Negin Mirsalehi

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Negin Mirsalehi

Post by LaurieShelby »

So i know this is negin's thread bit this is the girl that i mentioned in the previous post
she is from amsterdam like negin and it's crazy how they look alike :o

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Wow that's creepy af.she is obviously copying her. She's like the less attractive version of negin

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

lavieenrose wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:37 am
Wow that's creepy af.she is obviously copying her. She's like the less attractive version of negin
Tbh id you look at her instagram is creepy af, the first time i thougt it was negin and they both live in the same city but wow they look a like and she even dresses like negin and the hair...too much coincidence flor me but idk

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by makeupcatcha »

First time I saw her instagram I thought it was negin as well. She is evidently copying her and her style. A less attractive Walmart version of negin. She really can’t compete tho. Negin is another league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by gossipy locks »

I get pissed any time I see knockoff-Negin's posts on my IG explore page. She's blatantly trying to capitalize off of Negin's popularity and I think it's creepy and gross. It must be weird for Negin to see someone like that.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I follow this gossip page on IG and it's really creepy bc they did some research and isaya has changed a lot and she changed to copy negin's. Here the proofs:
this is on her agency page from a few years ago. The resemblance might be there but then:
look at the waves and the hair, not only she copies negin's on the curls but they seem to have the same highliths and she wears a lot of similar stuff. I know a lot of people are copying Kim K but this girl lives in the same city as negin and even the photos, the edits, they look similar, i would be scared tbh :?

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Yoooooo, that is CREEPY! And she was pretty before! Now she looks like a cheap copy/desperate wannabe/coat tail rider/airhead :D

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

i love how she went to beijing recently and showed off the view from her hotel room as if all that smog was something to brag about :rofl:

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Ok, so are we going to talk about Negin's long awaited hair curling tutorial? I thought she did a good job but found it suspicious how she didn't say anything about the curler until over halfway through - I KNEW it was going to be a Gisou thing and sure enough when she finally addressed it all she said was that it's a sample of a GISOU hair curler! I think she's smart for waiting to do the tutorial for when she had her own brand of tools and I guess she's trying to start to drum up interest by doing the tutorial before the tool launches. She could of at least said the size of the iron but I suppose she really doesn't want to support any possibility of promoting sales for another brand before her own tools launch. She did promise another tutorial on her other main curly look which I guess she'll do when the tools are officially released. The curler looked super cute, I was definitely eyeing it the whole time. You can't say her branding and product design aren't on point.

I was really distracted by something weird going on with her face. What is actually happening right around her mouth? It almost looks like too much filler or maybe her trademark morning face bloating, either way the end effect was really weird. It was kind of like dimples in her marionette lines??? I've never seen that before

PersianMiss
Debater
Debater

Post by PersianMiss »

is it just me or does her face look extra swollen in her new pic. as if she just got tons of fillers, especially at her cheeks. Image

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Ya her face is way too bloated. She needs to lay low on the fillers. She is slim but her face would make you think otherwise. She would look better with more definition which she seemed to have before all the fillers but now she looks like she's on a high sodium diet or something :S

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

yes she's looking very puffy nowadays i've noticed. especially around her eyelids, it looks like she's allergic or had too much salt

Post by Guest »

Wild. I can't believe she would post that pic looking puffy around the eyes.

Adore that outfit tho.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

I just can’t stand how she always mentions her “puffy face” in her vlogs yet we are all pretty certain that she’s getting fillers. And if she’s so upset about it, and it’s not fillers, then she should change her diet or something. Considering the fact that she wasn’t always skinny, I can assume it’s not that easy for her to maintain her figure especially now that she’s older.. Also, I watched a new video of Romee and it made me really uncomfortable how they said Negin argues in public a lot, which absolutely doesn’t surprise me haha, she always seems a lil passive aggressive.. which is why I wouldn’t say that to her lol.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Who is Romee? That's interesting. She does seem as rather standoff-ish but I thought it was a cultural thing.

Ya I don't understand why she gets fillers just to look puffy and bloated in the face. Maybe she should get them dissolves, it doesn't suit her body now that she's slim.

Considering the fact that she's persian, I feel like she isn't close to her culture like many of persians all over the world are. I saw a video once and she and her father were talking in dutch. feel free to correct me if she's shown more of her culture in the past but form the videos i've seen she is definitely dutch first and foremost.

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

lavieenrose wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:44 pm
Who is Romee? That's interesting. She does seem as rather standoff-ish but I thought it was a cultural thing.

