Awkwardoll (Akaydoll) Part 12

PiggyPiggyPiggy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Awkwardoll (Akaydoll) Part 12

Post by PiggyPiggyPiggy »

I wonder how many times she practices for those stupid Vines before putting them up? They just seem super rehearsed and fake--unfortunately for her, they still end up making her look and sound ridiculous.

idontgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by idontgossip »

coffeecat wrote:So in her newest vlog she talked about how after vidcom ended she felt alone in her apartment & wants to get a roomate possibly, do I sense another move? Is she just using the lonely excuse to avoid telling the world that she cant afford to live on her own?

^This is EVERYTHING.

She likes to come up with excuses like she wants change of scenery, good vibes, etc. When in reality, it seems every move is a way for her to downgrade apartments because she can't afford them.

Watch-
Kayla's next video will be about her moving into a studio apartment because she's all about good vibes and positivity. She realizes she doesn't need material things to be happy and by embracing minimalism, she can truly be one with herself, the universe, and the beach (she never goes to). She'll do more lifestyle videos on deep breathing, oil pulling, and unbleached organic cotton while continuing her predictable turtle routine of traders, target and brandy.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

coffeecat wrote:So in her newest vlog she talked about how after vidcom ended she felt alone in her apartment & wants to get a roomate possibly, do I sense another move? Is she just using the lonely excuse to avoid telling the world that she cant afford to live on her own?

I cant believe she said she felt tired after "working" she literally edited that vlog & cleaned her apartment & did laundry. What a hard day at work
She mentioned the roommate thing several times, she was talking about it before she moved the last time, I think if someone was willing to live with her she'd have one by now, but she probably wants to live with someone she already knows. I think she definitely throws it out there because she knows she needs a roommate due to money issues.

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesedanish »

happy 4th of july!

i think she keeps reiterating "i need a roommate" because she has already planned to move in with somebody. it was a small youtuber, i remember discussing it on here a few months ago

BUT that was a while back, so maybe not... lol

TheStrokes
Informer
Informer

Post by TheStrokes »

xyz wrote:I think kayla is just one of those girls that should just rock the natural hair. I often use hair products meant for black hair and pull the ole latina girl baby oil trick most days when i work. I have the worlds worst white girl hair & although my hair might look a lil more greasier than normal it does the job. which i think is better than the white girl frizz fro!
So i feel her on the "no matter what i do my hair sucks" she just needs to acknowledge it.
Agreed. She'd look so nice if she went natural.

sinistersmile
Informer
Informer

Post by sinistersmile »

Some her "dolls" are catching on to all of the hate she's getting on her videos. One even had the nerve to say she must be getting famous because of it. Like girl are you serious. She's only gained a few thousand subscribers in the last 3 years LOL :rofl: People are finally catching on to the real Makayla and that dusty weave that she thinks she's Tyra in is unleashing all of the fools LOL.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

angelaj0921 wrote:
Msbritt06 wrote:
Jayy20 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks her dancing around 6:45 is EXTREMELY awkward?
:shock:

I was so embarrassed for her with the dancing
Sadly, she probably thought she looked really good dancing and that's why she put it in the vlog.
I definitely think she thinks she's a good dancer, she's constantly throwing clips of her dancing into her videos.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

This chick better be careful where she's wearing those red and blue bandanas around LA.

ughitsher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ughitsher »

Sometimes I swear her "fans" be fucking with her man, her new 4th of july pic has comments that just make me wanna barf like...does she pay them ? I know you can buy comments because you can buy anything which is why youtube upgraded the way they pay people and people acutally make less (some do atleast) because you have to watch a whole video but buying comments is so pathetic but i can't see that many people thingking she's hot and it not being a joke or paid love.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

How tall is Kayla?

jdlc0899
Informer
Informer

Post by jdlc0899 »

whocares wrote:How tall is Kayla?
5'5 / 5'6

ohmymel
Learner
Learner

Post by ohmymel »

I was watching one of her old videos where she hauled a Rebecca Minkoff Mac bag (I'm planning to buy one so am watching videos related to the bag) anyways she was actually watchable in her old videos when she was back in VA. Her videos were still watchable when she first moved to LA but the last few months she's just been acting so stupid in her videos. She actually acted more mature back then, than she does now! I guess she didn't like being called Grandma by her old group of friends she had to change completely!

This is an OLD vlog and you can see how they all got along !

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesedanish »

ohmymel wrote:I was watching one of her old videos where she hauled a Rebecca Minkoff Mac bag (I'm planning to buy one so am watching videos related to the bag) anyways she was actually watchable in her old videos when she was back in VA. Her videos were still watchable when she first moved to LA but the last few months she's just been acting so stupid in her videos. She actually acted more mature back then, than she does now! I guess she didn't like being called Grandma by her old group of friends she had to change completely!

This is an OLD vlog and you can see how they all got along !
kayla looks so much different. why was she dressed up so business-like lol

melapic
Talker
Talker

Post by melapic »

The comments on the newest blog are brutal. She only has about 5 or 6 people defending her, compared to the rest of the comments talking about her weave and her lack of hips (her body isn't that bad :P).
Why did she get that mess done at Ulta? Kayla lives in LA now, where good hair shops are around every corner! She could have went to a real salon near Compton and got her hair laid like Rapunzel.

strawberryfizz0
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberryfizz0 »

It's 95 degrees in la why is she wearing a sweater?!?!?

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

strawberryfizz0 wrote:It's 95 degrees in la why is she wearing a sweater?!?!?
Because as much as she tries to front, she is not comfortable with her body.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

dayum I come back to visit kayla's vlog and this thread...shit didn't change. call me when or if she falls in love..so we can count down to when it ends.
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

she's is getting hate because she named it getting rid of the pudge yet did nothing of the type in the video..hence just using titles to get views

melapic
Talker
Talker

Post by melapic »

TeamCupcakes wrote:she's is getting hate because she named it getting rid of the pudge yet did nothing of the type in the video..hence just using titles to get views
Several people called that out in the comments. I don't know how to attach them though :P. Her old subscribers have finally caught onto Kayla's LA antics. The only people defending her are her desperate "Dolls" :roll:

melapic
Talker
Talker

Post by melapic »

nail_junkie87 wrote:dayum I come back to visit kayla's vlog and this thread...shit didn't change. call me when or if she falls in love..so we can count down to when it ends.
That's not going to happen for a while unless she

A. Accepts herself for who she is and gets rid of this valley girl persona.
B. Gives up and settles for Edwin

Return to “Kayla Lashae”