Eugenia Cooney

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Eugenia Cooney

Post by Dex_Cotton »

Even though that crazy bitch Briana was lying out of her piehole, I thought the rumors about Eugenia's parents both being alcoholics and her brother being autistic or special needs were true.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Veronica_Star wrote:
randomMcRandom wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:42 am
graceysghost wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:10 am
Thank. You.
I don't understand why people treat her like she's some poor helpless/innocent child. She is a grown ass adult and has known exactly what she's been doing all along.

One of the fundamental tenants of anorexia seems to be to get everyone to baby you and treat you like a child. In the early stages of the disease it seems to stem from a desire to "get back to" life at a younger age when things were simple and the anorexic was happier. And in the later stages it's full-blown manipulation of everyone around you, using the "but I'm just so teeny and fragile with my high little girl voice, how can you treat me like this??? waaaaah!" as a sword of power to wield at anyone who tries to call you on your bullshit.
This 100%%%%%

She’s in the exact same boat as Amberlyn Ried (600lb youtuber who binges and lies nonstop) but no one treats Amberlyn like a baby. She gets real hate.
*Eugenia lives off a cup of water and bit of juice, lies about her illness, and purposesly poses for gross creeper and triggering thinspo*
the world: d’aww poor baby! Please eat my love (´• ω •`)

*Amberlyn binges on food*
The world: OMG EWW YOU DISGUSTING FAT PIG.

Eugenia is treated like a helpless victim while Amberlyn is held at fault her actions with no consideration to her mental illness.

Now I know Eugenia gets hate too and Amberlyn does also get positive comments, but the majority of people treating Eugenia likes she some poor baby and Amberlyn like she’s gross and disgusting. They both are extremely unlheathy, they both lie, they both manipulate. Her and Amberlyn are exactly the same in my book and I’m amazed YouTube allows this. It’s disgusting.
I totally agree. They are both killing themselves. I don't like Eugenia or Amberlyn. But the difference is noticable how people act.
Basically everyone in the comments of Amberlyn are like "you're a fat pig and should just die!" And a lot of laughing emojies.
Eugenia's comments are like "I'm so sorry Eugenia. We all care about you. I hope you survive."

Eugenia gets babied. But I don't know. Maybe it has to do with Amberlyn lying a lot. Eugenia doesn't really like exactly, she just avoids answering things. So it could have something to do with it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veronica_Star »

kb925 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:31 pm
Veronica_Star wrote:
randomMcRandom wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:42 am
graceysghost wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:10 am
Thank. You.
I don't understand why people treat her like she's some poor helpless/innocent child. She is a grown ass adult and has known exactly what she's been doing all along.

One of the fundamental tenants of anorexia seems to be to get everyone to baby you and treat you like a child. In the early stages of the disease it seems to stem from a desire to "get back to" life at a younger age when things were simple and the anorexic was happier. And in the later stages it's full-blown manipulation of everyone around you, using the "but I'm just so teeny and fragile with my high little girl voice, how can you treat me like this??? waaaaah!" as a sword of power to wield at anyone who tries to call you on your bullshit.
This 100%%%%%

She’s in the exact same boat as Amberlyn Ried (600lb youtuber who binges and lies nonstop) but no one treats Amberlyn like a baby. She gets real hate.
*Eugenia lives off a cup of water and bit of juice, lies about her illness, and purposesly poses for gross creeper and triggering thinspo*
the world: d’aww poor baby! Please eat my love (´• ω •`)

*Amberlyn binges on food*
The world: OMG EWW YOU DISGUSTING FAT PIG.

Eugenia is treated like a helpless victim while Amberlyn is held at fault her actions with no consideration to her mental illness.

Now I know Eugenia gets hate too and Amberlyn does also get positive comments, but the majority of people treating Eugenia likes she some poor baby and Amberlyn like she’s gross and disgusting. They both are extremely unlheathy, they both lie, they both manipulate. Her and Amberlyn are exactly the same in my book and I’m amazed YouTube allows this. It’s disgusting.
I totally agree. They are both killing themselves. I don't like Eugenia or Amberlyn. But the difference is noticable how people act.
Basically everyone in the comments of Amberlyn are like "you're a fat pig and should just die!" And a lot of laughing emojies.
Eugenia's comments are like "I'm so sorry Eugenia. We all care about you. I hope you survive."

Eugenia gets babied. But I don't know. Maybe it has to do with Amberlyn lying a lot. Eugenia doesn't really like exactly, she just avoids answering things. So it could have something to do with it.

