Negin Mirsalehi

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Negin Mirsalehi

Post by nikkiblast »

She's quite famous on Instagram and has her own blog. Anyone know anything about her? She seems affluent.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Negin Mirsalehi

Post by herpderp »

I follow her on IG but that's it. She must be pretty rich. I don't like all of her outfits but her overall style is nice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

sadlonelycatlady
Learner
Learner

Post by sadlonelycatlady »

If we don't know anything about her, why is she in Abhorred Bloggers?

DutchLurker
Talker
Talker

Post by DutchLurker »

When she start blogging she had a give away on her blog. She was giving away a expensive designer bag. After a few weeks when the give away was over she deleted the give away post. No winner was announced. This is how she get lots of followers. Later she bought followers. She was on dutch television.
English is not my native language, sorry!

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

The way she gets followers is by following everything and then when they follow her, she unfollows them. Last year she was following 1 million people, a couple of weeks ago it dropped to 540,000, and now she follows only 520,000 people.

DutchLurker
Talker
Talker

Post by DutchLurker »

Thats also one of the methodes she used
English is not my native language, sorry!

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Now I see why she follows sooooo many people on instagram, damn. Kinda lame that she got famous like this, but I gotta say she's beautiful and has the most gorgeous hair i've ever seen

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Has anyone seen her vlogs? If so, what do you think about them? I must say, I find them quite entertaining. :D

debbie101
Debater
Debater

Post by debbie101 »

Followed her back when she first started vlogging on Youtube. Unsubbed after a few months later. I find her to be very superficial and cringey.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Why does she always delete comments that mention her fillers/plastic surgery? It's not like it's a big secret, almost everyone knows how she looked like before the fame, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what she has had done.

EleanorA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by EleanorA »

There's quite a few accounts on Instagram that posts old images of her before she had anything done. She looked a little bit different but it's not like she's done tons of stuff. She should own up to it and be happy with herself because she really looks great IMO.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

We can only speculate about some of these, but I've read that she had a boob job, nose job, lip fillers, face lift, chin fillers, fat removed from the face, around the mouth fillers. Some of these are pretty obvious if you look at older pictures of her.

lillyofthevalley12
Learner
Learner

Post by lillyofthevalley12 »

I like that her content is so different to the typical youtube vlogs but it's become evident that she's very self involved. I'm all for loving your body but she constantly films herself scantily clad, hella cleavage, etc and it just reads as desperate to me. We get it, you got a great boob job, show them off to your man and not the internet maybe? I was also shocked to find out that homegirl is only 28 years old!! Really thought she was like 35 but looked good for her age/ took care of herself. I don't know but she seems to have a more mature and almost masculine vibe that I couldn't believe she hasn't even hit 30.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Currently on her Instagram story she has a boomerang where she shows her collar bones and you can see Mautis' naked ass on the mirror. She's so vain, overly obsessed with her fake self it's extremely cringeworthy to watch.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Currently on her Instagram story she has a boomerang where she shows her collar bones and you can see Mautis' naked ass on the mirror. She's so vain, overly obsessed with her fake self it's extremely cringeworthy to watch.

Lilliput
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilliput »

I follow her on Instagram too, but only occasionally check her out. I think she is really pretty looking, but apart from that, she doesn't have any carisma, she just flaunts herself and she looks pretty vain. But she can do whatever she wants. I guess now after getting the boob job and fillers, she finally feels good in her body.
I wach her youtube videos and have to say I like them, they are pretty inspiring for my vain, superficial self ;)
But is it only me, or is everyone else creeped out by her boyfriend? Like that guy just creeps me out! I don't know what it is about him, but there is just something about him that throws me off :?

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

Am I the only one who thinks that she's one of those people who looks out of this world gorgeous in pictures, but then you see them in video/real life and you're just like wow, they know their poses and editing software?

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

i thought the guy is her husband??? there is something weird about her lips and the lines on the sides of her mouth

happygolucky
Talker
Talker

Post by happygolucky »

This girl is selling her hair serum for $88 USD...I was shocked when I saw that price. It's basically a concoction of honey + various oils like coconut oil and almond oil. That is robbery.

-Tara-
Debater
Debater

Post by -Tara- »

Well ... this thread is dead! Lol
I came to see if anyone else feels like she's either changed or is showing more of her true self since she started YouTube.
Her first few videos were nice and she seemed cool and genuine but lately I feel like It's all an act. She seems very self involved and disingenuous. Also always trying to sell her her products nay Chance she gets (including falsely titling a video 'hair tutorial' and then not showing how she actually curls her hair).
Her boobs definitely look different than before! Bigger and with a lift.
In one of her vlogs she showed her freckles and I was surprised at how different she looked. Either she hadnt been on camera without some foundation before or the lighting was washing the freckles out but make up really does Wonders for her.
Anyway, I haven't watched her the past few weeks. Not interested anymore.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”