ForeverNightmares

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverNightmares

Post by PADI_Diver »

^ I'm so sorry. Seeing Kai run would be a nightmare to me, too.

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human." - David Bowie

nickigrant
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nickigrant »

here's a dream i posted a few weeks ago:
I went to Kai's house with my sister, Lindsey, and two people i originally met online and later became real life friends with, Mel and Mariana. Mel, Mariana, Lindsey and I were going to Kai's house shortly after Gracie was born to visit her and meet the baby. When we were talking with Kai we found out the reason she had a c section was because Gracie was an in vitro baby. MW comes in the room and we find out that Gracie is actually hers and a boyfriends (the boyfriend is Matt's father), and they had used Kai as a surrogate because they really wanted a baby together but their ages would put the baby at risk. Matt's dad says something like "at least this one's healthy" and I say, "you mean because she doesn't have FAS?" and MW nodded. Matt's dad says MW has been an alcoholic for too long to stop now. We then find out that MW and Matt's dad made Matt and Kai get married so nobody would suspect MW and him of dating since he's still married.

It gets out that we're planning on telling the internet what we know & MW locks us up in a cottage on the beach (probably Grandma Beach House's place ) and says if we tell anybody anything she'll kill us, she then leaves and locks the door behind her.

As soon as she's gone we start making an escape plan. Mariana and someone else leave right away running in to a party on the beach but MW hasn't been gone for long enough and I realize they'll probably be killed so I head back in to the cottage.

Nina-
Learner
Learner

Post by Nina- »

Had my first ever Kai nightmare last night, y'all. In the dream Kailyn and I were lesbian lovers but she ended up cheating on me with James. Yeah, Maureen's "fiance" James. So what did I do to get my revenge? I tied her up, took all of her clothes off and shoved a ketchup bottle in her weird butthole vag thing. Then I squeezed the ketchup bottle and Kai started screaming and crying about how I was murdering her. Madd showed up and I ended up making out with him and we abandoned the screaming, naked, ketchup-covered beast. Now I'm scared to ever fall asleep again and I think I need a lobotomy. Thanks, bbgurl. You're the best.

PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer

Post by PADI_Diver »

^ holy... Actual .... Fuck ....

Your poor, poor mind!!! Lawl!

krissymarie
Talker
Talker

Post by krissymarie »

I that Grandma Wheelchair was apart of a gang (like Dead Man Inc or something) and that Lisa's Hair Shanty was a cover up for her actual business which was a crack house and a lot of her customers were prostitutes, street walkers, and club dancers. Kailyn was also on the dream (as a teenager, like back in the kaikhoad days) and she asked her mom to cut her hair and her mom slipped some pills with some hair products the lady bought at her counter and in exchange for getting a cheaper price the customer gave Lisa a 12 pack of beer. After getting her beer and being finished with the customer, Lisa went and got her daughter prepped in a chair and Kailyn was babbling about some make up guru and how she wanted to do make up videos...

Then I woke up.
Me when the teas hot.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

Kai nightmare finally happened. Someone told me I looked like "this girl from youtube". I thought I knew who she meant and it was complimentary, then she pulled up the rosebud slave video. I immediately ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I HAD THE PEARTATO FACE. I started to hyperventilate.

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikasa90 »

I spent WAYYY to much time on GG yesterday and had a horrible, disgusting Kai nightmare as a result. It was pretty long, but I only remember the main part of it...

Kai and MW came over to my house saying they had a question for my husband about an ointment (he's a pharmacist). I told them he wasn't home, but they insisted on waiting, so I let them in. Kai tossed a giant CVS bag of acne creams on the table and said she had used one of them before to treat her leg fungus, but she couldn't remember which one it was. I told her those were for acne, not leg fungus and then she wanted to show it to me. She took of her laygins :barf: and all down that one layg from the thigh to the ankle was this nasty, cottage-cheesy crap. It was falling off in chunks all over the carpet and I told her to gtfo and go into the bathroom. I cleaned up the mess and then went to the bathroom where she was sitting on a stool picking at her leg. The fungus stuff was everywhere, all over the floor, and MW was crawling around picking it up with her fingers. I was so pissed and scared and confused and then MW started eating it and said "Mmm tastes like parmesan" and then thankfully I woke up. :shock:

ratchet420
Talker
Talker

Post by ratchet420 »

I never thought I would have such a disturbing Kai dream, but last night it happened. Warning: this one is a lil weird.

So me and my boyfriend were trying to socialize Kai and also get her to spend some quality time with Gracie, so we took her on a fancy boat cruise. We were all in Kai's room to help her get comfortable and give Gracie a bath, and I looked away for a second and looked back and instead of put Gracie in the bath, she had lit her on fire. So as me and my boyfriend were freaking out, Kai acted as if thats what she thought giving Gracie a bath was. I threw Gracie into the bathtub which miraculously was filled with water and she was totally fine but I took her away from Kai and that was pretty much the dream :(

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

I had a dream two nights ago that I died and was caught in this limbo in some kind of bar. Kai appeared as the devil speaking in lispy kai speak threatening to take my soul to hell unless I gave up my limited edition MAC rocky horror picture show collection makeup. It was hysterical. I woke up howling with laughter. In the dream devil Kai still had on crusty leggings with a saggy crotch and a dollar store tiara with two large twisty horns coming out of her head lmao.

woopidydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by woopidydoo »

I had a dream a few weeks ago that Kailyn spent the night at my house and she was using my makeup without my permission. In my dream I was horrified and she was like "I really like this product *giggle exhale*"... And I was like "Well, you can have it now". Lol.

and then last night I had my first bowbeauty dream. I was working in a hospital basement for school with 3 other students (one of which was bow beauty. Yeah, Allie in school... this dream is super far fetched). Anyway, she was super creepy and was trying to kill me and the other students. She was also wearing like an ear piece so she could talk to her mom at all times. So weird.