They are definitely both bad.

But Amberlyn is just a liar and selfish.

Eugenia is purposing putting content out that is triggering and causes people suffering from the same illness to want to hurt themselves. She KNOWS this, but she loves the attention. She loves people telling her scary skinny she is so she does it anyway. That’s just as bad, if not worse in my book.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I check on Eugenia every now and again, hoping to see she's got some help. OMG her most recent photo, her muscles have completely wasted away. She can't be far off completely collapsing and going to hospital. I didn't think she could get thinner but she's done it. She really is risking her life at this point. Her organs could begin to shut down at any time.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Kartoffel
Talker
Talker

Post by Kartoffel »

Trees wrote:I haven't watched her in years and JFC... she is awfully sick. Fortunately or unfortunately this could still drag on for years. I don't know if you guys are familiar with Ashley Isaacs, but she has looked like that picture for like seven years and is still alive. It's not much of a life though, she lives in a facility, is in a wheel chair, doesn't have any hair and can't do much. Hopefully Eugenia will get help before she ends up like that. But I agree she is a manipulative person and enjoys the attention.

Or Valeria Levitin, who had anorexia/bulimia since her teenage years and lived until 40

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Amberlyn Reid is unhealthy, but she is not disgusting. Eugenia makes me queasy. I'd ban her , not Amberlyn. I know it's n unfair double standard, but Eugenia is seriously sickening to watch. I'd faint on her behalf if I met her in the streets, honestly.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

I'm not familiar with Amberlyn Reid and not feeling like getting that shit in my YouTube recommendations. Does she admit to being obese?

I have less of a problem with someone saying "Yeah, I'm fat. No I'm not doing anything to lose weight. I don't recommend you try to look like me, and if you have a problem with how I look feel free to unsubscribe or block me. Talk to your doctor if you think you need to gain or lose weight. Kthxbai" It's a 30 second video that you can send your fans to any time they mention your weight.

I briefly watched Loey Lane, who admits to being fat and her channel exists to help fellow fat people find fashion that works for them. She isn't denying her fatness or claiming that she's perfectly healthy, or encouraging her young fans to look like her.

I have a huge problem with Eugenia claiming that her doctors say she's healthy, and I would have an equal problem with an obese person saying "I eat really healthy and my doctor says I'm in perfect health."

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

randomMcRandom wrote:I'm not familiar with Amberlyn Reid and not feeling like getting that shit in my YouTube recommendations. Does she admit to being obese?

I have less of a problem with someone saying "Yeah, I'm fat. No I'm not doing anything to lose weight. I don't recommend you try to look like me, and if you have a problem with how I look feel free to unsubscribe or block me. Talk to your doctor if you think you need to gain or lose weight. Kthxbai" It's a 30 second video that you can send your fans to any time they mention your weight.

I briefly watched Loey Lane, who admits to being fat and her channel exists to help fellow fat people find fashion that works for them. She isn't denying her fatness or claiming that she's perfectly healthy, or encouraging her young fans to look like her.

I have a huge problem with Eugenia claiming that her doctors say she's healthy, and I would have an equal problem with an obese person saying "I eat really healthy and my doctor says I'm in perfect health."
Hambergerlynn aka gorl does admit to being obese .... the problem is the bitch lies about not being able to afford health insurance or not having a ride to a doctor but then uploading a video the next day of her gf driving her to another city to go to Cheesecake Factory (her town doesn’t have one ) all of this at 3 am!!! Then they get to said city and have to wait hrs until it opens .

Hambergerlynn also says her doctor tells her she healthy despite being 600+++ and get this ... she can eat whatever she wants in moderation ..........

She also lovvveeees to buy extra food Incase she feels like binging ....

Her gf has gained over 80+ lbs since being with her .

Also she lied about getting raped ... and wew child .... that’s not even half of it .

She is very confrontational so I guess that’s why her fan base is more vicious .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

123xyz wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:32 am
Is there anything else to discuss about Eugenia? I feel like not just here, but also on YT, IG, or any other site people just talk about her weight. Never about her content, it's quality (or lack of), her work ethic, dating life, etc. It's just weight, weight, and weight. While it is the first thing anyone would notice, I feel like a lot of gossip is lost because of her appearance, and in a way, shields her from criticism since her weight discussions is so overbearing.
It's probably because her life is her ED now. Her weight and eating habits has reduced her to almost-a-human. There's not much left to discuss.
Not saying this to be mean. Just genuinely what an ED can do to you. It's sad.

semivillain
Learner
Learner

Post by semivillain »

Im always wondering how she does it. People have been saying they barely see her drinking anything, even if she's doing hours and hours of streaming in one go. How doesnt she dry out?

