Demi Lovato gets owned by an X Factor candidate

hustle rose~
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Demi Lovato gets owned by an X Factor candidate

Post by hustle rose~ »

Never liked that bitch, she's so fucking annoying.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Diorette »

Well, I don't like Britney that much so that's just my opinion :)
If you think that she deserves it it's perfectly fine.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I think Britney deserves it all the way. I love Britney, and she made an INCREDIBLE comeback after having such a rough patch--not many can do that. Plus, she's been in the business since the 90s! I've been a fan of Britney since 2000 and I think she's great.

I don't think Demi needs to be on there. Not because what she said was rude, but because she's still a newbie in the music world. I think in order to judge someone elses talent, you need to have been in the business for at least 10 years.

whoa

Post by whoa »

I was shocked when Demi was announced as a judge because she is so young and hasnt has that much success. These shows are all about making money though and not so much about talent. I mean AI had Jennifer Lopez on there, she barely has a music career.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I agree, Whoa. I DO think Demi's talented but I also think they could've gotten someone else.

Also notice how when the guy said she used autotune, Demi didn't even have a comeback. She just said "Actually.." then nothing else.

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I agree, Whoa. I DO think Demi's talented but I also think they could've gotten someone else.

Also notice how when the guy said she used autotune, Demi didn't even have a comeback. She just said "Actually.." then nothing else.
I think she did, they talked for him for about five extra minutes, The X Factor is just overly edited.

olivebranch
Talker
Talker

Post by olivebranch »

Lol, I thought that was hilarious. I don't think Britney or Demi deserve to judges. Britney may be successful entertainer, but she is in no way a musician. All of her songs are manufactured, and she can't perform live without lip sinking. As for Demi, she's talented...for a Disney star.

Cat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cat »

BrunetteBarbie wrote:Anyway, the funniest part of the video was Simon's reaction lol! I replayed it like four times
Now it can be replayed forever :mrgreen:

The beginning of this video has a short clip of this guy's performance. I'm having no luck finding a longer one :?

Cat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cat »

Sorry for the double post. Someone linked the full unedited audition in the comment section of the other video. The other videos are edited out of order.
[youtube][/youtube]
After seeing this I believe their reactions were justified. But that guy's comeback is still hilarious :lol!:

olivebranch
Talker
Talker

Post by olivebranch »

Ok, seeing his performance I think this whole thing is staged to get publicity for the show.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Can someone explain me what did this guy said in the unedited video?

My audio isn't working well and I can't understand.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Pretty much every show is staged. Especially all those reality ones.

olivebranch
Talker
Talker

Post by olivebranch »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Pretty much every show is staged. Especially all those reality ones.
True...

beau misere
Debater
Debater

Post by beau misere »

Has anyone seen this:

[youtube][/youtube]

Someone help my out. Im dying. :lol:

Love this guy.

ShesAWolf
Learner
Learner

Post by ShesAWolf »

beau misere wrote:Has anyone seen this:

[youtube][/youtube]

Love this guy.
HAHAHA OMG I watched this and your icon was like perfectly dancing to the beat :lol:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up"

beau misere
Debater
Debater

Post by beau misere »

ShesAWolf wrote:
beau misere wrote:Has anyone seen this:

[youtube][/youtube]

Love this guy.
HAHAHA OMG I watched this and your icon was like perfectly dancing to the beat :lol:
AHAHAHA LMAO.

lemondrop
Talker
Talker

Post by lemondrop »

I think she deserved it, her comment was just rude and Britney should be sacked for being so unprofessional. Simon's face was a picture!

I think Demi comes across as rather stuck up and ignorant sometimes, as for so called talent , she's a disney brat.

beaYOUtiful
Debater
Debater

Post by beaYOUtiful »

It definitely is staged and over edited for higher ratings. Can't trust what you see on tv! I remember my cousin was on America's Next Top Model 2years ago and they made her look like an anorexic, conceited bitch on the show! She was so pissed when she saw the episodes air cause it was NOTHING like that in person. And the producers initially were mad at her because she kept quite to herself and the other girls were crazy and wild on purpose and they told my cousin that she needs to be more "loud and dramatic".....

I see why shows like this do that, for ratings, which is smart honestly but it turns me off. I'd rather see it raw and not fake.

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

lalal0ve wrote:I used to be a fan of Demi, back in the camp rock days, but now idk.
I know she had an eating disorder and cutting problem, a lot of people do.
I feel like it was exploited a lot, every talk show she was on she brought it up. I personally am trying to get over my anxiety and cutting and don't think I would be comfortable announcing it to the world. It seems as though she's just gotten rude over this all. She thinks people should respect her. I know it was hard but she's over it now.
Also that comment was just a bitch move.
I think it depends on your personality. I have gone through cutting, multiple suicide attempts, biting, depression, etc, but I've never felt uncomfortable talking about it. Maybe some people find it too intense, but I tell almost everyone about it, and answer questions, explain it. I find that by sharing my experiences in the field, I'm spreading awareness about it and making it less of a taboo. Also, I consider my experiences as unavoidable parts of me, something that has shaped me into what people see today.

I don't think Demi is exploiting her past struggles, more so educating people about it. That, however, does not give her any right to be completely demeaning to other people, and feel superior because she's gone through some shit. Everyone in this world does, whatever it might be.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

^ I've been through the same things, it's just irritating how if a famous person struggles with one thing, it's blown way out of proportion and then when they 'recover' (honestly, going to sound like a bitch here, but I think a lot of the situations we hear about are way melodramatic and milked for publicity) they're looked at like the only person who's had to deal with something and how they're a shining angel and ~THE STRONGEST PERSON EVER~ for overcoming something. If they want to talk about something to educate people, cool, but when it's constantly brought up over and over in every magazine and interview, it's like okay, we get it, cool, moving on.

Return to “X Factor”