HelloMrTurtle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HelloMrTurtle »

Omg, I had the longest, most detailed Kai-dream ever last night. Basically, I had gone undercover and got on her good side, and I got invited to her birthday party. I was so excited to go to the Wilcher estate and sneak photos to post on here and give you guys the inside scoop. So I get to her house and gMW greets me and asks if I want any Shanty services because Kai is cleaning her room and isn't ready yet. gMW tells me she has a tanning salon so I ask if I can get a spray tan. She takes me into a big bathroom (think the first Saw movie) and leaves me there. I get undressed and then realize there is no spray tan booth there. I stand around naked for about a half hour waiting to see if she come back to get me, but she never does. So I get dressed and start exploring the sunflower castle. I find all these random rooms and closets filled with sunflower decor, ancient beauty tools, etc. I snap lots of pictures to post on GG later. Finally I find gMW and she says I can see Kai now. She takes me to Kai's room, which is a closet under the stairs a la Harry Potter, but a little bigger. You can only enter the room with a secret passcode on a hidden panel on the wall. Kai is sitting in her lavender dungeon, with trash, clothes, food, and makeup literally piled waist high on the floor. She wasn't even excited to see me, so I was sad. gMW says we can go out to dinner now. Madd picks up Kailyn (she waddled out so fast I didn't get to see him) so gMW says I can go with her and Papa Wilcher. They have an old 70s-style van and a driver. I sit in the back by myself and gMW and Daddy sit in the row ahead of me. As we're going to the restaurant, gMW pulls out a joint and puffs on it the whole ride. She was nice enough to give me a couple hits. The last thing she told me before I woke up was, "The only way I can survive living with my daughter is with this ganja." :D

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

I had a dream that me and another girl from GG were Gracie's nannies. Maltt was moving out of the house and was super fucking depressed, and gMW had to help him pack his shit and move on. Kai was nowhere to be seen as he was leaving or anything. Bizarre

adaylate
Learner
Learner

Post by adaylate »

I am so glad to see this topic. I, too, have been nocturnally plagued by this Succubus for years. Not only her, but my recent discovery of Bowbeauty24/AllieKay has resulted in dreams starring both of them! It's been a week or so since I've had one of these dreams. Now that I know of this thread, I will post my dreams for all to see. Warning: the Kai dreams are frequently sexual. Obviously I don't find her remotely sexy. She always wants to do disgusting things with me in my dreams.

PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer

Post by PADI_Diver »

I had a random dream last night that Kai was one of the obstacles in Jim Henson's Labyrinth. I don't remember what her task for me was, but I assume it had something to do with makeup, ranch, or sugar.

Must stop reading Kai's thread and watching nostalgic movies before bed >_<

SpringDuck
Informer
Informer

Post by SpringDuck »

I knew I would get a bizarre Kai dream sooner or later. T
The Saccone Jolys had a meet up at a school. As soon as I got there I saw Kai sitting in the front row and sat behind her. They were doing a presentation on how to be successful on YouTube. About halfway through Kailyn started complaining that she was hungry and then began screaming "I WANT CLUCKS N FRIES!" She eventually had to be removed and was ranting about how she is a talented and famous guru. Afterwards, I had lunch with a friend who was also at the meet up. He said he didn't enjoy it that much and then we started discussing the Kween. He said he couldn't believe she whined so much about food. I think his exact words were "Why would that ogre complain so much about a chicken dish? She is like a toddler! I bet she never had real food or even a burger." I told him all about her YouTube career and scandals. He was surprised she made beauty videos since she looked so messy.
:toad:

adaylate
Learner
Learner

Post by adaylate »

I had another Kailyn dream last night. She had a meet up but I was the only one that came. And she turned out to be NORMAL in person! Then she decided to tell me that she was going to divorce Matt and wanted my help setting up an online dating profile. I asked her what to put down for "what I'm looking for in a match" and the only thing she could come up with was "a man who has a real job and makes money." LOL

Madotsuki
Informer
Informer

Post by Madotsuki »

I had a dream like a week ago. Kai was in this wood-paneled basement with this shirtless, tan, male stripper. Kai started making orgasm sounds. But not because of the male stripper. She was thniffin' some Philosophy body wash and I guess the smell of that body wash was thooo gud that she found it orgasmic. This whole time Gracie was in the adjacent room, being watched over by random people.

Madotsuki
Informer
Informer

Post by Madotsuki »

I had another Kai dream last night. This is what happens when I read GG before going to bed.

I was at some public library, and Kai and Malddtt were there (Them reading, I know, wtf?). When they went to bathroom, they brought Gracie with them. Now Gracie was old enough to walk, and while Kai was still in the bathroom, Gracie was trying to run to me to save her from Kai and take her home. But she was too late since Kai was waddling out of the bathroom as Gracie stumbled onto the floor.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

Madotsuki wrote:I had a dream like a week ago. Kai was in this wood-paneled basement with this shirtless, tan, male stripper. Kai started making orgasm sounds. But not because of the male stripper. She was thniffin' some Philosophy body wash and I guess the smell of that body wash was thooo gud that she found it orgasmic. This whole time Gracie was in the adjacent room, being watched over by random people.
I want this to be American Apparel's new ad campaign., or Calvin Klein, it sounds very Calvin Klein...

Hunter S Pawson
Learner
Learner

Post by Hunter S Pawson »

I had a dream kailyn was getting her tattoos removed.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”