Romee is a Victoria Secret model and Negin's "best friend". I put that in quotes because I believe their friendship is artificial, for Instagram only. They really don't seem to hang out much unless it's an opportunity to be photographed together.
lavieenrose wrote:
Considering the fact that she's persian, I feel like she isn't close to her culture like many of persians all over the world are. I saw a video once and she and her father were talking in dutch. feel free to correct me if she's shown more of her culture in the past but form the videos i've seen she is definitely dutch first and foremost.

Someone Persian on LSA said people who leave Iran usually don't act like Persians, like they're not Muslim or anything, especially if they left long ago. Negin was born in the Netherlands. She definitely seems Dutch to me and that's usually how she identifies herself in interviews. She told Allure “[Iranian dishes] are really time-consuming to produce. Say, three to four hours. I just like to make salads and fish. I’m very Dutch in that sense.” The only time she mentions being Persian is when she's shilling her hair oil; she says it's based on ancient Persian beauty rituals. I think one time she made a post about Nowruz but that's about it.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

birdsong wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:19 pm
lavieenrose wrote:

Romee is a Victoria Secret model and Negin's "best friend". I put that in quotes because I believe their friendship is artificial, for Instagram only. They really don't seem to hang out much unless it's an opportunity to be photographed together.
lavieenrose wrote:

Someone Persian on LSA said people who leave Iran usually don't act like Persians, like they're not Muslim or anything, especially if they left long ago. Negin was born in the Netherlands. She definitely seems Dutch to me and that's usually how she identifies herself in interviews. She told Allure “[Iranian dishes] are really time-consuming to produce. Say, three to four hours. I just like to make salads and fish. I’m very Dutch in that sense.” The only time she mentions being Persian is when she's shilling her hair oil; she says it's based on ancient Persian beauty rituals. I think one time she made a post about Nowruz but that's about it.
Thanks for the info. Ya I just feel like the persians in the US, UK and maybe other places too thinking of Shiva Safai who grew up in Sweden I believe all identify as Persian first and adopt both cultures, maybe she had a different experience.

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

It’s not true that iranians who leave Iran don’t act persian. If anything we act more iranian than the iranians in Iran as they try harder to dissociate from the regime (and fyi iranians in Iran hardly act Muslim, and iranians in general are not religious, it’s not a matter of moving abroad - it’s never been a part of our culture).

Iranians in Europe/US are so proud of being persian and always speak Farsi and mention that they’re persian. What people fail to realise is that how they see iranians act in Europe/US is how all iranians act regardless of living inside or outside Iran, and it’s always been how they’ve acted from way back. It’s not that they become “westernized” it’s how our culture originally is. People see neighbouring countries like Arab countries and south Asian countries and assume we have a similar culture, we do in many ways but also don’t in a lot of ways.

Regarding Negin, not sure how “persian” she is but she doesn’t come off as Dutch to me or non-cultured according to my POV as an Iranian. I agree with her regarding the food lol I only ever cook occasionally if it’s for someone else but I wouldn’t make persian food for myself as it’s too time consuming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Babe_Vogue wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:49 pm
.. Also, I watched a new video of Romee and it made me really uncomfortable how they said Negin argues in public a lot, which absolutely doesn’t surprise me haha, she always seems a lil passive aggressive.. which is why I wouldn’t say that to her lol.
Was this the couples challenge video? I haven't watched that one yet. Romee...idk, I like her enough and watch some of her videos but her boyfriend is basically her lapdog. She probably has an Emotional Support Animal tag for him somewhere to get him into every event. It seems like she can't so much as walk down the street without either being with him or calling him to make sure they will meet somewhere. She's so insecure! Those two roll over for each other because of that insecurity, so they probably never fight.

On the other hand, yes Maurits clings to Negin but they also seem genuinely in love. And at least he has a central role with Gisou, so it makes sense for them to be together so often. Imo, despite her shortcomings, Negin seems to be confident and has a strong personality. I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear that they argue in public, but they clearly make up afterwards. Personally, I'd much rather be in Negin's relationship than in Romee's. Whoa, clearly I find Romee to be a little triggering, lmao.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

I agree with you about Laurens, and Romee did say that his flaw is that he’s overprotective of her, I can see that since she has everything going for her and it doesn’t hurt that she’s a gorgeous supermodel. Looks wise, he is tall but not extremely handsome. Although, they do seem in love, but in a co-dependent way as you pointed out!

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”