Beautybaby44 Part 9

byebyebye1

Beautybaby44 Part 9

Post by byebyebye1 »

She's so flat that that shirt is so incredibly low on her and you still can't even see her boobs (don't mean for that to sound gross).

lalalala22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beautybaby44 Part 9

Post by lalalala22 »

Has she ever talked about having a boyfriend/dating at all? I feel like I've never seen her mention anything about it, which isn't a big deal just kinda surprising.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

byebyebye1 wrote:She's so flat that that shirt is so incredibly low on her and you still can't even see her boobs (don't mean for that to sound gross).
Was she supposed to wear a heavily padded push up bra?

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

What is with Lindsey and Meghan wearing see-through skirts? In one of Meghan's recent OOTW, she's wearing a sheer t-shirt as a dress and you can see her pink underwear through it. Now Lindsey's wearing black panties under a see-through skirt? Very tacky and not cute at all. :x

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

^ OMG it bothers me too. I mentioned it when Lindsey still lived at home and make her outfits of the week videos. I just can't believe they don't understand how ugly it is. She has so many tops that are completely see through and it isn't attractive. I wonder why no one tells them about these things.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

emmygues wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:She's so flat that that shirt is so incredibly low on her and you still can't even see her boobs (don't mean for that to sound gross).
I mean...I don't even think she's wearing a bra in that photo...and she clearly doesn't even need to

Sweetylein27
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweetylein27 »

lalalala22 wrote:Has she ever talked about having a boyfriend/dating at all? I feel like I've never seen her mention anything about it, which isn't a big deal just kinda surprising.

she sometines mentioned, how bad luck she has with boys. Meaning: didnt find a bf and so on... Was "jealous" because emily has a bf. But like a few weeks ago I think she mentioned in a q&a or TMI; kissing a boy but It sounded like a random hookup, but i could be totally wrong
English is not my first language.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

Her eye brows are looking extra horrible here:

Normally I don't mind them because there isn't much she can do about them but in that photo she has filled them in too heavily at the front.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

justanopinion wrote:Her eye brows are looking extra horrible here:

Wasn't this the day that she described them on twitter as being so 'on point' that her brother noticed/said something? :?

chelsea07
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chelsea07 »

byebyebye1 wrote:
emmygues wrote:
I mean...I don't even think she's wearing a bra in that photo...and she clearly doesn't even need to
So what was your point in calling her flat? Do you want her to get implants or something?

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chelsea07 wrote:So what was your point in calling her flat? Do you want her to get implants or something?
I think she was saying that, since she's flat chested, Lindsay needs to be careful when wearing low cut tops like that because they fall a little lower so she could end up accidentally flashing someone.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

justanopinion wrote:Her eye brows are looking extra horrible here:

Normally I don't mind them because there isn't much she can do about them but in that photo she has filled them in too heavily at the front.
oh my god her brother is so gross looking...all three children seriously need to work on their looks. they're too much of one type of image in the most extreme way. yikes.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

blameitonthealtitude wrote:
chelsea07 wrote:So what was your point in calling her flat? Do you want her to get implants or something?
I think she was saying that, since she's flat chested, Lindsay needs to be careful when wearing low cut tops like that because they fall a little lower so she could end up accidentally flashing someone.
yes this is what I'm saying! she's so flat that that top is literally falling off of her!

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner

Post by bewtgooru »

blameitonthealtitude wrote:
Sorry OT but where's the gif in your signature from?

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Sooo is she gonna upload anytime soon? She hasn't updated beautybaby44 in exactly two weeks. :?

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bubblegumbitch wrote:Sooo is she gonna upload anytime soon? She hasn't updated beautybaby44 in exactly two weeks. :?
I have a feeling that she's going to flood her vlog channel with content and expect that to suffice - doesn't she still have at least 2 more travel vlogs from her Europe trip that need to be posted? And then I'd be extremely surprised if she didn't vlog her trip to beautycon/EDC in New York as well as her sister's graduation ceremony and all that jazz.
bewtgooru wrote:Sorry OT but where's the gif in your signature from?
[youtube][/youtube]
It's a HIMYM thing but with a Foreverkailyn reference to it. I found it on Tumblr.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Does Lindsey even make videos anymore?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

PrincessMaddie wrote:Does Lindsey even make videos anymore?
No, she just sleeps and buys ugly clothes.

alove16
Learner
Learner

Post by alove16 »

I was going To ask this. She hasn't even been posting a lot of social media. Did Emily's video mean for her too? But seriously after the big fiasco with the audio not going with the video she hasn't posted hardly anything. She didn't seem happy at NYC in other peoples vlogs. Idk. She's done this before stopped posting then bam an explaination blaming it on mercury retrograde and a boy hurting her feelings. Idk,I wonder the excuse this time.

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

Idk that it necessarily applies to lindsey, but I feel like a lot of the gurus don't enjoy YouTube any more. The only thing stopping them from quitting is that they would miss out on all the opportunities. The result is half assed videos and less videos in general.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”