Beautybaby44 Part 9

isabellax3
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beautybaby44 Part 9

Post by isabellax3 »

^They're young with an infinite cash flow on their own for the first time in Los Angeles, California. Of course Claudia parties.

barfing
Talker
Talker

Post by barfing »

Lindsey reuploaded the vlog without the bong (obviously lol) but still kept in parts of the FaceTime clip. I can't help but sit here and laugh at the choppiness of the clip knowing it was due to Meghan's bong.

anonymousgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by anonymousgirl »

alwayssmile wrote:the video is private now but here's a screenshot
I feel so vindicated rn, even though in one of Alyx's last vlogs she had something totally blacked out on their coffee table.

emmalee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by emmalee »

What vlog??

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

Yes Claudia definitely parties.

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

anonymousgirl wrote:
I feel so vindicated rn, even though in one of Alyx's last vlogs she had something totally blacked out on their coffee table.
Which vlog??

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

Is that a wine bottle in Lindsey's apartment?

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

Snow_angel wrote:
ruby_x wrote: Has she ever mentioned having health issues? It's not like a 17 year old can just waltz in and get a medical marijuana card without legitimate health problems (eg, epilepsy). And even then, she certainly wouldn't be able to get one without her parents present.
Trust me, it is soooo easy to get. Well my friends did it about a year ago and said they had back pain and they got a card...
Were they underage though? They're usually really picky about giving them to minors - and never without parents consent.

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

ruby_x wrote:
Snow_angel wrote:
ruby_x wrote: Has she ever mentioned having health issues? It's not like a 17 year old can just waltz in and get a medical marijuana card without legitimate health problems (eg, epilepsy). And even then, she certainly wouldn't be able to get one without her parents present.
Trust me, it is soooo easy to get. Well my friends did it about a year ago and said they had back pain and they got a card...
Were they underage though? They're usually really picky about giving them to minors - and never without parents consent.
They were 17, but I know a lot of 15-16 year olds who did it as well.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

Honestly not too surprised. If Meghan and/or Lindsey and their friends are smoking and drinking, thats their choice. They are just young women, and most people at least experiment these days. Being in LA also helps. However, I do agree that its not the best thing for younger viewers like Lindsey's to be seeing in a vlog. Especially those who already know what bongs/other drug paraphernalia look like. Its not in good taste.
:toss:

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

anonymousgirl wrote:
Oh yeah! I didn't even put two and two together but that's def what she was censoring. At least she caught it :lol:

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

Someone want to link to Alyx's vlog?

tope520
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tope520 »

In California, specifically LA it's way too easy to get a medical card. I'm pretty sure she has to be 18, but she will need to have some sort of proof that she is a resident of California whether it is like a bill statement mailed to her apartment or a California id (they are so chill about that aspect). She can go down to Venice and walk down the board walk and pay around $80 to get a card, and the reason could be something as simple as menstrual cramps. Those "doctors" couldn't care less to be honest they just want the money haha.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

ruby_x wrote:
foreverbowie wrote:
turtlecreek wrote:also have you noticed that her, emily and julien haven't been hanging out? wonder why...
I noticed that as well, but I am so glad cause Emily and Julien are annoying.

Anyways how does one not realize that there is a bong in the background. It really isn't shocking that Meghan smokes. I wonder if she will get medical marijuana now that she lives in California.
Has she ever mentioned having health issues? It's not like a 17 year old can just waltz in and get a medical marijuana card without legitimate health problems (eg, epilepsy). And even then, she certainly wouldn't be able to get one without her parents present.
Idk if it's anything like it was in Oregon it's not too hard to get a medical Marijuanna card. I knew a kid that had one for his elbow... His ELBOW. now I live in Colorado where it's legal anyways but the whole elbow thing kind of pissed me off. Might as well make it legal

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

foreverbowie wrote:Someone want to link to Alyx's vlog?
I would but I don't remember which it is, I tried looking for it earlier. All I remember is that it's toward the end of one

Edit: found it, I was wrong, the censoring starts around :09 of this one

[youtube][/youtube]

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

Apparently Lindsey took down the video, and instead Meghan uploaded the August Adventures day 1 instead of Lindsey and in the beginning of the video said that it made more sense for her to do day 1 so Lindsey doesn't do 2 videos back to back. :D I think that's a pretty good way of covering it up without even mentioning the video that was taken down!

And I don't know much about video editing, but couldn't Alex just zoom into the video so the bong isn't shown rather than doing the awkward censoring?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

bubblegumbitch wrote:
foreverbowie wrote:Someone want to link to Alyx's vlog?
I would but I don't remember which it is, I tried looking for it earlier. All I remember is that it's toward the end of one

Edit: found it, I was wrong, the censoring starts around :09 of this one

[youtube][/youtube]
Wtf... are chokers becoming a new thing now? I remember rocking those in like 4th grade or something

one2three
Learner
Learner

Post by one2three »

kaysagossiper wrote:
ruby_x wrote:
foreverbowie wrote: Has she ever mentioned having health issues? It's not like a 17 year old can just waltz in and get a medical marijuana card without legitimate health problems (eg, epilepsy). And even then, she certainly wouldn't be able to get one without her parents present.
Idk if it's anything like it was in Oregon it's not too hard to get a medical Marijuanna card. I knew a kid that had one for his elbow... His ELBOW. now I live in Colorado where it's legal anyways but the whole elbow thing kind of pissed me off. Might as well make it legal
Im pretty sure (not 100%) but i think you can only get a medical card for it in canada if you have like HIV, or extreme pain, you cant just walk into the doctor and get prescribed it. but everyone knows a dealer here, and the laws about it aren't enforced that strongly, but i mean i'd never grow it myself lol. theres pros and cons for it becoming legal. i know that once it becomes legal in canada it's going to be taxed so much just like liquor is here.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

^ I'm in Canada as well, are there plans on making it legal here soon?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

So she whines about being tired and having a headache but stays up until like 4 knowing she has class at 8:30. Is she really that much of a moron?

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”