Site Admin
Site Admin
Has thanked: 0

Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by Guest »

I totally overpacked for my dorm room both years. It was a mess. I literally went from walking in commencement to packing/cleaning and then straight to hanging out with my (then) boyfriend (now husband) until a 9:30 showing of Star Trek. Never again. When my kids go off to college (if they live in a dorm, and they should!) they are taking the bare ass minimum.

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

Sarah is literally nothing but a money hole. She does nothing to better herself.

She doesn't try to improve the quality of her videos. FFS she didn't even clean for her makeup collection video. She doesn't seem to be very involved in school besides her sorority, however I believe she's in charge of social media but I've never seen her use it wisely. She's never used it to help fund charities her sorority is involved with, etc. I've only ever her heard her say OMG I LOVE MY SORORITY BECAUSE OF SISTERHOOD AND MY GUY FRIENDS I MET IN THE FRATERNITY. DID I MENTION I HAVE GUY FRIENDS?
Does she even plan to do anytning in LA besides spend money? There are a ton of opportunities for gurus out there but I doubt she will utilize them. Instead she's going to buy a Kate spade clutch with hashtag egg on it.

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

Also, shouldn't Sarah be on the main page now?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Hollywoodlawn wrote:Sarah is literally nothing but a money hole. She does nothing to better herself.

She doesn't try to improve the quality of her videos. FFS she didn't even clean for her makeup collection video. She doesn't seem to be very involved in school besides her sorority, however I believe she's in charge of social media but I've never seen her use it wisely. She's never used it to help fund charities her sorority is involved with, etc. I've only ever her heard her say OMG I LOVE MY SORORITY BECAUSE OF SISTERHOOD AND MY GUY FRIENDS I MET IN THE FRATERNITY. DID I MENTION I HAVE GUY FRIENDS?
Does she even plan to do anytning in LA besides spend money? There are a ton of opportunities for gurus out there but I doubt she will utilize them. Instead she's going to buy a Kate spade clutch with hashtag egg on it.
This is so true. All she does is sit in front of that stupid desk and talk. Sometimes she films her outfits on the balcony. Her editing sucks, she doesn't film anywhere cool, and her content is not creative in the least bit.

Toasty
Talker
Talker

Post by Toasty »

The amount of stuff she brought is ridiculous!

Did anyone else find the part she filmed with Monica and Shelby in her apartment super awkward? They looked like they didn't have much to say and everyone just kept looking at their phones...
These people on youtube always do that - put your phone away when you're in company having conversations ffs! I would be so mad if they were my friends.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Those shorts she "designed" for krass & co or whatever are so boring and ugly. I mean, 3 elephants down the side? Really? Who would actually waste money on those?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

The constant "my birthday is next week. My birthday is today. It's my birthday, it's my birthday." is SOOOO damn annoying. She becomes even MORE self-absorbed on her birthday and acts like she's the damn queen of the world. She demands that everyone worship her for that entire month just because her age changes. Holy god everything she does drives me crazy, but this whole birthday and "I'm 21!" thing is by far one of the worst.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Took me a while to find her thread, didn't know it went to the front page! I wonder if Sarah knows ;)

formerctfxcer
Talker
Talker

Post by formerctfxcer »

Her newest Instagram caption...?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

formerctfxcer wrote:Her newest Instagram caption...?
What on earth is she wearing...

supernovs
Learner
Learner

Post by supernovs »

Her blush looks so 80's in Caitlin's new video

[youtube][/youtube]

anonim0use
Talker
Talker

Post by anonim0use »

supernovs wrote:Her blush looks so 80's in Caitlin's new video

[youtube][/youtube]
I was just coming here to say that :eeek:

Ibarr13
Talker
Talker

Post by Ibarr13 »

anonim0use wrote:
supernovs wrote:Her blush looks so 80's in Caitlin's new video

[youtube][/youtube]
I was just coming here to say that :eeek:
Her blush? THOSE BROWS. She has such an angular face so I think sharper brows would look better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

Her lips are super scary. I don't know why she tries to draw attention to them.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

The shape of her face reminds me of Reese Witherspoon, who usually has flawless makeup. Sarah could benefit from more angular eyebrows, and overdrawing her top lip line just slightly to make it appear fuller.

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

cute
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

livelovejuicy wrote:Image

cute
oh my god. thank you for the new icon photo!!!! :lol:

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

I still can't believe she thinks her blush looks good. I don't know much about Caitlin, but I hope she shows Sarah how to apply blush correctly.

kelly
Learner
Learner

Post by kelly »

Apparently she now has to have her Chanel bag in the background of EVERY video now...:roll:

Return to “Sarah Belle”