenwild eyeshadow palette into Kai's mouth. Kai didn't even mind and started to EAT the makeup. Then I woke up. wtf brain
gossipfairy wrote: I also had a dream about Kailyn...I sometimes wake up confused (I'm not sure why) and I woke up confused as to who was next to me (it was my boyfriend). For a split second, I thought it was Kai.
Paruh-teese wrote: Guuuuuyths!!! I had my first Kai dream & I'd like to share ( it's disturbing, so prepare yourselves) so she was doing blog tv, and MADD came home and started seducing her. I thought she would end the love chat, but nope. So he seduces her and proceeds to have sex with her (kept his shirt on) missionary style. She then panned the camera to her face and she stuck her tongue out while making some type of orgasmic face. I then had to shut my laptop because it was just too much. I then woke up because me dog had to go pee. LAWD!
Leonidas wrote:I had my first Kai dream last night and it was the most unbelievably disturbing nightmare I've ever had. I need therapy.
tequila mockingbird wrote: I like how one person mentions they have a Kai dream, and now every day new people come in and describe their own horrific nightmares.

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

i felt yesterday awful, and i was laying on bed and i dreamed matt did really rape A. and after that i had to vomit, not because of them..i ate something bad but y brain says i voit because of them ...disguisting

gretchenw
Informer
Informer

Post by gretchenw »

Not really a nightmare but sometimes I day dream about being a skilled cat burglar, who breaks in the Wheelchair estate while Kai's down Madd's parents house. I only take her make up, which I then throw in her thwimmin pool and leave. The epic meltdown that ensues when she returns and finds her rotten hoard ruined is hilarious.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

gretchenw wrote:Not really a nightmare but sometimes I day dream about being a skilled cat burglar, who breaks in the Wheelchair estate while Kai's down Madd's parents house. I only take her make up, which I then throw in her thwimmin pool and leave. The epic meltdown that ensues when she returns and finds her rotten hoard ruined is hilarious.
You would be doing her a favor, ridding her of countless evil microbes which squat on her hoard. Plus, she would get to demand new stuff.
How about throwing her in the pool Or the pool on her hoard so she cant thwim all thummer.

Madotsuki
Informer
Informer

Post by Madotsuki »

I had a dream last night that Teenaged!Kai moved into my bedroom and was killing the birds I regularly feed in my backyard by grabbing the chicks and squeezing them to death with her chunky gorilla hands. :(

gamershoegal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gamershoegal »

I had a Kai dream sometime this week,I can't really remember the day,anyway I was holding a picture of a smaller looking Kai dressed as a dominatrix lol and she was awkwardly standing next to madd,and as I was looking at the photo my expression was of terror and disgust but I couldn't stop looking,the I woke up

kinzie

Post by kinzie »

Dreamt Kai had her baby and made a really quick awkward instagram video of her holding the baby on her chest but it was from overhead so it didn't ~expose the baby's identity~

PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer

Post by PADI_Diver »

I barely watch this chick and I had my first Kai nightmare...

I had a dream I was a special agent with the FBI and Kai was a serial killer? At every crime scene she left crumbs of half eaten crisssstttthhps. We tried luring her with makeup sales one day and as I was walking back to my car in a parking garage, all I could hear was her panting. Then I woke up...

Man, I need to stop falling asleep to serial killer documentaries when I'm depressed!

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human." - David Bowie

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

PADI_Diver wrote:I barely watch this chick and I had my first Kai nightmare...

I had a dream I was a special agent with the FBI and Kai was a serial killer? At every crime scene she left crumbs of half eaten crisssstttthhps. We tried luring her with makeup sales one day and as I was walking back to my car in a parking garage, all I could hear was her panting. Then I woke up...

Man, I need to stop falling asleep to serial killer documentaries when I'm depressed!
Sorry you are depressed BB (Seriously, it sucks :( ) but damn, that is the best dream yet. The bird squeezing one comes in a close second. :rofl:

debbie101
Debater
Debater

Post by debbie101 »

You guys are fucked up.. :|

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

I had one yesterday where mom left Kai, Gracie, and I alone in my house while she went out to eat. My dim lightbulb came on and I realized that I could drive us three to the restaurant too -- but then I realized mom drove off with the car seat.

I also remember some door to door religious person coming over and me telling them to go away that there was a newborn in the house and she was sleeping.
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

maybeimmortal
Learner
Learner

Post by maybeimmortal »

debbie101 wrote:You guys are fucked up.. :|
We know.

sfg

Post by sfg »

I dreamed last night that Kai and I were in her pool, and she was reading GG and crying about how she's a bad mother and then she drowned herself after telling me that candyfluff (hay gurl) should adopt Graythee. i tried to save her but like... she weighs at least 3 times what I do so that didn't work so well.

I think maybe my boyfriend's comments about how picking on Kai is mean are getting to me, hahaha. but he just doesn't geddit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sfg

Post by sfg »

I dreamed last night that Kai and I were in her pool, and she was reading GG and crying about how she's a bad mother and then she drowned herself after telling me that candyfluff (hay gurl) should adopt Graythee. i tried to save her but like... she weighs at least 3 times what I do so that didn't work so well.

I think maybe my boyfriend's comments about how picking on Kai is mean are getting to me, hahaha. but he just doesn't geddit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuesday
Talker
Talker

Post by tuesday »

I had an Kai dream right before her baby was born. In the dream she had just given birth and I was assisting her family and Madd's family to attempt a intervention of our sloth kween hamplanet. It was an epic failure. I ended up taking care of baby Gracie. I suppose it would have been for the best for Gracie, but God, sometimes I just want to shake Kai and set her straight.

jordyl♥ves
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jordyl♥ves »

Had a dream that Kai was cheating on Maddyf or a legit male model. He was blue eyed, slim/athletic, blonde. Kai and this hunk were meeting in secret at some hotel island resort.

That was it.
FREE GRACIE HUGHES 2K16 Image

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

I had my first Kailyn dream last night! I haven't even watched her vids or read this forum for a while because I was too busy. It was very strange and I don't really remember, but we were friends somehow (?) and she was taking me somewhere. She was eating the whole time, and I knew we would run into my family once we got to that place, and I was so embarrassed to be seen with her. The most vivid part was that she had lots of crumbs sticking to her many layers of foundation and I kept thinking should I tell her? I mean we're friends, I should probably tell her...

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

So a couple nights ago I had a dream that Kai and Matt moved into my apartment complex. They were in the building across from mine so I could basically see their balcony and a little bit inside the apartment through my window. They had been living here for about a week and gracie was no where to be found. I was looking out my window at her and I noticed she was staring back at me very bug eyed. I was gonna come on gg and tell you guys gracie wasn't living with them. I went to my computer and when I looked out the window again she was gone. I looked to my stair case and there she was running to my door. I opened the door to yell at her and then I woke up.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”