Maybe she's living on photosynthesis or something.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Her lips are very cracked and dry from dehydration.
Imagine abusing your body so much that you don’t even let water pass your lips.
I’m Surprised her face doesn’t have that very aged wrinkled look so many end stage anorexics have. As someone who’s so obsessed with their face aswell, what will she do when that happens ?

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

LipstickLashes wrote:Her lips are very cracked and dry from dehydration.
Imagine abusing your body so much that you don’t even let water pass your lips.
I’m Surprised her face doesn’t have that very aged wrinkled look so many end stage anorexics have. As someone who’s so obsessed with their face aswell, what will she do when that happens ?
I've noticed that too. But I noticed her face is starting to wrinkle and get that hollow look. She's starting to look aged and very sickly.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

I think Eugenia doesn´t get as much hate as this Ashley girl because Ashley just isn´t pretty and has never been.
Eugenia isn´t pretty walking around like a skeleton BUT one can kind of imagine how beautiful she could be when being normal sized. The "before" pictures of both of them also show the difference.
Also Ashley looks just extremly ill and Eugenia with the hair and make up done transports some kind of emo anorexic look which looks also ill but at the same time not JUST ill.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

Someone mentioned how surprising it is that Eugenias face doesn´t yet have the overly wrinkly look.
When I first came across her I thought exactly the same.

May be this makes her think that she still looks "normal" and that may (!) have been one of the problems to begin with. When her face looks like how it does now, imagine how chubby/full her face would look at a normal healthy weight (not her before pictures I have seen on this site, she has been underweight on them already).

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

aehn wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:28 am
Someone mentioned how surprising it is that Eugenias face doesn´t yet have the overly wrinkly look.
When I first came across her I thought exactly the same.

May be this makes her think that she still looks "normal" and that may (!) have been one of the problems to begin with. When her face looks like how it does now, imagine how chubby/full her face would look at a normal healthy weight (not her before pictures I have seen on this site, she has been underweight on them already).
I feel like this was talked about ages ago in this thread or I saw it discussed somewhere. Naturally she has quite a round (very cute) face.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Talking about her face only -She does have pretty features and would obviously look a million times better if she wasn’t so emaciated. She does have the hollow eyed/vacant look but is managing to not have the drastically stretched facial skin and granny in a coffin look like Ashley Isaacs

Trees
Learner
Learner

Post by Trees »

aehn wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:10 am
I think Eugenia doesn´t get as much hate as this Ashley girl because Ashley just isn´t pretty and has never been.
Eugenia isn´t pretty walking around like a skeleton BUT one can kind of imagine how beautiful she could be when being normal sized. The "before" pictures of both of them also show the difference.
Also Ashley looks just extremly ill and Eugenia with the hair and make up done transports some kind of emo anorexic look which looks also ill but at the same time not JUST ill.
Ashley gets a lot of hate because she is a nasty person, in her better days she used to be really popular on pro ana sites and actively encouraged people to become skinny. Later, she would befriend girls in recovery communities on tumblr, pretending she wanted to get better and was just toxic and tried to sabotage everyone's recovery. Eugenia doesn't seem to talk about her illness openly like Ashley, but she is doing the same thing in a very surreptitious way with all her body check videos and creepy pandering livestreams.

Kartoffel
Talker
Talker

Post by Kartoffel »

Trees wrote:
aehn wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:10 am
Ashley gets a lot of hate because she is a nasty person, in her better days she used to be really popular on pro ana sites and actively encouraged people to become skinny. Later, she would befriend girls in recovery communities on tumblr, pretending she wanted to get better and was just toxic and tried to sabotage everyone's recovery. Eugenia doesn't seem to talk about her illness openly like Ashley, but she is doing the same thing in a very surreptitious way with all her body check videos and creepy pandering livestreams.
Even though the outcome is the same - Ashley does it because she‘s a nasty person and wants to hurt people intentionally, Eugenia on the other hand does it for herself, because she likes to hear how skinny she is.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Sorry for off topic but how is Ashley Isaacs still alive? Genuinely - what is keeping her alive ?
Her wish list on amazon is bizarre too. I get she eats a bit of baby food but the subway vouchers ?!

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

someone linked this on lolcow...an obituary for someone called Eugenia Cooney in MA

http://www.searchquarry.com/namesearch/ ... &state=all

Return to “Eugenia Cooney”